Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ATRI reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.32% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ATRI has less fluctuation in its price than 99.48% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ATRI's price: NOK, WCN, MKSI, KDP and MTRN.
ATRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ATRI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 15.98% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Atrion Corp are:
- ATRI's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than only 11.45% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ATRI, approximately 93.95% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ATRI Dividend Chart
ATRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|