Banc of California, Inc. (BANC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BANC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.69% of US stocks.
- BANC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BANC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.05% of US stocks).
BANC Stock Summary
- BANC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.79% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BANC has reported earnings growth of -353.42%, putting it ahead of merely 6.27% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Banc Of California Inc's share price is greater than that of only 13.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Banc Of California Inc are NFBK, CNOB, WASH, FBIZ, and UNTY.
- BANC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Banc Of California Inc's official web site, go to www.bancofcal.com.
BANC Valuation Summary
- BANC's price/earnings ratio is 16.4; this is 49.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BANC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.7 over the prior 230 months.
- Over the past 230 months, BANC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANC.
BANC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 255.36%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 25.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 249.25%.
The table below shows BANC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.26% of graded US stocks.
- BANC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 345th of 437 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, INBK, and IBCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANC.
The table below shows BANC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.70||52-week high||$21.40|
|Prev. close||$18.62||52-week low||$9.62|
|Day high||$18.88||Avg. volume||257,812|
|50-day MA||$17.52||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$17.69||Market Cap||949.81M|
Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Company Bio
Banc of California provides banking products and services in California. It operates through Banking, Mortgage Banking, Financial Advisory and Asset Management, and Corporate/Other segments. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANC Latest Social Stream
View Full BANC Social Stream
Latest BANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Banc Of California Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANC as an investment opportunity.
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But one can do better than...
Banc of California (BANC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
SANTA ANA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share on its outstanding common stock. The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2021 to stockholders of record as of September 15, 2021. Banc of California maintains a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP) which allows stockholders to automatically acquire shares at a 3% discount from the applicable market price. All registered
SANTA ANA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC) (the Company), the holding company for Banc of California, N.A. (the Bank), today announced the appointment of Diana Hanson as Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer of the Company and the Bank, effective Monday, August 16, 2021. Ms. Hanson succeeds Mike Smith, who resigned from the Company effective August 6, 2021. She will be based in Santa Ana and report to Lynn Hopkins, Executive Vice President and CFO
Shares of financial holding company Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) gained 2.7% to close at $16.94 on Thursday after the company reported better-than-expected second-quarter financial results. The bank operates more than 30 branches across Southern California. Earnings per share (EPS) stood at $0.35, beating the Street’s estimates of $0.28. Total revenue amounted to $64 million, surpassing analysts’ expectations of $58.95 million. Net interest income increased $1.9 million quarter-over-quarter to $59.8 million, while noninterest income declined $211 thousand to $4.2 million.
BANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BANCWant to see what other sources are saying about Banc Of California Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch