Avnet, Inc. (AVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.03% of US stocks.
- AVT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AVT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 41.88% of US stocks).
AVT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, Avnet Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.7% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AVT has reported earnings growth of -1,018.05%, putting it ahead of merely 2.15% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Avnet Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avnet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PDCO, UAA, VNCE, GPI, and HNI.
- AVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avnet Inc's official web site, go to www.avnet.com.
AVT Valuation Summary
- AVT's price/earnings ratio is 20.5; this is 47.44% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AVT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.2.
- AVT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVT.
AVT Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.84%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -6.37%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -32.23%.
The table below shows AVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.32% of graded US stocks.
- AVT's asset turnover comes in at 2.347 -- ranking 28th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PDCO, PLUS, and HLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVT.
The table below shows AVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.77||52-week high||$50.19|
|Prev. close||$44.41||52-week low||$35.71|
|Day high||$45.84||Avg. volume||782,325|
|50-day MA||$44.61||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$42.17||Market Cap||4.33B|
Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Company Bio
Avnet Inc. distributes electronic components, enterprise computer and storage products, IT solutions and services, and embedded subsystems in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia/Pacific. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVT Latest Social Stream
View Full AVT Social Stream
Latest AVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avnet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVT as an investment opportunity.
The technology sector is composed of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc. (AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), and Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN). Tech stocks, represented by the Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
PHOENIX, February 23, 2022--Avnet to participate in the 43rd annual Raymond James Institutional Investors conference on March 9.
Value investing is essentially about selecting stocks that are usually cheap but fundamentally sound. KB Home (KBH), Avnet (AVT), Signet (SIG) and Penske Automotive (PAG) boast low P/CF ratio.
Avnet (AVT) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Here is how Avnet (AVT) and Vocera Communications (VCRA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
AVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|