AZZ Inc. (AZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AZZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.92% of US stocks.
- AZZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- AZZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
AZZ Stock Summary
- Azz Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AZZ has reported earnings growth of 163.23%, putting it ahead of 86.64% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Azz Inc's share price is greater than that of just 1.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KE, ATRO, ACA, IHT, and TEX.
- AZZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Azz Inc's official web site, go to www.azz.com.
AZZ Valuation Summary
- AZZ's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 54.55% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AZZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- AZZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZZ.
AZZ Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -17.87%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 0.81%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 68.82%.
The table below shows AZZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.6% of graded US stocks.
- AZZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.846 -- ranking 16th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POWL, LYTS, and OESX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZZ.
The table below shows AZZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.65||52-week high||$58.59|
|Prev. close||$52.42||52-week low||$32.51|
|Day high||$52.78||Avg. volume||124,865|
|50-day MA||$52.94||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$52.20||Market Cap||1.31B|
AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Company Bio
AZZ Incorporated is a global provider of galvanizing services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered services to the markets of power generation, transmission, distribution and industrial in protecting metal and electrical systems used to build and enhance the world's infrastructure. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AZZ Social Stream
Latest AZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Azz Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZZ as an investment opportunity.
AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) provides metal coating solutions, welding solutions, electrical equipment, and engineered services. This week, AZZ delivered better-than-expected earnings for the second quarter of Fiscal 2022 while also boosting its full-year guidance. Let us have a look at AZZ’s financials as well as what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know. Revenue increased 6.4% year-over-year to $216.4 million but fell short of analysts’ expectations by $1.2 million. While sales from the Infrastructure Solutions segment remained essentially flat at $86.9 million, top-line growth came from a 10.7% growth in the Metal Coatings segment's sales to $129.6 million. AZZ’s booking for the quarter increased to $231.
AZZ Inc. ( NYSE:AZZ ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend date is one business day...
AZZ Inc (NYSE:AZZ) stock rose 0.64% (As on Oct 13, 12:23:57 AM UTC-4, Source: Google Finance) after the company posted mixed results for the second The post AZZ Inc (NYSE:AZZ) posted mixed results for the second quarter of FY 22 appeared first on FXDailyReport.Com .
AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) Q2 2022 earnings call dated Oct. 12, 2021 Presentation: Operator Good morning and welcome to the AZZ Inc. Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results Conference  The post AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
AZZ reports mixed second-quarter fiscal 2022 results, wherein earnings beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate but revenues lag the same.
AZZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|