Broadcom Inc. (AVGO): Price and Financial Metrics
AVGO Stock Summary
- AVGO has a market capitalization of $120,984,585,765 -- more than approximately 98.52% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,092.87, Broadcom Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.47% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Broadcom Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QCOM, ABBV, TXN, AMGN, and AZN.
- Visit AVGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadcom.com.
AVGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$319.72||52-week high||$325.67|
|Prev. close||$315.06||52-week low||$230.33|
|Day high||$321.35||Avg. volume||2,578,652|
|50-day MA||$299.84||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$290.25||Market Cap||126.82B|
Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) Company Bio
Broadcom Limited designs, develops and supplies a broad range of analog and digital semiconductor connectivity solutions, including wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial & others. The Company's products are used in data center networking, home connectivity, broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations.