AZZ Inc. (AZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
AZZ Stock Summary
- Azz Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.8% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 104.34, Azz Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.3%, Azz Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REGI, DOOR, WRLD, WETF, and IMXI.
- AZZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Azz Inc's official web site, go to www.azz.com.
AZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.53||52-week high||$56.74|
|Prev. close||$53.50||52-week low||$26.04|
|Day high||$53.56||Avg. volume||133,785|
|50-day MA||$51.59||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$42.29||Market Cap||1.33B|
AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Company Bio
AZZ Incorporated is a global provider of galvanizing services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered services to the markets of power generation, transmission, distribution and industrial in protecting metal and electrical systems used to build and enhance the world's infrastructure. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
AZZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AZZ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Azz Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 47.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AZZ, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 3.28; that's higher than 50.66% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 61.28% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Azz Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 24 -- greater than 86.18% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AZZ Social Stream
Latest AZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Azz Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZZ as an investment opportunity.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. On the other hand, we'd be...
AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ), a global provider of metal coating services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered services, will conduct a conference call to review the financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET on Friday, April 23, 2021. The Company will issue a press release reporting fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 financial results before the market open on April 23, 2021.
These stocks are hidden ways to play the possibility of a boost in infrastructural spending in the coming years.
AZZ Inc. (NYSE:AZZ) COO Bryan Lee Stovall sold 2,500 shares of AZZ stock in a transaction on Monday, February 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $50.58, for a total transaction of $126,450.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 14,141 shares in the company, valued […]
FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- AZZ Inc. (NYSE:AZZ), a global provider of metal coating services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment, and highly engineered services, today announced the appointments of two new independent directors, Carol R. Jackson and…
AZZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|