Atea Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AVIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVIR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AVIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.04% of US stocks.
- AVIR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AVIR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.13% of US stocks).
AVIR Stock Summary
- AVIR's went public 2.24 years ago, making it older than just 10.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For AVIR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.89% of US equities we're observing.
- AVIR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARWR, ALLO, TSP, INDI, and EFTR.
- Visit AVIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ateapharma.com.
AVIR Valuation Summary
- AVIR's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.5; this is 34.34% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AVIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 169.6 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVIR.
AVIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.7% of graded US stocks.
- AVIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.261 -- ranking 171st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.60||52-week high||$9.79|
|Prev. close||$4.57||52-week low||$4.18|
|Day high||$4.64||Avg. volume||349,611|
|50-day MA||$4.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.35||Market Cap||383.12M|
Atea Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AVIR) Company Bio
Atea Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical stage company, which focuses on discovering, developing, and commercializing antiviral therapeutics. Its product pipelines include Coronaviridae, Flaviviridae, and Paramyxovirdae. The company was founded by Jean-Pierre Sommadossi and David Chu in July 2012 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVIR Latest Social Stream
View Full AVIR Social Stream
Latest AVIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATEA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVIR as an investment opportunity.
Enrollment Progresses in SUNRISE-3 Global Phase 3 Registrational Trial of Bemnifosbuvir in High-Risk Non-Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19 with Interim Analysis Expected 2H23 Proof-of-Concept Results for AT-752 for Dengue Expected 1Q23 Enrollment Expected to Initiate 2Q23 for Phase 2 Combination Trial of Bemnifosbuvir and Ruzasvir in Patients Infected with Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) with Initial Results Anticipated 4Q23 BOSTON, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atea Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:
BOSTON, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atea Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVIR) (“Atea”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that Jean-Pierre Sommadossi, PhD, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Atea Pharmaceuticals, will present a business update at the 41 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. PT in San Francisco, CA.
Following a disappointing readout from a mid-stage trial, a Boston biotech is retooling a Covid-19 antiviral in the hopes that it could help especially high-risk patients.
Atea Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Dosed in SUNRISE-3 Phase 3 Registrational Trial of Bemnifosbuvir, an Investigational Oral Antiviral for the Treatment of COVID-19
Global Study to Evaluate Bemnifosbuvir as Monotherapy and in Combination in Non-Hospitalized Patients at High Risk of Disease Progression, Regardless of Vaccination Status
BOSTON, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atea Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVIR) (“Atea”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that Jean-Pierre Sommadossi, PhD, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Atea Pharmaceuticals, together with other members of the Atea management team, will participate in a fireside chat and present a business update at the 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference on Tuesday, November 29 at 9:40 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation
AVIR Price Returns