Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM): Price and Financial Metrics
BAM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BAM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.61% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brookfield Asset Management Inc comes in at 240.61%, a number that bests 97.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brookfield Asset Management Inc are CQP, VICI, SACH, AES, and TGP.
- BAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Asset Management Inc's official web site, go to www.brookfield.com.
BAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.85||52-week high||$44.24|
|Prev. close||$41.30||52-week low||$21.57|
|Day high||$41.77||Avg. volume||3,117,426|
|50-day MA||$40.54||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$36.17||Market Cap||61.67B|
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM) Company Bio
Brookfield Asset Management owns and operates assets with a focus on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
BAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BAM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brookfield Asset Management Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brookfield Asset Management Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.46 -- which is good for besting merely 23.93% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 7.57% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 70% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 92.39% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BAM Social Stream
Latest BAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Asset Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAM as an investment opportunity.
All amounts in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. BROOKFIELD, NEWS, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (TSX: BAM.A, NYSE: BAM) (“Brookfield”) today announced that it has determined the quarterly dividend on its floating rate Cumulative Class A Preference Shares, Series 25 (“Series 25 Shares”) (TSX: BAM.PR.S). The dividend on the Series 25 Shares is paid at an annual rate, calculated for each quarter, of 2.30% over the annual yield on three-month Government of Canada treasury bills. The actual quarterly dividend rate in respect of the April 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 dividend period will be 0.59162% (2.373% on an annualized basis) and the dividend, if declared, for such dividend period will be $0.1479050 per share, payable on June 30, 2021. Brookfiel...
Brazilian homebuilder Tegra, controlled by Brookfield Asset Management, has filed with Brazilian securities industry watchdog CVM for an IPO, according to documents on the regulator's website.
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC -- Moody's assigns B2 rating to PHH Mortgage's secured debt issuance; outlook revised to stable from negative
Rating Action: Moody's assigns B2 rating to PHH Mortgage's secured debt issuance; outlook revised to stable from negativeGlobal Credit Research - 24 Feb 2021New York, February 24, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") has assigned a B2 rating to PHH Mortgage Corporation's (PMC) planned $400 million 5-year first-lien senior secured debt issuance. In the same rating action, Moody's affirmed the company's Caa1 corporate family rating and revised the outlook to stable from negative.Moody's also affirmed the ratings of PMC's outstanding $185 million term loan and Ocwen Loan Servicing's (OLS) second-lien senior secured debt totaling $292 million.
24, 2021 /CNW/ - Foodtastic Inc. ("Foodtastic") is pleased to announce that it has secured a $50 million investment from Restaurant Royalty Partners ("RRP"), a joint venture between funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.
Brookfield Asset Management (TSX:BAM.A) has multiple subsidiaries investors can own. I answer which stock is the best to own for your portfolio strategy! The post Which Brookfield (TSX:BAM.A) Stock Should You Own in 2021? appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
BAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookfield Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!