Brookfield Asset Management Inc. CI A (BAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAM POWR Grades
- BAM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- BAM's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BAM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BAM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $76,086,153,416, BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC has a greater market value than 97.18% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC is higher than it is for about just 0.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MEOH, GLNG, ALX, PINE, and NEP.
- BAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC's official web site, go to www.brookfield.com.
BAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BAM's price/sales ratio is 70% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, BAM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAM.
BAM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 23.22%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.79%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 183.5%.
The table below shows BAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.54% of graded US stocks.
- BAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.188 -- ranking 27th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.56||52-week high||$62.47|
|Prev. close||$45.70||52-week low||$36.93|
|Day high||$46.82||Avg. volume||1,901,974|
|50-day MA||$42.12||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$48.47||Market Cap||75.42B|
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. CI A (BAM) Company Bio
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a Canadian multinational company that is one of the world's largest alternative investment management companies, with over US$725 billion of assets under management in 2022. It focuses on direct control investments in real estate, buildings, renewable power, infrastructure, credit and private equity. The company invests in distressed securities through Oaktree Capital, which it bought in 2019. Brookfield's headquarters are in Toronto. It also has corporate offices in New York City, London, São Paulo, Mumbai, Shanghai, Dubai, and Sydney. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BAM Social Stream
Latest BAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAM as an investment opportunity.
The buyer, Northwood Investors LLC, has spent a staggering $940 million buying Nashville buildings just in the last five months. The seller was a subsidiary of Toronto-based real estate giant Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
All material approvals have been received and the Manager shares are expected to be distributed on December 9, 2022BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: BAM, TSX: BAM.A) (“Brookfield”) and Brookfield Asset Management Ltd. (the “Manager”) today jointly announced a distribution record date of December 2, 2022 for the previously announced transaction for the public listing and distribution of a 25% interest in Brookfield’s asset management busin
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 4.86% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 4.99% decline for its primary benchmark, the MSCI USA IMI Extended Real Estate Index. At the same […]
(Bloomberg) -- Those dialed in for American Equity Investment Life Holding Co.’s earnings call last week all seemed to know about the abrupt resignation of a director representing the company’s largest investor -- all except Chief Executive Officer Anant Bhalla, that is.Most Read from BloombergMusk’s ‘Hardcore’ Ultimatum Sparks Exodus, Leaving Twitter at RiskFTX’s New Boss Reveals Chaos Left Behind by Bankman-FriedGOP Retakes US House by Slim Margin in Washington Power ShiftXi Looks Away From Pu
Plus, the billionaire activist taking on Google and what the savviest hedge fund investors are doing to protect their portfolios
BAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookfield Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch