Avista Corporation (AVA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AVA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -161.31% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 5.81% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AVA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EQC, FLO, CL, NOK and UG.
AVA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AVA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 171.68% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Avista Corp are:
- The amount of revenue Avista Corp earns annually is around 1 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 89.83% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, AVA's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 92.52% of them.
- AVA's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 89.96% of them.
AVA Dividend Chart
AVA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|