Azul S.A. American Depositary Shares (each representing three preferred shares) (AZUL): Price and Financial Metrics
AZUL Stock Summary
- Azul Sa's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.75% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Azul Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -87.18 for Azul Sa; that's greater than it is for only 0.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Azul Sa are ACY, MCF, AHT, USDP, and IAA.
- AZUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Azul Sa's official web site, go to www.voeazul.com.br.
AZUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.31||52-week high||$25.84|
|Prev. close||$20.22||52-week low||$5.60|
|Day high||$20.51||Avg. volume||1,404,003|
|50-day MA||$21.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.63||Market Cap||8.52B|
Azul S.A. American Depositary Shares (each representing three preferred shares) (AZUL) Company Bio
AZUL S.A. operates as an airline in Brazil. It provides passenger and cargo air transportation services through a fleet of jet aircraft to various destinations in Brazil and the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Barueri, Brazil.
AZUL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Azul Sa with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Azul Sa ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2706% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Azul Sa, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.63 years, is 1.42% -- higher than 93.29% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, AZUL is generating more cash flow than 88.9% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Azul Sa's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.91. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AZUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZUL Latest Social Stream
View Full AZUL Social Stream
Latest AZUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Azul Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZUL as an investment opportunity.
Load factor at Azul (AZUL) dips 2.2 percentage points in March to 71.2%.
Photo by ronniechua/iStock via Getty ImagesIf you do a news search for Brazil, the headlines aren't pretty. From the ongoing pandemic to weaker than expected economic activity in recent months, the media has had a field day pushing the narrative that the situation is a "nightmare". That said, we are...
Photo by dabldy/iStock Editorial via Getty Images It is probably not a contrarian take to think that the airline sector will have a much better year in 2021. Some of the major global economies have been anticipating a return to some kind of normal by the summer, as the pandemic...
AZUL's Q4 results are hurt by significant decline in passenger revenues due to depressed travel demand. However, substantial rise in cargo revenues partly offset adversities.
AZUL earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
AZUL Price Returns
Continue Researching AZULHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Azul Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!