Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.12% of US stocks.
- BAM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BAM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.07% of US stocks).
BAM Stock Summary
- BAM has a higher market value than 96.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $84,887,379,894.
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookfield Asset Management Inc is higher than it is for about 97.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brookfield Asset Management Inc are CNI, CQP, AWK, FE, and DUK.
- Visit BAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brookfield.com.
BAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BAM's price/sales ratio is 59.38% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 239 months, BAM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.1.
- BAM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.1 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAM.
BAM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 93.98%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.55%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 258.07%.
The table below shows BAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.02% of graded US stocks.
- BAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.188 -- ranking 27th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.99||52-week high||$57.83|
|Prev. close||$56.19||52-week low||$29.09|
|Day high||$56.13||Avg. volume||2,653,539|
|50-day MA||$54.83||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$47.30||Market Cap||87.81B|
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM) Company Bio
Brookfield Asset Management owns and operates assets with a focus on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BAM Social Stream
Latest BAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Asset Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAM as an investment opportunity.
The massive industrial park along Interstate 55 in Wilmington in Will County could be developed with up to 30 million square feet of industrial and commercial space.
NEW YORK, September 23, 2021--Brookfield Asset Management and Elion Partners Announce $1 Billion Strategic Partnership
While there is still quite a political process that needs to play out, the reality is that trillions of dollars need to be spent on infrastructure in the United States, and sooner rather than later. In this Fool Live clip, recorded on Sept. 13, longtime Fool.com contributor Jason Hall discusses one of his top infrastructure stocks that could be a big winner for investors. There's two tickers, there's Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE: BIP), which is BIP, and then there's Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE: BIPC), which is ticker BIPC.
Australian gas pipeline operator APA Group has approached the government's Takeovers Panel to get peer AusNet Services to scrap an agreement to exclusively engage with Canada's Brookfield Asset Management in a takeover battle. The move by APA on Thursday comes two days after it raised its offer to A$9.96 billion ($7.22 billion) for the energy infrastructure firm. The winner of the bidding war will bag the critical Victorian electricity transmission network and related assets owned by AusNet, which counts Singapore Power and State Grid of China as its major shareholders.
Sell-side analysts are siding with Brookfield Asset Management in the Ausnet Services takeover, as APA Group tries to get due diligence.
BAM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookfield Asset Management Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch