Azul S.A. American Depositary Shares (each representing three preferred shares) (AZUL): Price and Financial Metrics
AZUL Stock Summary
- Azul Sa's stock had its IPO on April 11, 2017, making it an older stock than just 9.21% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Azul Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.75%, Azul Sa's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZUL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CEA, RRC, EQT, HFC, and SNDR.
- AZUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Azul Sa's official web site, go to www.voeazul.com.br.
AZUL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AZUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.44||52-week high||$44.55|
|Prev. close||$12.33||52-week low||$5.30|
|Day high||$12.91||Avg. volume||957,948|
|50-day MA||$30.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.05||Market Cap||4.79B|
Azul S.A. American Depositary Shares (each representing three preferred shares) (AZUL) Company Bio
AZUL S.A. operates as an airline in Brazil. It provides passenger and cargo air transportation services through a fleet of jet aircraft to various destinations in Brazil and the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Barueri, Brazil.