Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Price and Financial Metrics
AUPH Stock Summary
- For AUPH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 3,628.68, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.86% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CBMG, ADVM, ZYNE, VHC, and PSTI.
- AUPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.auriniapharma.com.
AUPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AUPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.03||52-week high||$21.93|
|Prev. close||$19.68||52-week low||$3.52|
|Day high||$20.29||Avg. volume||1,700,948|
|50-day MA||$19.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||2.24B|
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Company Bio
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutic] The company was formerly known as Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2013. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Victoria, Canada.