Broadcom Inc. (AVGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVGO POWR Grades
- AVGO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.8% of US stocks.
- AVGO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AVGO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 46.74% of US stocks).
AVGO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $179,824,696,479, BROADCOM INC has a greater market value than 99.33% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BROADCOM INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROADCOM INC is higher than it is for about 82.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROADCOM INC are ASML, QCOM, TXN, AMD, and INTC.
- Visit AVGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadcom.com.
AVGO Valuation Summary
- AVGO's price/earnings ratio is 18.3; this is 5.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AVGO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.8 over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVGO.
AVGO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 58.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 228.61%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 228.61%.
The table below shows AVGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVGO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.54% of graded US stocks.
- AVGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.348 -- ranking 166th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ON, MU, and DZSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVGO.
The table below shows AVGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$475.97||52-week high||$677.76|
|Prev. close||$479.86||52-week low||$443.64|
|Day high||$475.97||Avg. volume||2,382,674|
|50-day MA||$513.66||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$558.45||Market Cap||192.77B|
Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) Company Bio
Broadcom Limited designs, develops and supplies a broad range of analog and digital semiconductor connectivity solutions, including wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial & others. The Company's products are used in data center networking, home connectivity, broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVGO Social Stream
Latest AVGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROADCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVGO as an investment opportunity.
Semiconductor stocks have tumbled in recent months amid flagging demand, with the S&P Semiconductors Select Industry Index dropping 36% year to date. Bank of America analysts recently discussed their favorite choices in the sector.
Broadcom, Analog Devices, NetApp and Amdocs are part of The Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Market panic created opportunities by discounting strong companies, giving investors seven S&P 500 stocks to buy.
These Apple suppliers are at risk if the tech giant pulls back on iPhone production, warns Bank of America.
Here we have shortlisted four dividend-paying tech stocks - AVGO, ADI, NTAP and DOX - that may fetch promising returns amid the current highly volatile market environment.
AVGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|