Broadcom Inc. (AVGO): Price and Financial Metrics
AVGO Stock Summary
- Broadcom Inc's market capitalization of $188,635,674,612 is ahead of 98.97% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Broadcom Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AVGO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.57% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Broadcom Inc are QCOM, SHOP, TXN, ORCL, and AMAT.
- Visit AVGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadcom.com.
AVGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$456.58||52-week high||$495.14|
|Prev. close||$462.00||52-week low||$246.80|
|Day high||$462.03||Avg. volume||2,163,873|
|50-day MA||$470.95||Dividend yield||3.12%|
|200-day MA||$400.96||Market Cap||186.42B|
Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) Company Bio
Broadcom Limited designs, develops and supplies a broad range of analog and digital semiconductor connectivity solutions, including wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial & others. The Company's products are used in data center networking, home connectivity, broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations.
AVGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AVGO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Broadcom Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 223.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Broadcom Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.3% of its sector Technology.
- Broadcom Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Broadcom Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AVGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVGO Social Stream
Latest AVGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVGO as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images News via Getty ImagesOver the past few months, I've made impressive profits by rotating overvalued investments into undervalued ones, seeing them rise more quickly than the overvalued ones ever could. It has come to a point where when I see a company reaching levels that...
Finding top semiconductor stocks to buy involves understanding the health of markets that purchase chips for their products. Chip stocks rose in 2020 as the industry emerged from a downturn.
Let's talk about the popular Broadcom Inc. ( NASDAQ:AVGO ). The company's shares saw a double-digit share price rise of...
Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) closed at $480 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.57% move from the prior day.
Nvidia chips power a future of self-driving cars and cloud gaming, while the global semiconductor market is in a supply crunch. Is Nvidia stock a good buy now?
AVGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AVGOWant to do more research on Broadcom Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!