AZZ Inc. (AZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZZ POWR Grades
- AZZ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.16% of US stocks.
- AZZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AZZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AZZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AZZ INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 611.22%, AZZ INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.79% of about US stocks.
- AZZ INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -151.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWPX, HRI, GLDD, AMRC, and USAP.
- Visit AZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.azz.com.
AZZ Valuation Summary
- AZZ's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AZZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZZ.
AZZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.63%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 130.53%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -44.62%.
The table below shows AZZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.55% of graded US stocks.
- AZZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.854 -- ranking 16th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POWL, OESX, and LYTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZZ.
The table below shows AZZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.90||52-week high||$58.59|
|Prev. close||$37.00||52-week low||$35.58|
|Day high||$37.86||Avg. volume||127,062|
|50-day MA||$42.01||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$45.86||Market Cap||914.71M|
AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Company Bio
AZZ Incorporated is a global provider of galvanizing services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered services to the markets of power generation, transmission, distribution and industrial in protecting metal and electrical systems used to build and enhance the world's infrastructure. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZZ Latest Social Stream
View Full AZZ Social Stream
Latest AZZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AZZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZZ as an investment opportunity.
AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ), a global provider of metal coating solutions, coil coating solutions, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and highly engineered solutions, will conduct a conference call to review the financial results for the second quarter fiscal year 2023 at 11:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, October 11, 2022. The Company will issue a press release reporting second quarter fiscal year 2023 financial results before the market opens on October 11, 2022.
AZZ (AZZ) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of AZZ Inc. ( NYSE:AZZ ) by taking the expected...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
Every investor in AZZ Inc. ( NYSE:AZZ ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. The group holding the...
AZZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|