Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AVT has less volatility in its price than 93.99% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AVT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FDP, ZTO, DHT, VHI and JFIN.
AVT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Avnet Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 29.55% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Avnet Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Avnet Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 82.11% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, AVT boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 14.58% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Avnet Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 21.14% of them.
AVT Dividend Chart
AVT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|