American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWK POWR Grades
- AWK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.61% of US stocks.
- AWK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- AWK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.79% of US stocks).
AWK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of American Water Works Company Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AWK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.92% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of American Water Works Company Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Water Works Company Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WEC, VLO, PEG, CMS, and OKE.
- AWK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Water Works Company Inc's official web site, go to www.amwater.com.
AWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.83||52-week high||$172.56|
|Prev. close||$152.00||52-week low||$114.56|
|Day high||$153.84||Avg. volume||1,035,437|
|50-day MA||$149.84||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$151.12||Market Cap||27.73B|
American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Company Bio
American Water Works provides water and wastewater services in approximately 47 states of the United States and one Canadian province. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Voorhees, New Jersey.
AWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWK Latest Social Stream
View Full AWK Social Stream
Latest AWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Water Works Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWK as an investment opportunity.
Pennsylvania American Water today announced its 2021 plans to rehabilitate and construct water storage tanks for approximately $17 million.
New Jersey American Water & Illinois American Water Ranked No. 1 in Customer Satisfaction in Respective Segments by J.D. Power
American Water (NYSE: AWK), the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company, announced today that two of its subsidiaries, New Jersey American Water and Illinois American Water, each received a J.D. Power 2021 #1 overall ranking for Customer Satisfaction with Large Water Utilities in their respective regions. New Jersey American Water ranked #1 in the Northeast Large segment and Illinois American Water ranked best in the Midwest Large segment of the J.D. Power 2021 Water Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study.
California American Water published 2020 Consumer Confidence Reports, which demonstrate high quality water service throughout its state districts.
Pennsylvania American Water Supports United for Infrastructure Week 2021 with Unveiling of Online Interactive Upgrade Map
During United for Infrastructure Week, Pennsylvania American Water is unveiling its 2021 infrastructure upgrade map highlighting projects statewide.
Illinois American Water Encourages Customers to View their Community Water Quality Report during Drinking Water Week
Illinois American Water announced today, during Drinking Water Week, that results published in the company’s 2020 water quality report indicate high-quality water throughout its Illinois service area. The report, which is issued for each service area, highlights the company’s commitment to providing drinking water that meets or is better than standards required by the Environmental Protection Agency.
AWK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AWKWant to see what other sources are saying about American Water Works Company Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American Water Works Company Inc (AWK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Water Works Company Inc (AWK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Water Works Company Inc (AWK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch