AZZ Inc. (AZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZZ POWR Grades
- AZZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- AZZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AZZ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
AZZ Stock Summary
- AZZ's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that AZZ's revenue has grown -13.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 23.39% of US companies in our set.
- Azz Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 75.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Azz Inc are WRLD, IMAC, KE, AIR, and OIS.
- Visit AZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.azz.com.
AZZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AZZ's price/sales ratio is 55.88% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- AZZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AZZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZZ.
AZZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -40.27%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.65%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 83.45%.
The table below shows AZZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.84||52-week high||$57.85|
|Prev. close||$53.41||52-week low||$30.91|
|Day high||$54.22||Avg. volume||140,510|
|50-day MA||$52.78||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$48.79||Market Cap||1.35B|
AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Company Bio
AZZ Incorporated is a global provider of galvanizing services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered services to the markets of power generation, transmission, distribution and industrial in protecting metal and electrical systems used to build and enhance the world's infrastructure. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
AZZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Azz Inc. To summarize, we found that Azz Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AZZ, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 6.29; that's higher than 56.75% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.82 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than just 15.57% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 62.72% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AZZ Social Stream
Latest AZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Azz Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZZ as an investment opportunity.
AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ), a global provider of metal coating services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered services, announced today that Philip Schlom, Chief Financial Officer and David Nark, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Investor Relations, will present at the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference at 4:00 p.m. ET on August 3, 2021.
Readers hoping to buy AZZ Inc. ( NYSE:AZZ ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock is...
AZZ Inc. AZZ reported earnings per share of 88 cents for first-quarter fiscal 2022 (ended May 31, 2021), surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 62 cents by 41.9%. The bottom line also improved significantly from the year-ago quarters earnings of 21 cents by 319%. Total Revenues In the quarter under review, the companys revenues came  The post AZZ Q1 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates, FY22 EPS View Up appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
AZZ (AZZ) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Q1 2022 Results Conference Call July 9, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Joe Dorame - Managing Partner, Lytham Partners Tom Ferguson - Chief Executive Officer Philip Schlom - Chief Financial Officer David Nark - Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications and IR Conference Call Participants John...
AZZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|