Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATVI POWR Grades
- ATVI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.38% of US stocks.
- ATVI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ATVI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ATVI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $59,470,947,124, ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC has a greater market value than 96.42% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC comes in at -14.46%, a number that bests just 10.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATVI is more volatile than only 5.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC are SHOP, NTES, ADSK, SQ, and ABNB.
- Visit ATVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.activisionblizzard.com.
ATVI Valuation Summary
- ATVI's price/earnings ratio is 31.7; this is 48.83% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ATVI's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATVI.
ATVI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 14.96%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.53%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.24%.
The table below shows ATVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATVI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.94% of graded US stocks.
- ATVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 382nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- PCYG, ISIG, and MNDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATVI.
The table below shows ATVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.40||52-week high||$86.90|
|Prev. close||$74.95||52-week low||$56.40|
|Day high||$75.32||Avg. volume||7,739,344|
|50-day MA||$78.71||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$76.86||Market Cap||58.20B|
Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Company Bio
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile, and tablet games worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATVI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATVI Social Stream
Latest ATVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATVI as an investment opportunity.
If Microsoft wants to make investors some real money, here’s an idea: It should openly promise to keep “Call of Duty” on the PlayStation forever.
Videogames are heading for a U.S. sales decline in 2022, but a looming recession and new releases could turbocharge a rebound in 2023, according to one analyst.
Yahoo Finance tech editor Dan Howley breaks down Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's recent comments about the company's acquisition of Activision and also Microsoft Viva reporting a jump in work meetings and user productivity.
Games are an inexpensive form of entertainment that should hold up as macro conditions worsen, Stifel analyst Drew Crum says.
Both companies are trying to make blockbuster acquisitions, but one looks better positioned to do so.
ATVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATVIWant to see what other sources are saying about Activision Blizzard Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch