Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUPH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AUPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUPH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AUPH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.03% of US stocks).
AUPH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 8.74% of US stocks.
- AUPH's price/sales ratio is 39.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.53% of US stocks.
- AUPH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc are QTRX, IMMR, NVVE, APDN, and CNTG.
- Visit AUPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.auriniapharma.com.
AUPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AUPH's price/sales ratio is 219.82% higher, now standing at 36.3.
- AUPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 85 months.
- AUPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 88 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUPH.
AUPH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -29.08%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -24.11%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -272.72%.
The table below shows AUPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.07% of graded US stocks.
- AUPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 206th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SVRA, SESN, and VSTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AUPH.
The table below shows AUPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.20||52-week high||$33.97|
|Prev. close||$11.39||52-week low||$8.86|
|Day high||$11.20||Avg. volume||2,890,916|
|50-day MA||$10.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.08||Market Cap||1.59B|
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Company Bio
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutic] The company was formerly known as Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2013. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Victoria, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AUPH Social Stream
Latest AUPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUPH as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Aurinia (AUPH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Prices look like they can bounce further to the upside in the short-run but the longer-term picture is problematic.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals to Release Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results on February 28, 2021
VICTORIA, British Columbia, February 09, 2022--Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH) (the "Company") today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and year end 2021 financial results on Monday, February 28, 2021, before markets open. Aurinia’s management team will host a conference call/webcast at 8:30 am ET that day to review the Company’s 2021 financial results, provide a general business update and discuss the Company’s outlook for 2022.
VICTORIA, British Columbia, February 03, 2022--Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH) (the "Company") today announced that the company will deliver a corporate presentation at the 11th Annual Leerink Global Healthcare Conference (February 14-18, 2022). The presentation will take place virtually on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 8 am ET. Interested parties can register to listen to the presentation via the public link here or access via the Investor section of the Aurinia corporate website
Investment company Liontrust Investment Partners LLP (Current Portfolio) buys PayPal Holdings Inc, DocuSign Inc, Illumina Inc, NVR Inc, Otis Worldwide Corp, sells Moderna Inc, Brookfield Infrastructure Corp, 3M Co, Mobile TeleSystems PJSC, Twilio Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Liontrust Investment Partners LLP.
AUPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AUPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch