Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUPH POWR Grades
- AUPH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 53.12% of US stocks.
- AUPH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- AUPH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AUPH Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.3, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.24% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 61,635.9%, a number that bests 100% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc are VTVT, APLS, PRTA, SAGE, and GMBL.
- Visit AUPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.auriniapharma.com.
AUPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AUPH's price/sales ratio is 219.82% higher, now standing at 36.3.
- AUPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 85 months.
- AUPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 88 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUPH.
AUPH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.89%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -272.72%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3919.44%.
The table below shows AUPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.07% of graded US stocks.
- AUPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 206th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SVRA, SESN, and VSTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AUPH.
The table below shows AUPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.67||52-week high||$33.97|
|Prev. close||$14.65||52-week low||$9.72|
|Day high||$15.77||Avg. volume||3,314,611|
|50-day MA||$20.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.77||Market Cap||2.01B|
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Company Bio
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutic] The company was formerly known as Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2013. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Victoria, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AUPH Social Stream
Latest AUPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUPH as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Liontrust Investment Partners LLP (Current Portfolio) buys PayPal Holdings Inc, DocuSign Inc, Illumina Inc, NVR Inc, Otis Worldwide Corp, sells Moderna Inc, Brookfield Infrastructure Corp, 3M Co, Mobile TeleSystems PJSC, Twilio Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Liontrust Investment Partners LLP.
Investment company Kestra Private Wealth Services, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys FT Cboe Vest Fund of Deep Buffer ETFs, iShares Core U.S.
Joliet, IL, based Investment company First Midwest Bank Trust Division (Current Portfolio) buys Axsome Therapeutics Inc, PROSHARES TRUST, iShares Russell Mid-Cap ETF, ISHARES TRUST, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc, sells Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc, Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR, AT&T Inc, Avis Budget Group Inc, Cerus Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, First Midwest Bank Trust Division.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH) reversed an earlier decline and is now up 3.4% after a report indicated Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) could potentially look to target the company. Aurinia (AUPH) was down earlier at least party after the company presented at two conferences today, though no M&A was mentioned. Now the shares are moving higher...
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH) ticked down 1.7% after the company presented at two conferences today, though no M&A was mentioned. Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) presented earlier at the JPMorgan Healthcare conference and a H.C. Wainwright conference. Aurinia has been the subject of rampant takeover speculation in recent months after Bloomberg reported in late October...
AUPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AUPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch