Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (AUBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, AUBN has returned $3,655,000 US dollars -- more than just 11.35% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AUBN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CCM, STRI, ROAD, STON and IBEX.
AUBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AUBN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 48.86%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, AUBN is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about just 19.77% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for AUBN, approximately 77.53% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- AUBN's market cap of approximately $149 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 32.27% of them.
AUBN Dividend Chart
AUBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AUBN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AUBN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Auburn National Bancorporation Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc Common Stock (AUBN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) - Dividend Investor
Auburn National Bancorporation Inc (AUBN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha