Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATVI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATVI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ATVI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.86% of US stocks).
ATVI Stock Summary
- ATVI has a market capitalization of $60,348,238,348 -- more than approximately 96.17% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATVI's revenue has grown -18.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.7% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATVI is more volatile than just 0.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC are ADSK, ABNB, PYPL, ISRG, and GFS.
- Visit ATVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.activisionblizzard.com.
ATVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ATVI's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 8.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ATVI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATVI.
ATVI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 58.99%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 44.67%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.19%.
The table below shows ATVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATVI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.94% of graded US stocks.
- ATVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 382nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- PCYG, ISIG, and MNDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATVI.
The table below shows ATVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.24||52-week high||$82.00|
|Prev. close||$77.11||52-week low||$70.94|
|Day high||$76.78||Avg. volume||5,374,152|
|50-day MA||$75.91||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$76.52||Market Cap||58.88B|
Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Company Bio
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile, and tablet games worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATVI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATVI Social Stream
Latest ATVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATVI as an investment opportunity.
The European Union has issued a formal antitrust warning to Microsoft regarding its $68.7 billion acquisition of gaming company Activision Blizzard.
San Francisco: Microsoft has formally received an antitrust warning from the European Union over its $68.7 billion bid to acquire gaming giant Activision Blizzard, the media reported. According to a report in Politico citing sources, the objections were sent to the tech giant this week. The report mentioned that in a “statement of objections,a EU officials “laid out the reasons why the deal could threaten fair competition on the video game market”. A Microsoft spokesperson said that they are committed to solutions and finding a path forward for this deal. “We are listening carefully to the European Commission’s concerns and are confident we can address them,” said the company spokesperson. Earlier this month, Microsoft removed an aggressive argument against the US Federal Trade Commissi...
Microsoft has formally received an antitrust warning from the European Union over its $68.7 billion bid to acquire gaming giant Activision Blizzard, the media reported.
The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that Activision Blizzard Inc., a video game development and publishing company, agreed to pay $35 million to settle charges that it failed to maintain disclosure controls and procedures to ensure that the company could assess whether its disclosures pertaining to its workforce were adequate. The company also settled charges that it violated an SEC whistleblower protection rule. According to the SEC’s order, between 2018 and 2021, Activision Blizzard was aware that its ability to attract, retain, and motivate employees was a particularly important risk in its business , but it lacked controls and procedures among its separate business units to collect and analyze employee complaints of workplace misconduct. As a result, the company’s...
Activision Blizzard Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI)’s traded shares stood at 5.78 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 0.42. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $75.24, to imply a decrease of -2.43% or -$1.87 in intraday trading. The ATVI share’s 52-week high remains $82.00, putting it -8.98% down since that … After The Stock Fell -1.79% Over The Week, Is Activision Blizzard Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI) Still A Buy? Read More »
ATVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATVIWant to see what other sources are saying about Activision Blizzard Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch