Azul S.A. ADR (AZUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZUL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AZUL SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AZUL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.87% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 430.99%, AZUL SA's debt growth rate surpasses 95.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AZUL SA are FTAI, SVC, PK, BORR, and IDA.
- Visit AZUL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.voeazul.com.br.
AZUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.89||52-week high||$20.01|
|Prev. close||$9.88||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$9.89||Avg. volume||2,331,804|
|50-day MA||$9.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.61||Market Cap||4.16B|
Azul S.A. ADR (AZUL) Company Bio
AZUL S.A. operates as an airline in Brazil. It provides passenger and cargo air transportation services through a fleet of jet aircraft to various destinations in Brazil and the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Barueri, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZUL Latest Social Stream
View Full AZUL Social Stream
Latest AZUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AZUL SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZUL as an investment opportunity.
Azul Airlines, the largest airline in Brazil by departures and number of cities served, announced today that it became the first to pilot Fetcherr's demand prediction and algorithm pricing technology. Since incorporating Fetcherr's AI-native continuous pricing optimization system into its existing revenue management processes, Azul Airlines has already witnessed improved revenue performance and optimized workflows.
While improvement in air-travel demand is aiding AZUL both on the domestic and international fronts, rising expenses are concerning as they pose a threat to the company's bottom line.
E ratio of….
Azul, the largest airline in Brazil in terms of number of flights and cities served, was ranked by Cirium, a leading aviation data analysis company, as the most on-time airline in the world in July. According to "The Airline On-Time Performance Report", Azul's on-time performance was 89.02% in the global ranking for "The most on-time Global Airlines – Mainline", leading all the airlines analyzed in Asia/Pacific, North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Latin America. The analysis tracked 9
AZUL's second-quarter 2022 load factor rises 2.1 percentage points to 78.7%.
AZUL Price Returns