AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AZZ has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.07%, higher than about only 14.18% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AZZ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BAH, SNDR, INS, SNY and VLGEA.
AZZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AZZ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 66.14% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Azz Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- AZZ's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 18.69% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Azz Inc has annual revenue of approximately $953 million; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 25.98% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Azz Inc's estimated return of -66.14% surpasses about just 23.73% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
AZZ Dividend Chart
AZZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|