Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN): Price and Financial Metrics
AUBN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Auburn National Bancorporation Inc is higher than it is for about just 12.09% of US stocks.
- AUBN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.52%, Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEBK, GCBC, NKSH, PLBC, and LCNB.
- Visit AUBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.auburnbank.com.
AUBN Daily Price Range
AUBN 52-Week Price Range
AUBN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AUBN Price/Volume Stats
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN) Company Bio
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. offers various banking products and services in East Alabama. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Auburn, Alabama.