Broadcom Inc. (AVGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVGO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AVGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVGO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AVGO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 59.21% of US stocks).
AVGO Stock Summary
- Broadcom Inc's market capitalization of $219,749,587,675 is ahead of 99.03% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Broadcom Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AVGO is more volatile than only 2.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Broadcom Inc are INTC, QCOM, SHOP, AMD, and PYPL.
- Visit AVGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadcom.com.
AVGO Valuation Summary
- AVGO's price/sales ratio is 7.9; this is 49.06% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AVGO's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 147 months.
- AVGO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 147 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVGO.
AVGO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.64%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 225.66%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.22%.
The table below shows AVGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVGO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.95% of graded US stocks.
- AVGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.348 -- ranking 166th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MU, DZSI, and AXTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVGO.
The table below shows AVGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$523.11||52-week high||$536.07|
|Prev. close||$533.87||52-week low||$344.42|
|Day high||$536.07||Avg. volume||1,824,547|
|50-day MA||$496.35||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$474.90||Market Cap||215.32B|
Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) Company Bio
Broadcom Limited designs, develops and supplies a broad range of analog and digital semiconductor connectivity solutions, including wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial & others. The Company's products are used in data center networking, home connectivity, broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVGO Social Stream
Latest AVGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVGO as an investment opportunity.
Intel has its sights set on regaining lost business from Apple, explains CEO Pat Gelsinger at Yahoo Finance's All Markets Summit.
Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger explains his turnaround strategy in an interview at Yahoo Finance's All Markets Summit.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best stocks for retirement. You can skip our detailed analysis of retirement stocks and go directly to read Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Tech Stocks To Consider. Chalking out a financially secure retirement plan can be difficult, especially in times of financial volatility. According to a report published […]
For the stock market, inflationary pressures have historically tended to be something of a mixed bag: Many companies struggle, while others put up a relatively strong performance and can even benefit from unusual economic and monetary dynamics. In order to put investors on the trail of stocks that could perform well in this age of elevated inflation, we put together a panel of Motley Fool contributors and tasked them with identifying top picks for riding out these uncertain times. Keith Noonan (Broadcom): Semiconductors make the world go round.
For more than a decade, growth stocks have been in favor on Wall Street. To begin with, dividend stocks have a much better long-term track record than companies that don't pay a dividend. A report from J.P. Morgan Asset Management, a division of JPMorgan Chase, found an almost 500% higher annualized return from companies that initiated and grew their payouts between 1972 and 2012 (9.5% annual return), relative to stocks which didn't pay a dividend over the same four-decade stretch (1.6% annual return).
AVGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|