Avista Corporation (AVA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AVA's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 9.24% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Free cash flow for AVA has a compound average growth rate of -158.63%, which is higher than merely 5.5% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AVA's price: MOS, PLPC, HRZN, MCK and MC.
AVA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AVA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 33.72% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Avista Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Avista Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 86.76% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, AVA has a beta lower than 71.98% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $1 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 80.09% of companies in the same revenue class.
AVA Dividend Chart
AVA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|