AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -5.68 -- higher than just 21.96% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AZZ's price: PDM, PEI, T, WAFD and CWT.
AZZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for AZZ, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 60.78%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AZZ, investors may wish to consider are:
- AZZ's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 25.31% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- AZZ's annual revenue, now at roughly $953 million US dollars, puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 25.48% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- AZZ's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 22.26% of them.
AZZ Dividend Chart
AZZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|