Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUBN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC is higher than it is for about only 17.39% of US stocks.
- AUBN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.02%, AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCBG, OVBC, PBFS, CVLY, and AROW.
- AUBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC's official web site, go to www.auburnbank.com.
AUBN Valuation Summary
- AUBN's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 140% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AUBN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUBN.
AUBN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -8.11%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.43%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 127.03%.
The table below shows AUBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.17||52-week high||$37.11|
|Prev. close||$23.34||52-week low||$21.77|
|Day high||$23.17||Avg. volume||1,348|
|50-day MA||$23.65||Dividend yield||4.63%|
|200-day MA||$26.05||Market Cap||81.12M|
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN) Company Bio
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. offers various banking products and services in East Alabama. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Auburn, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUBN Latest Social Stream
View Full AUBN Social Stream
Latest AUBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUBN as an investment opportunity.
Is It Smart To Buy Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:AUBN) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
It looks like Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AUBN ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The...
Auburn National Bancorporation's (NASDAQ:AUBN) Shareholders Will Receive A Bigger Dividend Than Last Year
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:AUBN ) periodic dividend will be increasing on the 27th of March to...
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
AUBURN, Ala., Feb. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On February 14, 2023, the Board of Directors of Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AUBN) declared a first quarter $0.27 per share cash dividend, payable March 27, 2023 to shareholders of record as of March 10, 2023. This represents a 2% increase over dividends declared for the first quarter of 2022 and it marks the 22nd consecutive year that the Company has increased its cash dividend to shareholders. About Auburn Nationa
Auburn National Bancorporation Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$2.95 (vs US$2.27 in FY 2021)
Auburn National Bancorporation ( NASDAQ:AUBN ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$32.7m (up 13...
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Reports Record Full Year Net Earnings of $10.3 million, or $2.95 per share and Record Quarterly Net Earnings of $4.5 million, or $1.27 per share
Fourth Quarter 2022 Highlights: Net interest income (tax-equivalent) increased 23% from Q4 2021 Net interest margin (tax-equivalent) increased to 3.27% from 2.45% in Q4 2021 Cost of funds was 43 basis points, compared to 36 basis points in Q4 2021 Average loans increased by $34.4 million or 8% from Q4 2021 Notable non-routine items: $3.2 million gain on sale of land adjacent to Company headquarters in downtown Auburn$1.6 million reduction in noninterest expense due to a one-time Employee Retenti
AUBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AUBNWant to do more research on Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...