Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM): Price and Financial Metrics
BAM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Asset Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BAM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brookfield Asset Management Inc comes in at 209.14%, a number that bests 97.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Asset Management Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRP, KMI, SPG, CCI, and SO.
- Visit BAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brookfield.com.
BAM Daily Price Range
BAM 52-Week Price Range
BAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAM Price/Volume Stats
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM) Company Bio
Brookfield Asset Management owns and operates assets with a focus on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Toronto, Canada.