Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ATRI reports less variability in its cash flow than 88.98% of dividend stocks in our set.
- ATRI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 50,472,000; for context, that's better than 88.39% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ATRI has less volatility in its price than 98.3% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ATRI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TPCO, FLR, CRH, ADI and AVAL.
ATRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ATRI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 16.17% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ATRI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.11 is greater than just 13.48% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ATRI, approximately 93.66% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ATRI Dividend Chart
ATRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|