Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AUPH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AUPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AUPH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AUPH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AUPH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 8.81% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 52.23, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.28% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AUPH's revenue has grown 18,011.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATHX, SAGE, RGLS, IPWR, and TRVN.
- Visit AUPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.auriniapharma.com.
AUPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AUPH's price/sales ratio is 219.82% higher, now standing at 36.3.
- AUPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 85 months.
- AUPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 88 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUPH.
AUPH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -285.27%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.32%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 108.96%.
The table below shows AUPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AUPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AUPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.74% of graded US stocks.
- AUPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 234th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- APLS, FENC, and ACST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AUPH.
The table below shows AUPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AUPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.51||52-week high||$24.18|
|Prev. close||$23.43||52-week low||$9.72|
|Day high||$23.95||Avg. volume||4,168,481|
|50-day MA||$15.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.15||Market Cap||3.02B|
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Company Bio
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutic] The company was formerly known as Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2013. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Victoria, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AUPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AUPH Social Stream
Latest AUPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUPH as an investment opportunity.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Pfizer-BioNTech US Vaccine Contract, Summit Slumps On Adverse Regulatory Feedback, Cerevel CFO Departs
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 20) Acceleron Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: XLRN ) Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH ) C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCCC ) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE ) Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NASDAQ: CRVS) Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FULC ) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE ) Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTX ) Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPNT ) Repligen Corporation (NASDAQ: RGEN ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows Sept. 20) Ambrx Biopharma Inc. (NYSE: AMAM ) Absci Corporation (NASDAQ: ABSI ) Acutus Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFIB ) Aytu Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU ) AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (NA...
Investors need to pay close attention to Aurinia (AUPH) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
VICTORIA, British Columbia, September 15, 2021--Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH) (the "Company") today announced that members of the senior management team will present at the following upcoming virtual investor conferences:
Michael Robert Martin, Chief Business Officer at Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Michael Robert Martin purchased 115,000 Aurinia Pharmaceuticals shares at prices ranging from $3.20 to $5.30 per share for a total of $515,000 on September 14. They then sold their shares on multiple transactions in the open mar
The following is a list of stock trades made by corporate executives, directors and other company insiders of B.C.s public companies filed in the week ended September 1, 2021. The information comes from a compilation of required reports filed with the BC Securities Commission obtained from DisclosureNet.com. Insider Jeffrey Griffin Barlow, officer Company: Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (TSX:CF) Shares owned: 235,850 Trade date: August 30 Trade total: $1,494,000 Trade: Sale of 100,000 shares at a price of $14.94 per share Insider Randhawa Raman, officer Company: Capstone Mining Corp. (TSX:CS) Shares owned: 156,041 Trade date: August 27 Trade total: $552,000 Trade: Sale of 100,000 shares at a price of $5.52 per share Insider Michael Robert Martin, director Company: Aurinia Pharmaceuticals ...
AUPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AUPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch