Azul S.A. American Depositary Shares (each representing three preferred shares) (AZUL): Price and Financial Metrics
AZUL Stock Summary
- Azul Sa's stock had its IPO on April 11, 2017, making it an older stock than just 8.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 122.53, Azul Sa P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Azul Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZUL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUI, CPT, ATO, AMH, and CLR.
- AZUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Azul Sa's official web site, go to www.voeazul.com.br.
AZUL Stock Price Chart More Charts
AZUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.60||52-week high||$44.11|
|Prev. close||$43.83||52-week low||$23.51|
|Day high||$44.11||Avg. volume||399,712|
|50-day MA||$40.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.79||Market Cap||17.83B|
Azul S.A. American Depositary Shares (each representing three preferred shares) (AZUL) Company Bio
AZUL S.A. operates as an airline in Brazil. It provides passenger and cargo air transportation services through a fleet of jet aircraft to various destinations in Brazil and the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Barueri, Brazil.