Banc of California, Inc. (BANC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANC POWR Grades
- BANC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BANC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BANC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.84% of US stocks).
BANC Stock Summary
- BANC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.94% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BANC has reported earnings growth of 104.41%, putting it ahead of 87.08% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of BANC OF CALIFORNIA INC's share price is greater than that of just 14.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBIZ, CZWI, HOPE, PWOD, and BY.
- BANC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANC OF CALIFORNIA INC's official web site, go to www.bancofcal.com.
BANC Valuation Summary
- BANC's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.2; this is 15.6% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BANC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANC.
BANC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.69%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 65.83%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.53%.
The table below shows BANC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.31% of graded US stocks.
- BANC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 339th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, INBK, and IBCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANC.
The table below shows BANC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.69||52-week high||$20.57|
|Prev. close||$12.52||52-week low||$11.85|
|Day high||$13.01||Avg. volume||529,286|
|50-day MA||$16.35||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$16.79||Market Cap||749.05M|
Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Company Bio
Banc of California provides banking products and services in California. It operates through Banking, Mortgage Banking, Financial Advisory and Asset Management, and Corporate/Other segments. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANC Latest Social Stream
View Full BANC Social Stream
Latest BANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANC OF CALIFORNIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANC as an investment opportunity.
Banc of California Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Banc of California ( NYSE:BANC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net income: US$115.8m (up 129% from FY...
Investors in Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) have made a return of 25% over the past three years
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But if you invest in...
Banc of California Announces Transition of Chief Financial Officer
SANTA ANA, Calif., February 23, 2023--Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC) (the "Company"), the holding company for Banc of California, N.A. (the "Bank"), today announced that Lynn Hopkins, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company and the Bank, would transition from the Company and step down effective March 31, 2023.
In case you missed it, 7 big dividends: CBL hike, rumored Intel cut | Pro Recap
By Davit Kirakosyan
5 big dividend moves: Massive hike at Banc of California | Pro Recap
Investing.com -- Here is your daily Pro Recap of the biggest dividend headlines you may have missed on InvestingPro since yesterday. Start your free 7-day trial to get this news first.
BANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BANCWant to see what other sources are saying about Banc Of California Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...