Avnet, Inc. (AVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVT POWR Grades
- AVT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AVT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
AVT Stock Summary
- AVNET INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.6% of US listed stocks.
- AVNET INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- AVT's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLD, GPI, ASO, PDCO, and LAD.
- Visit AVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avnet.com.
AVT Valuation Summary
- AVT's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AVT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVT.
AVT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 46.56%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 99%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -72.5%.
The table below shows AVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.32% of graded US stocks.
- AVT's asset turnover comes in at 2.347 -- ranking 28th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PDCO, PLUS, and HLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVT.
The table below shows AVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.99||52-week high||$50.19|
|Prev. close||$45.67||52-week low||$35.45|
|Day high||$45.98||Avg. volume||791,526|
|50-day MA||$40.59||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$42.59||Market Cap||4.12B|
Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Company Bio
Avnet Inc. distributes electronic components, enterprise computer and storage products, IT solutions and services, and embedded subsystems in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia/Pacific. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVT Latest Social Stream
View Full AVT Social Stream
Latest AVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVNET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVT as an investment opportunity.
Among top-performing tech stocks, Arrow Electronics Inc. provides the best value, Enphase Energy Inc. the fastest growth, and Fair Isaac Corp. the best momentum.
Avnet (AVT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
PHOENIX, November 17, 2022--Avnet declares regular quarterly dividend of $0.29.
Avnet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AVT ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Navitas Semiconductor and Avnet Silica announce agreement for close collaboration to expand market for advanced GaN power ICs
Cooperation will bring significant advantages to next-generation systems using power-efficient gallium-nitride (GaN) technology across a spectrum of applications Navitas Semiconductor and Avnet Silica announce agreement for close collaboration to expand market for advanced GaN power ICs Cooperation will bring significant advantages to next-generation systems using power-efficient gallium-nitride (GaN) technology across a spectrum of applications. TORRANCE, Calif. and BRUSSELS, Belgium, Nov. 11,
AVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|