American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK): Price and Financial Metrics
AWK Stock Summary
- AWK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 657.95 -- higher than 93.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of American Water Works Company Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AWK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.55% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AWK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESS, O, BXP, VTR, and FE.
- Visit AWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amwater.com.
AWK Stock Price Chart More Charts
AWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.44||52-week high||$130.59|
|Prev. close||$128.57||52-week low||$92.06|
|Day high||$130.59||Avg. volume||981,517|
|50-day MA||$121.11||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$118.00||Market Cap||23.58B|
American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Company Bio
American Water Works provides water and wastewater services in approximately 47 states of the United States and one Canadian province. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Voorhees, New Jersey.