Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Price and Financial Metrics
AUPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.60||52-week high||$12.43|
|Prev. close||$8.69||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$8.99||Avg. volume||2,597,563|
|50-day MA||$7.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.46||Market Cap||1.24B|
AUPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUPH POWR Grades
- AUPH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.88% of US stocks.
- AUPH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AUPH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.89% of US stocks).
AUPH Stock Summary
- AUPH's price/sales ratio is 7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.88% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for just 16.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,038.42%, AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC are NTRB, LUCD, POLA, TMDX, and SWAV.
- AUPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.auriniapharma.com.
AUPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AUPH's EV/EBIT ratio is 266.5% lower, now standing at -16.4.
- AUPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 116.9 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUPH.
AUPH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -175.45%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 140.33%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -8.67%.
The table below shows AUPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.07% of graded US stocks.
- AUPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 206th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SVRA, SESN, and VSTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AUPH.
The table below shows AUPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Company Bio
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutic] The company was formerly known as Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2013. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Victoria, Canada.
AUPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AUPH Social Stream
Latest AUPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AURINIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUPH as an investment opportunity.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 46.1% in Aurinia (AUPH). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Here is how Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) and Adma Biologics (ADMA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Announces Collaboration Partner Otsuka Filed New Drug Application (NDA) for LUPKYNIS® (Voclosporin) in Japan
ROCKVILLE, Md. & EDMONTON, Alberta, November 13, 2023--Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Announces Collaboration Partner Otsuka Filed New Drug Application (NDA) for LUPKYNIS® (Voclosporin) in Japan
Aurinia Presents Breadth of Data from AURORA Clinical Program Underscoring Value of LUPKYNISⓇ (voclosporin) for Patients with Lupus Nephritis at ACR 2023
ROCKVILLE, Md. & EDMONTON, Alberta, November 07, 2023--Aurinia Presents Breadth of Data from AURORA Clinical Program Underscoring Value of LUPKYNISⓇ (voclosporin) for Patients with LN at ACR 2023
The mean of analysts' price targets for Aurinia (AUPH) points to a 59.4% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
AUPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AUPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch