Avista Corporation (AVA): Price and Financial Metrics
AVA Stock Summary
- AVA's went public 32.28 years ago, making it older than 90.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Avista Corp is higher than it is for about 78.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AVA is more volatile than only 12.88% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avista Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KAR, BXS, SHO, IBKC, and SFBS.
- AVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avista Corp's official web site, go to www.myavista.com.
AVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.12||52-week high||$52.33|
|Prev. close||$52.01||52-week low||$39.75|
|Day high||$52.33||Avg. volume||321,891|
|50-day MA||$49.01||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$46.68||Market Cap||3.48B|
Avista Corporation (AVA) Company Bio
Avista Corporation generates, transmits, and distributes electricity; and distributes natural gas in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Spokane, Washington.