Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUBN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC is higher than it is for about only 17.36% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.32 for AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC; that's greater than it is for 95.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.06%, AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLBC, NKSH, PEBK, FCCO, and FGBI.
- AUBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC's official web site, go to www.auburnbank.com.
AUBN Valuation Summary
- AUBN's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.3; this is 88.6% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- AUBN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUBN.
AUBN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.84%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 5.94%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.42%.
The table below shows AUBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.85||52-week high||$37.11|
|Prev. close||$22.68||52-week low||$21.77|
|Day high||$23.21||Avg. volume||3,007|
|50-day MA||$23.58||Dividend yield||4.64%|
|200-day MA||$28.80||Market Cap||80.07M|
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN) Company Bio
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. offers various banking products and services in East Alabama. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Auburn, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUBN Latest Social Stream
View Full AUBN Social Stream
Latest AUBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUBN as an investment opportunity.
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AUBN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.265 per share on...
AUBURN, Ala., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On November 8, 2022, the Board of Directors of Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AUBN) declared a fourth quarter $0.265 per share cash dividend, payable December 27, 2022 to shareholders of record as of December 9, 2022. About Auburn National Bancorporation Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (the “Company”) is the parent company of AuburnBank (the “Bank”), with total assets of approximately $1.0 billion. The Bank is an
Bob Dumas to Remain Chairman and a Director, but Retire on December 31, 2022 as President and CEODavid Hedges, EVP and CFO to be named President and CEO effective January 1, 2023James Walker, SVP and CAO to be named SVP and CFO effective January 1, 2023 AUBURN, Ala., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUBN) (the “Company”) announced today that Robert W. (Bob) Dumas has decided to retire as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and its s
Third Quarter 2022: Net earnings of $2.0 million or $0.57 per share, compared to $1.9 million or $0.53 per share in Q3 2021Total revenue increased 15% from Q3 2021Net interest income (tax-equivalent) increased 20% from Q3 2021 Provision for loan losses of $250 thousand, attributable to loan growthTotal loans increased $33.2 million, or 8% compared to June 30, 2022Nonperforming assets were 0.03% of total assets at September 30, 2022 AUBURN, Alabama, Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Auburn Nation
The board of Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AUBN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.265...
AUBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AUBNWant to do more research on Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch