Avista Corporation (AVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVA POWR Grades
- AVA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.7% of US stocks.
- AVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- AVA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AVA Stock Summary
- AVA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 263.52 -- higher than 88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AVA's went public 33.52 years ago, making it older than 90.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Avista Corp is higher than it is for about 77.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AWR, RGCO, PNM, ATGFF, and PRAA.
- AVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avista Corp's official web site, go to www.avistacorp.com.
AVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.64||52-week high||$49.14|
|Prev. close||$46.83||52-week low||$32.26|
|Day high||$46.97||Avg. volume||472,617|
|50-day MA||$46.53||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$39.55||Market Cap||3.23B|
Avista Corporation (AVA) Company Bio
Avista Corporation generates, transmits, and distributes electricity; and distributes natural gas in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Spokane, Washington.
AVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVA Latest Social Stream
View Full AVA Social Stream
Latest AVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avista Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVA as an investment opportunity.
The Budweiser-Dogecoin crossover is one of many examples of corporations propping support under DOGE.
Company plans to reduce emissions 30% by 2030, 100% by 2045SPOKANE, Wash., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avista (NYSE: AVA), a leader in clean energy and innovation, today announced its goal to reduce emissions for natural gas. Building on the company’s clean electricity goals, Avista has set a new aspirational natural gas goal of being carbon neutral by 2045, with a near-term goal of 30% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2030. “We are proud to continue our commitment to environmental stewardship and sustainability,” said Dennis Vermillion, president and CEO of Avista. “We set an ambitious renewable electric energy goal in 2019—to serve our customers with 100% clean electricity by 2045 and to have a carbon-neutral supply of electricity by 2027. Today’s announcement demonstra...
New agreement brings zero-carbon energy to Northwest electric customersSPOKANE, Wash. and WENATCHEE, Wash., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avista and Chelan County Public Utility District (PUD) have finalized a contract for renewable hydropower from two PUD hydro projects on the Columbia River. The contract increases Avista’s carbon-free resources in its energy portfolio, helping achieve the company’s clean electricity goals and supporting Washington State’s Clean Energy Transformation Act goals as well. The “slice” contract provides Avista with 5% of the output from the PUD’s Rock Island and Rocky Reach hydropower projects from 2024 through 2033. This contract complements an existing contract between Avista and the PUD, and it will mean 10% of the renewable hydropower output from t...
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Avista (AVA) is worth retaining in your portfolio, given positive earnings estimate movement, well-chalked out investment plan, regular dividend payment and a strong balance sheet.
AVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|