American Water Works Co. (AWK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AWK's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 4.42% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AWK has less volatility in its price than 95.97% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AWK's price: CIM, WLTW, LMNX, GTN and VHI.
AWK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding American Water Works Company Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2283.77% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AWK, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, American Water Works Company Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 6.85% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, American Water Works Company Inc's estimated return of 2283.77% surpasses about 95.25% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
AWK Dividend Chart
AWK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AWK Dividends vs. Peers
|2||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.30%|
|3||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.06%|
|4||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.02%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.85%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.70%|
|8||AWK||American Water Works Co.||1.70%|
|9||AWR||American States Water Company||1.65%|
|10||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.59%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.39%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AWK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Water Works Company Inc and its dividends:
American Water Works Company Inc Common Stock (AWK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Water Works Company Inc (AWK) - Dividend Investor
American Water Works Company Inc (AWK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha