Avnet, Inc. (AVT): Price and Financial Metrics
AVT Stock Summary
- Avnet Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.95% of US listed stocks.
- AVT's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AVT's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BJRI, PRMW, BOSC, DXPE, and OXM.
- AVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avnet Inc's official web site, go to www.avnet.com.
AVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.47||52-week high||$42.30|
|Prev. close||$37.33||52-week low||$17.85|
|Day high||$37.68||Avg. volume||964,566|
|50-day MA||$37.07||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$30.10||Market Cap||3.73B|
Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Company Bio
Avnet Inc. distributes electronic components, enterprise computer and storage products, IT solutions and services, and embedded subsystems in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia/Pacific. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
AVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Avnet Inc. To summarize, we found that Avnet Inc ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 94.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Avnet Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 71. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 11.18% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Avnet Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 58 -- greater than 95.31% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Avnet Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.65. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.17% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVT Latest Social Stream
View Full AVT Social Stream
Latest AVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avnet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVT as an investment opportunity.
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #Avnet--Avnet declares regular quarterly dividend.
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #Avnet--Avnet to participate in the 42nd annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference on March 1.
Worldwide Durable Goods Wholesalers Industry to 2030 - Players Include Avnet, McKesson and Brenntag Among Others
DUBLIN, Feb. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical…
NEW YORK , Feb. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Award winning market research company Fact.MR's recent report on the global connected worker solutions market projects massive gains in 2021, given the increasing reliance on smart technologies by key industries amid the pandemic crisis. Growth in 2021 won't be an outlier, with the research firm projecting a CAGR of over 23% in this decade. According to Fact.MR, adoption of connected worker solutions has witnessed an increase, thanks to general positive consensus on Industry 4.0. Vendors have especially garnered momentum across the construction and hydrocarbon projects respectively, mostly to ensure employee safety at project sites. mCloud Technologies Corp. unveiled its new AssetCare TM connected workers solution for ensuring safety of oil & gas,...
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #Avnet--Avnet to participate in the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference 2021 on February 11.
AVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AVTWant to do more research on Avnet Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!