Avnet, Inc. (AVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.42% of US stocks.
- AVT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- AVT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.89% of US stocks).
AVT Stock Summary
- Avnet Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.83% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Avnet Inc has a higher such ratio than just 3.1% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Avnet Inc is reporting a growth rate of -480.36%; that's higher than merely 3.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avnet Inc are BCC, FIX, MSM, CACI, and SFM.
- AVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avnet Inc's official web site, go to www.avnet.com.
AVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.32||52-week high||$45.31|
|Prev. close||$42.77||52-week low||$24.30|
|Day high||$42.58||Avg. volume||897,314|
|50-day MA||$41.97||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$33.90||Market Cap||4.11B|
Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Company Bio
Avnet Inc. distributes electronic components, enterprise computer and storage products, IT solutions and services, and embedded subsystems in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia/Pacific. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
AVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AVT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Avnet Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AVT, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 74% of its capital from equity, and 26% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 13.37% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.73 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than merely 24.58% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Avnet Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVT Latest Social Stream
View Full AVT Social Stream
Latest AVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avnet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVT as an investment opportunity.
Avnet (AVT) closed the most recent trading day at $43.06, moving +0.81% from the previous trading session.
While Avnet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AVT ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of attention...
Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Joe Burke - IR Phil Gallagher - CEO Tom Liguori - CFO Conference Call Participants Adam Tindle - Raymond James Nik Todorov - Longbow Research Jim Suva - Citigroup Investment Research Matt Sheerin -...
Avnet's (AVT) third-quarter fiscal 2021 top-line results reflect stellar growth across Asia.
AVT earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
AVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|