Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ATVI reports less variability in its cash flow than 89.44% of dividend stocks in our set.
- ATVI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,119,000,000; for context, that's better than 97.96% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, ATVI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 89.07% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ATVI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OGE, NEU, GHM, QCOM and PINC.
ATVI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ATVI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 138.09% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Activision Blizzard Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, ATVI offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.59% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Activision Blizzard Inc than it is for 93.7% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Activision Blizzard Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 96.85% of them.
ATVI Dividend Chart
ATVI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ATVI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ATVI dividends?Want to do more research on Activision Blizzard Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Activision Blizzard Inc Common Stock (ATVI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) - Dividend Investor
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha