Avista Corporation (AVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVA POWR Grades
- AVA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.05% of US stocks.
- AVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AVA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
AVA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 240.51, Avista Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.73% of US stocks.
- AVA's went public 33.71 years ago, making it older than 90.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For AVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.2% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GEF, AKO.B, UVV, MDU, and AGO.
- Visit AVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avistacorp.com.
AVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AVA's price/earnings ratio is 9.55% lower, now standing at 19.9.
- AVA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVA.
AVA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -4.11%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 15.35%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.19%.
The table below shows AVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.18||52-week high||$49.14|
|Prev. close||$42.66||52-week low||$32.26|
|Day high||$43.28||Avg. volume||429,060|
|50-day MA||$44.22||Dividend yield||3.91%|
|200-day MA||$41.47||Market Cap||2.99B|
Avista Corporation (AVA) Company Bio
Avista Corporation generates, transmits, and distributes electricity; and distributes natural gas in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Spokane, Washington.
AVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVA Latest Social Stream
View Full AVA Social Stream
Latest AVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avista Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVA as an investment opportunity.
Avista Corp. has filed two rate adjustments in Idaho that could change the amount customers pay for natural gas.
SPOKANE, Wash., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avista Corp. (NYSE: AVA) will hold its quarterly conference call and webcast to discuss second quarter 2021 results on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A news release with second quarter 2021 earnings information will be issued at 7:05 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on August 4, 2021.
Shawn Vestal: She lost power in the heat wave, but Avista told her the problem was lightning - Fri, 02 Jul 2021 PST
Like a lot of folks, Christine Wren employs a whole range of tactics to manage the heat in her Hillyard home.
The big shareholder groups in Avista Corporation ( NYSE:AVA ) have power over the company. Large companies usually have...
The post Rolling Blackouts Triggered as Historic Heatwave Grips Pacific Northwest appeared first on POWER Magazine . Utilities across the Pacific Northwest are bracing for exceptional stress on the grid as record-breaking temperatures continue to fester across the region, and at least one utilityAvista Corp.this week began rolling outages as a measure to alleviate strain on the electric system. Despite pleas to customers to reduce their power consumption, Avista, which supplies power  The post Rolling Blackouts Triggered as Historic Heatwave Grips Pacific Northwest appeared first on POWER Magazine .
AVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|