American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AWK's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 4.42% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AWK has less volatility in its price than 95.97% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AWK's price: CIM, WLTW, LMNX, GTN and VHI.
AWK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AWK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 7.35% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for American Water Works Company Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, American Water Works Company Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 4.17% of them.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, American Water Works Company Inc has a beta lower than 85.71% of such peers.
AWK Dividend Chart
AWK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AWK Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.88%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.84%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.03%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||AWR||American States Water Company||1.65%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.60%|
|8||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.51%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.51%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.30%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.00%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AWK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Water Works Company Inc and its dividends:
American Water Works Company Inc Common Stock (AWK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Water Works Company Inc (AWK) - Dividend Investor
American Water Works Company Inc (AWK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha