Atrion Corporation (ATRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ATRI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about 8.42% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ATRI has less volatility in its price than 94.48% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ATRI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AGX, FMBH, CASS, PTMN and ICMB.
ATRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ATRI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 52.7% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Atrion Corp are:
- ATRI's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.14 is greater than only 14.1% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Atrion Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 90.16% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
- Atrion Corp's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 81.56% of them.
ATRI Dividend Chart
ATRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|