Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATVI Stock Summary
- Activision Blizzard Inc's market capitalization of $72,191,574,459 is ahead of 96.57% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATVI is currently 32.06, higher than 83.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Activision Blizzard Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Activision Blizzard Inc are NIO, NTES, SPOT, EW, and ILMN.
- Visit ATVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.activisionblizzard.com.
ATVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.27||52-week high||$104.53|
|Prev. close||$93.70||52-week low||$62.34|
|Day high||$94.04||Avg. volume||5,802,821|
|50-day MA||$95.14||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$86.34||Market Cap||72.26B|
Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Company Bio
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile, and tablet games worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
ATVI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ATVI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Activision Blizzard Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Activision Blizzard Inc ended up being:
- As a business, ATVI is generating more cash flow than 89.51% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 17.43% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ATVI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATVI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATVI Social Stream
Latest ATVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Activision Blizzard Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATVI as an investment opportunity.
Jefferies is assuming coverage of the major videogame publishers, looking to get in on what it sees as a material rise in bookings and no end in sight for growth. "Videogames are as popular as ever," Andrew Uerkwitz and team write. "We don't see that changing any time soon; we...
How 'Call Of Duty: Warzone' Blowing Up Verdansk Map Can Help Activision Blizzard Strengthen Position In Battle Royale Market
Millions of players have spent countless hours playing "Call of Duty: Warzone" on the game’s flagship map, Verdansk. Today, nukes and zombies hit Verdansk , and the game will be forever changed, as noted by Polygon. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, online video games have seen a huge rise in popularity. Few have benefited from this more than Activision Blizzard’s (NASDAQ: ATVI ) Call of Duty: Warzone. What Is Warzone? Warzone is Call of Duty’s free-to-play battle royale game. Battle royale games burst onto the video game scene, popularized by games like "Player Unkown Battle Ground" and "Fortnite." In Warzone, players can play alone, with a partner, or … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Photo by Nikada/iStock Unreleased via Getty ImagesFounding shareholder Naspers Ltd (OTCPK:NPSNY) out of South Africa recently sold a block of Tencent shares, a whopping $15BB worth of equity that has created weakness in Tencent stock this month. Naspers ownership stake in Tencent has dropped from 31% to 29%, and fortunately...
This week's edition of our top stock trades highlights three low-risk entries for bulls.
Kevin Westcott, U.S. technology, media & telecom leader at Deloitte, discusses the firm’s latest edition of its Digital Media Trends Survey, which breaks down how consumers of different ages are engaging with various entertainment options.
ATVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATVIWant to see what other sources are saying about Activision Blizzard Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch