Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ATRI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about 8.42% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ATRI has less volatility in its price than 94.48% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ATRI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AGX, FMBH, CASS, PTMN and ICMB.
ATRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Atrion Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 105.82%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Atrion Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 11.73% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector, ATRI is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 85.25% of them.
ATRI Dividend Chart
ATRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|