Banc of California, Inc. (BANC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BANC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BANC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 197 days.
- BANC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.56% of US stocks).
BANC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,710.15, Banc Of California Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.33%, Banc Of California Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.73% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BANC comes in at 65.32% -- higher than that of 97.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Banc Of California Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VC, VRRM, SITC, MLAB, and WABC.
- BANC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Banc Of California Inc's official web site, go to www.bancofcal.com.
BANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.24||52-week high||$21.40|
|Prev. close||$18.14||52-week low||$8.10|
|Day high||$18.44||Avg. volume||262,821|
|50-day MA||$18.82||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$14.83||Market Cap||923.20M|
Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Company Bio
Banc of California provides banking products and services in California. It operates through Banking, Mortgage Banking, Financial Advisory and Asset Management, and Corporate/Other segments. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Irvine, California.
BANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANC Latest Social Stream
View Full BANC Social Stream
Latest BANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Banc Of California Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANC as an investment opportunity.
Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 1:00 AM ET Company Participants Jared Wolff – President and Chief Executive Officer Lynn Hopkins – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Timur Braziler – Wells Fargo David Feaster – Raymond James Matthew Clark – Piper Sandler...
Banc of California (BANC): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.01; GAAP EPS of $0.15 misses by $0.09.Revenue of $62.3M (+15.5% Y/Y) misses by $3.68M.Press Release...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Republic First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FRBK ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.05 per share on revenue of $36.85 million. • Travelzoo (NASDAQ: TZOO ) is likely to report quarterly loss at $0.02 per share on revenue of $14.06 million. • Genuine Parts (NYSE: GPC ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $1.14 per share on revenue of $4.30 billion. • Alaska Air Gr (NYSE: ALK ) is likely to report quarterly loss at $3.63 per share on revenue of $785.58 million. • Banc of California (NYSE: BANC ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.24 per share on revenue of $62.54 million. • Bryn Mawr Bank (NASDAQ: BMTC ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.67 per share on revenue of $34.13 million. • D.R. Horton (NYSE: DHI ) is estimat...
ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Continues to Investigate WBS, AMRB, MRLN, BANC, BXS; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies:
Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC) (the "Company"), the holding company for Banc of California, N.A. (the "Bank"), today announced the appointment of Alex Kweskin as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of the Company and the Bank, effective Monday, May 3, 2021. Mr. Kweskin will be based in Santa Ana and report to Jared Wolff, President and CEO.
BANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BANCWant to see what other sources are saying about Banc Of California Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch