American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK): Price and Financial Metrics
AWK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of American Water Works Company Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Water Works Company Inc is higher than it is for about 95.23% of US stocks.
- The volatility of American Water Works Company Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AWK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMS, WEC, LNT, WELL, and DTE.
- AWK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Water Works Company Inc's official web site, go to www.amwater.com.
AWK Stock Price Chart More Charts
AWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.27||52-week high||$141.70|
|Prev. close||$121.52||52-week low||$92.00|
|Day high||$124.95||Avg. volume||1,436,945|
|50-day MA||$128.57||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$123.21||Market Cap||21.40B|
American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Company Bio
American Water Works provides water and wastewater services in approximately 47 states of the United States and one Canadian province. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Voorhees, New Jersey.