Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUBN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 350.22, Auburn National Bancorporation Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.88% of US stocks.
- AUBN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.54% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Auburn National Bancorporation Inc are NKSH, LCNB, OVBC, BANF, and PEBO.
- Visit AUBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.auburnbank.com.
AUBN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AUBN's price/sales ratio is 28.12% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, AUBN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, AUBN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUBN.
AUBN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.79%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14.89%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.35%.
The table below shows AUBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.10||52-week high||$37.11|
|Prev. close||$27.04||52-week low||$26.60|
|Day high||$27.10||Avg. volume||3,462|
|50-day MA||$30.07||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$32.61||Market Cap||95.28M|
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN) Company Bio
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. offers various banking products and services in East Alabama. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Auburn, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUBN Latest Social Stream
View Full AUBN Social Stream
Latest AUBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Auburn National Bancorporation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUBN as an investment opportunity.
The board of Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AUBN ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend...
AUBURN, Ala., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On February 8, 2022, the Board of Directors of Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AUBN) declared a first quarter $0.265 per share cash dividend, payable March 25, 2022 to shareholders of record as of March 10, 2022. This represents a 2% increase over dividends declared for the first quarter of 2022 and it marks the 21st consecutive year that the Company has increased its cash dividend to shareholders. About Auburn Nationa
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Reports Full Year Net Earnings of $8.0 million, or $2.27 per share; Quarterly Net Earnings of $1.9 million, or $0.53 per share
Full Year 2021 Results: Earnings per share increased 9% compared to 2020Surpassed $1.0 billion in total assets for the first time in Company historyNet interest income decreased 1% compared to 2020 as balance sheet growth largely offset margin compressionMortgage lending income decreased by 33% as refinance activity slowed compared to 2020Credit costs declined due to a negative provision for loan losses of $600 thousand in 2021, compared to a provision for loan losses of $1.1 million in 2020Effe
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend contenders to buy for 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Dividend Contenders to Buy for 2022. Dividend contenders are companies with over 10 years but less than 25 years of consistent dividend increases. The financial […]
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (NASDAQ:AUBN) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
It looks like Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AUBN ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days...
AUBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AUBNWant to do more research on Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch