AZZ Inc. (AZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AZZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.53% of US stocks.
- AZZ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AZZ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.48% of US stocks).
AZZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AZZ INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 344.11%, AZZ INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.23% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AZZ comes in at -99.84% -- higher than that of merely 5.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRS, GLDD, TV, TPC, and HLX.
- Visit AZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.azz.com.
AZZ Valuation Summary
- AZZ's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 38.46% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AZZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZZ.
AZZ Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 5.33%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -58.89%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -14.99%.
The table below shows AZZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.55% of graded US stocks.
- AZZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.854 -- ranking 16th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POWL, OESX, and LYTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZZ.
The table below shows AZZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.41||52-week high||$50.84|
|Prev. close||$41.76||52-week low||$30.21|
|Day high||$41.85||Avg. volume||126,953|
|50-day MA||$41.07||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$41.73||Market Cap||1.03B|
AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Company Bio
AZZ Incorporated is a global provider of galvanizing services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered services to the markets of power generation, transmission, distribution and industrial in protecting metal and electrical systems used to build and enhance the world's infrastructure. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AZZ Social Stream
Latest AZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AZZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZZ as an investment opportunity.
AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ), the leading independent provider of hot-dip galvanizing and coil coating solutions, today announced its Board of Directors has authorized a third quarter cash dividend in the amount of $0.17 per share on the Company's outstanding shares of common stock. The dividend is payable on February 7, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 30, 2023.
AZZ ( NYSE:AZZ ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$373.3m (up 176% from 3Q 2022). Net...
AZZ Inc. (NYSE:AZZ) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 10, 2023 AZZ Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.88, expectations were $0.79. Operator: Good day, and welcome to the AZZ Inc. Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. All participants will be in listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to […]
AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ), the leading independent provider of hot-dip galvanizing and coil coating solutions, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended November 30, 2022.
AZZ (AZZ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AZZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|