Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATVI POWR Grades
- ATVI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.78% of US stocks.
- ATVI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ATVI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ATVI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $65,906,561,498, Activision Blizzard Inc has a greater market value than 96.08% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Activision Blizzard Inc comes in at 32.87%, a number that bests 83.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ATVI is more volatile than merely 12.97% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Activision Blizzard Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTES, ADI, VMW, BDX, and FISV.
- ATVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Activision Blizzard Inc's official web site, go to www.activisionblizzard.com.
ATVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ATVI's price/earnings ratio is 23.1% lower, now standing at 30.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ATVI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ATVI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATVI.
ATVI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 351.45%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 105.64%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.21%.
The table below shows ATVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.64||52-week high||$104.53|
|Prev. close||$84.82||52-week low||$71.19|
|Day high||$85.22||Avg. volume||5,903,663|
|50-day MA||$93.60||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$90.42||Market Cap||64.99B|
Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Company Bio
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile, and tablet games worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
ATVI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Activision Blizzard Inc. To summarize, we found that Activision Blizzard Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 50.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Activision Blizzard Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.85% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 17.04% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ATVI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATVI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATVI Social Stream
Latest ATVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Activision Blizzard Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATVI as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Activision Blizzard, Inc. - ATVI
Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Activision Blizzard, Inc. ("Activision" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ATVI). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.
Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Activision To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - July 28, 2021) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Activision Blizzard, Inc. ("Activision" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ATVI).If you suffered losses exceeding $50,000 investing in Activision stock or options and would like
(Bloomberg) -- Hundreds of people showed up Wednesday outside an office of Activision Blizzard Inc. in Southern California to demonstrate their support of a sexual harassment lawsuit and to protest the video game maker’s insufficient response.Employees and other demonstrators gathered on the sidewalks at the corporate campus of Blizzard Entertainment, the maker of Diablo and Warcraft games that was at the center of the lawsuit filed by a California state agency.Refreshments and a food truck were
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Shareholders of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI) Investigation
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 28, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Activision Blizzard, Inc. ("Activision Blizzard" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:ATVI).
Activision Blizzard employees walk out a week after California sued the video game giant alleging sexual harassment, retaliation and discrimination.
ATVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATVIWant to see what other sources are saying about Activision Blizzard Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch