Banc of California, Inc. (BANC): Price and Financial Metrics
BANC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 156.92, Banc Of California Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.6 for Banc Of California Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.99% of US stocks.
- Banc Of California Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 82.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FOE, FNHC, VIRC, BYFC, and KWR.
- Visit BANC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancofcal.com.
BANC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.55||52-week high||$19.12|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$6.44|
|Day high||$7.23||Avg. volume||430,415|
|50-day MA||$13.50||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$14.59||Market Cap||333.37M|
Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Company Bio
Banc of California provides banking products and services in California. It operates through Banking, Mortgage Banking, Financial Advisory and Asset Management, and Corporate/Other segments. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Irvine, California.