Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUBN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AUBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUBN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- AUBN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AUBN Stock Summary
- AUBN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 142.76%, Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.45% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's share price is greater than that of just 7.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFIN, RVSB, CVCY, SVBI, and OVBC.
- AUBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's official web site, go to www.auburnbank.com.
AUBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.86||52-week high||$65.55|
|Prev. close||$35.56||52-week low||$34.71|
|Day high||$38.00||Avg. volume||8,979|
|50-day MA||$38.59||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$40.01||Market Cap||135.01M|
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN) Company Bio
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. offers various banking products and services in East Alabama. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Auburn, Alabama.
AUBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUBN Latest Social Stream
View Full AUBN Social Stream
Latest AUBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Auburn National Bancorporation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUBN as an investment opportunity.
Auburn National (AUBN) declares $0.26/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.92%Payable June 25; for shareholders of record June 10; ex-div June 9.See AUBN Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
If you want to know who really controls Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AUBN ), then you'll have to look...
First Quarter 2021 Results: Net earnings of $2.0 million, compared to $1.8 million for Q1 2020Earnings per share of $0.56 per share, compared to $0.50 per share for Q1 2020Mortgage lending income of $0.5 million more than doubled, compared to $0.2 million in Q1 2020Funded 204 loans in 2021 totaling $18.7 million under the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”)Collected $0.9 million in gross PPP loan fees in Q1 2021Allowance for loan losses to total loans of 1.23% or 1.31% excluding PPP loans AUBURN, Ala., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUBN) reported net earnings of $2.0 million, or $0.56 per share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared to $1.8 million, or $0.50 per share, for the first quarter of 2020. “The Company enjoyed strong mortgag...
AUBURN, Ala., March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ: AUBN) announced today that the Company’s Board of Directors has approved a new stock repurchase program to replace the repurchase program that expires on March 31, 2021. The new program authorizes the repurchase, from time to time, of up to $5 million of the Company’s issued and outstanding common stock through March 2022. The stock repurchases may be open-market or private purchases, negotiated transactions, block purchases, and otherwise. The Company is not required to acquire any specific number of shares and may suspend or terminate its share repurchases at any time. The amount and timing of the stock repurchases will be based on various factors, such as management’s assessment of the Comp...
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
AUBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AUBNWant to do more research on Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch