Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ATRI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about 8.42% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ATRI has less volatility in its price than 94.48% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ATRI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AGX, FMBH, CASS, PTMN and ICMB.
ATRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Atrion Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 23.16%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ATRI, investors may wish to consider are:
- ATRI's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 0.98 is greater than merely 11.88% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Atrion Corp, its beta is lower than 93.96% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ATRI Dividend Chart
ATRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|