Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATVI POWR Grades
- ATVI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.47% of US stocks.
- ATVI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ATVI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.31% of US stocks).
ATVI Stock Summary
- ATVI has a higher market value than 95.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $62,923,217,206.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 113.34, Activision Blizzard Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80.23% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.15, Activision Blizzard Inc has a higher such ratio than 79.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Activision Blizzard Inc are SHOP, VMW, BIDU, TWTR, and ANSS.
- ATVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Activision Blizzard Inc's official web site, go to www.activisionblizzard.com.
ATVI Valuation Summary
- ATVI's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 35.85% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ATVI's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
- ATVI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATVI.
ATVI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 87.29%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 111.03%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.28%.
The table below shows ATVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATVI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.94% of graded US stocks.
- ATVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 382nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- PCYG, ISIG, and MNDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATVI.
The table below shows ATVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.99||52-week high||$99.46|
|Prev. close||$77.71||52-week low||$56.40|
|Day high||$78.12||Avg. volume||9,996,120|
|50-day MA||$78.63||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$75.25||Market Cap||60.98B|
Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Company Bio
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile, and tablet games worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATVI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATVI Social Stream
Latest ATVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Activision Blizzard Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATVI as an investment opportunity.
Activision Blizzard''s proxy statement was "materially deficient," lawsuit says.
Image: Activision Two Activision Blizzard shareholders have filed lawsuits against the Call of Duty publisher for making allegedly inadequate disclosures in its recent filings with the SEC about its deal to sell to Microsoft for $68.7 billion. The investors further alleged that big payouts for CEO Bobby Kotick and others that would result from the […] Call Of Duty Execs Accused Of Using Microsoft Deal To Line Their Own Pockets
Two gaming giants, Microsoft and Sony, are shelling out tens of billions of dollars for blockbuster deals to acquire Activision Blizzard and Bungie, respectively. This push for more high-quality first-party content could be a boon for consumers in the fast-growing, ever-evolving video game market.
One alleges the game publisher''s board of directors is seeking significant and immediate benefits, according to Polygon.
The Microsoft sale wasn''t good news for everyone, apparently.
ATVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ATVIWant to see what other sources are saying about Activision Blizzard Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch