Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUPH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AUPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.37% of US stocks.
- AUPH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- AUPH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.14% of US stocks).
AUPH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about just 8.49% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for just 10.41% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 78.59%, a number that bests 89.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UDMY, ADN, USER, DMTK, and BIOC.
- AUPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.auriniapharma.com.
AUPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AUPH's price/sales ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- AUPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 118.9 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUPH.
AUPH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -199.52%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -31.47%.
The table below shows AUPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.07% of graded US stocks.
- AUPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 206th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SVRA, SESN, and VSTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AUPH.
The table below shows AUPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.60||52-week high||$24.45|
|Prev. close||$4.65||52-week low||$4.46|
|Day high||$4.69||Avg. volume||2,704,488|
|50-day MA||$6.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.28||Market Cap||653.71M|
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Company Bio
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutic] The company was formerly known as Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2013. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Victoria, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AUPH Social Stream
Latest AUPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUPH as an investment opportunity.
VICTORIA, British Columbia, December 05, 2022--Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AUPH) (Aurinia or the Company), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering therapeutics that change the course of autoimmune disease, announced that the Company’s Compensation Committee granted 2 new employees inducement stock options to purchase an aggregate of 36,220 common shares, at a per share exercise price of $5.10, the closing price of Aurinia's common stock on December 2, 2022, and an aggregate
Aurinia Announces the Great Britain Marketing Authorization of LUPKYNIS® (voclosporin) for the Treatment of Lupus Nephritis
VICTORIA, British Columbia, November 30, 2022--Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AUPH) (Aurinia or the Company), a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering therapeutics that change the trajectory of autoimmune disease, announced that the U.K. Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has granted the Great Britain marketing authorization of LUPKYNIS® (voclosporin) to treat adults with active lupus nephritis (LN), a serious complication of systemic lupus erythematosus
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:AUPH ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$55.8m (up 280...
H.C. Wainwright analyst Ed Arce reiterated a Buy rating on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH - Research Report) today and set a price target of $14.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $5.15.According to TipRanks, Arce is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.0% and a 35.57% success rate. Arce covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Travere Therapeutics, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals, and Cidara Therapeutics.In addition to H.C. Wainwright, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals also received a Buy from RBC Capital's Douglas Miehm in a report issued on November 4. However, on the same day, Oppenheimer downgraded Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) to a Hold.
In a report released on November 3, Prasath Pandurangan from Bloom Burton maintained a Buy rating on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH - Research Report), with a price target of $10.50. The company's shares closed last Friday at $5.15.According to TipRanks, Pandurangan is an analyst with an average return of -17.5% and a 26.42% success rate.Currently, the analyst consensus on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $11.63, implying a 125.83% upside from current levels. In a report released today, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $14.00 price target.
AUPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AUPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch