Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Price and Financial Metrics
AUPH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 923.33, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.65% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AUPH has reported earnings growth of 229.78%, putting it ahead of 94.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSTI, RARX, RVNC, ARDX, and MRTX.
- AUPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.auriniapharma.com.
AUPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AUPH Price/Volume Stats
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Company Bio
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutic] The company was formerly known as Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2013. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Victoria, Canada.