Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.10||52-week high||$94.21|
|Prev. close||$94.05||52-week low||$70.94|
|Day high||$94.21||Avg. volume||8,333,699|
|50-day MA||$91.98||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$82.59||Market Cap||74.04B|
ATVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATVI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.85% of US stocks.
- ATVI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ATVI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.25% of US stocks).
ATVI Stock Summary
- ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC's market capitalization of $73,896,098,214 is ahead of 97.08% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 205.32, ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.71% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.49, ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC has a higher such ratio than 88.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PYPL, NTES, GILD, ADSK, and ANSS.
- Visit ATVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.activisionblizzard.com.
ATVI Valuation Summary
- ATVI's price/sales ratio is 8.3; this is 492.86% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- ATVI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATVI.
ATVI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.97%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 29.06%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.19%.
The table below shows ATVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATVI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.94% of graded US stocks.
- ATVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 382nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- PCYG, ISIG, and MNDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATVI.
The table below shows ATVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Company Bio
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile, and tablet games worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
ATVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATVI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATVI Social Stream
Latest ATVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATVI as an investment opportunity.
Microsoft's (MSFT) $69-billion deal to buy Activision Blizzard is set to be cleared after the U.K.'s competition regulator said that a revised deal addressed its concerns provisionally.
Companies In The News Are: F, ATVI, MSFT, SGEN, SCHL.
The United Kingdom's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) provided provisional approval on Monday for Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT)'s restructured acquisition of game developer Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI). The announcement was well-received by the UK's merger and acquisition sector, following previous approvals from the U.S. and E.U. The $68.7 billion deal, with Microsoft's offer standing at $95 per share, led to a roughly 2% increase in Activision Blizzard's stock, bringing it closer to the
The efforts by Federal Trade Commission Chair Lina Khan to protect Main Street are inadvertently enriching some on Wall Street, generating outsize profits for Pentwater Capital Management and other large hedge funds that bet on merger deals. In both cases, the FTC’s intervention spooked investors and sent shares of the target companies swinging.
Uncover insights into the Microsoft-Activision Blizzard deal that can help you make informed investment choices.
ATVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATVIWant to see what other sources are saying about Activision Blizzard Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch