AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AZZ's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about just 14.03% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AZZ's price: LMT, HBB, NEU, AZN and ATNI.
AZZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AZZ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 40.99% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AZZ, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.39 is greater than only 17.5% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- AZZ's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 22.11% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- AZZ's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 24.58% of them.
AZZ Dividend Chart
AZZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|