Banc of California, Inc. (BANC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BANC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- BANC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BANC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
BANC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Banc Of California Inc is higher than it is for about 79.9% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.49 for Banc Of California Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.43% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Banc Of California Inc is reporting a growth rate of 475.36%; that's higher than 95.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Banc Of California Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CALB, CVBF, UMBF, SBSI, and FLIC.
- Visit BANC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancofcal.com.
BANC Valuation Summary
- BANC's price/earnings ratio is 16.4; this is 49.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BANC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.7 over the prior 230 months.
- Over the past 230 months, BANC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANC.
BANC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -88.41%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -59.17%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -37.02%.
The table below shows BANC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.31% of graded US stocks.
- BANC's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 339th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, INBK, and IBCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANC.
The table below shows BANC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.15||52-week high||$22.09|
|Prev. close||$18.84||52-week low||$15.40|
|Day high||$19.20||Avg. volume||291,596|
|50-day MA||$18.70||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$19.35||Market Cap||1.18B|
Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Company Bio
Banc of California provides banking products and services in California. It operates through Banking, Mortgage Banking, Financial Advisory and Asset Management, and Corporate/Other segments. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANC Latest Social Stream
View Full BANC Social Stream
Latest BANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Banc Of California Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANC as an investment opportunity.
SANTA ANA, Calif., February 23, 2022--Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Banc of California, N.A., California’s leading relationship-focused business bank, has hired Matthew Grimes in the new position of SVP, ABL Leader. In this position, Grimes will be responsible for leading the bank’s Asset Based Lending efforts. Grimes will report to Hamid Hussain, President, Real Estate and Commercial Banking.
Mentions of geopolitics in transcripts of earnings calls by S&P 500 companies have roughly doubled in the past three months from the last quarter of 2021.
Overview Banc of California (BANC) is a $9 billion, Santa Ana, CA-based bank. The bank's turnaround story began as the new management team came on board in FY2017. The management team decided to fix both sides of the balance sheet, reducing high-cost funding & relying on CD; reducing asset size...
Banc of California, Inc. DEP SHS REPSTG (NYSE:BANC.PE) declares $0.4375/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 6.87%Payable March 15; for shareholders of record Feb.
SANTA ANA, Calif., February 09, 2022--Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC) today announced that it will redeem on March 15, 2022 all of its outstanding 7.00% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E, par value $0.01 per share (the "Series E Preferred Stock"), and the corresponding depositary shares, each representing a 1/40th interest in a share of the Series E Preferred Stock (the "Series E Depositary Shares"). In addition, Banc of California announced that its Board of Directors has
BANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BANCWant to see what other sources are saying about Banc Of California Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch