Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUPH POWR Grades
- AUPH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUPH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AUPH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.63% of US stocks).
AUPH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about just 8.36% of US stocks.
- AUPH's price/sales ratio is 10.97; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AUPH's revenue has grown 193.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.12% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADN, KRMD, BMRA, AEYE, and AXGN.
- Visit AUPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.auriniapharma.com.
AUPH Valuation Summary
- AUPH's price/earnings ratio is -13.6; this is 158.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 104 months, AUPH's price/sales ratio has gone down 113.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUPH.
AUPH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -175.45%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 140.33%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -8.67%.
The table below shows AUPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.07% of graded US stocks.
- AUPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 206th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SVRA, SESN, and VSTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AUPH.
The table below shows AUPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUPH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AUPH, see our AUPH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$23.03||Average Broker Recommendation||1.31 (Strong Buy)|
AUPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.28||52-week high||$13.41|
|Prev. close||$10.98||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$11.30||Avg. volume||3,541,191|
|50-day MA||$9.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.91||Market Cap||1.61B|
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Company Bio
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutic] The company was formerly known as Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2013. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Victoria, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AUPH Social Stream
Latest AUPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUPH as an investment opportunity.
Aurinia (AUPH) Surges 11.0%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
Aurinia (AUPH) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AUPH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AUPH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. […]
Independent Chairman of the Board George Milne Just Bought 40% More Shares In Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AUPH)
Potential Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( NASDAQ:AUPH ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Chairman of...
Aurinia Reports New Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
VICTORIA, British Columbia, March 06, 2023--Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AUPH) (Aurinia or the Company), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering therapeutics that change the course of autoimmune, kidney and rare diseases, announced that the Company’s Compensation Committee granted 3 new employees inducement stock options to purchase an aggregate of 89,830 common shares, at a per share exercise price of $8.99, the closing price of Aurinia's common stock on March 3, 2023, and a
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Aurinia (AUPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.77% and 0.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AUPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AUPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...