Azul S.A. American Depositary Shares (each representing three preferred shares) (AZUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZUL Stock Summary
- AZUL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than only 3.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Azul Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AZUL has reported earnings growth of -671.63%, putting it ahead of merely 3.13% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Azul Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be CRK, GEL, DHC, SVC, and MDRR.
- Visit AZUL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.voeazul.com.br.
AZUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.44||52-week high||$29.45|
|Prev. close||$21.58||52-week low||$11.16|
|Day high||$22.00||Avg. volume||1,141,048|
|50-day MA||$21.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.57||Market Cap||9.01B|
Azul S.A. American Depositary Shares (each representing three preferred shares) (AZUL) Company Bio
AZUL S.A. operates as an airline in Brazil. It provides passenger and cargo air transportation services through a fleet of jet aircraft to various destinations in Brazil and the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Barueri, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZUL Latest Social Stream
View Full AZUL Social Stream
Latest AZUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Azul Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZUL as an investment opportunity.
On Wednesday, stocks in Brazil and other emerging markets got a jolt as fears about the potential fallout from China Evergrande Group's debt crisis eased. Azul (NYSE: AZUL), one of Brazil's top airlines, went along for the ride and was up 8% at mid-day. On the surface, you wouldn't think issues with China Evergrande, a Chinese real estate company, would ripple through to South America.
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - The company has an agreement with German startup Lilium that foresees the delivery of 220 electric landing vehicles - popularly called flying cars - at a cost of US$1 billion. "How often have people taken 5 or 6 hours to reach the coast at the end of the year? If  The post Azul Airlines intends to fly Brazilians to the coast by air taxi appeared first on The Rio Times .
Azul S.A. (NYSE: AZUL) stock fell 1.40% (As on Sep 17, 10:45:00 AM UTC-4, Source: Google Finance) after Raymond James upgraded the shares of the The post Azul S.A. (NYSE: AZUL) stock upgraded by Raymond James appeared first on FXDailyReport.Com .
Brazilian carrier Azul will resume flights to Uruguay as of November 10 with the reopening of the Porto Alegre-Montevideo route four times a week.
SKOKIE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #3Dprinting--Azul 3D has partnered with Wilson Sporting Goods to create two new 3D-printed pickleball paddle designs that will change the way the sport is played.
AZUL Price Returns