Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BANC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 1.21% -- which is higher than about 98.8% stocks we're looking at.
- BANC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11; for context, that's better than just 13.77% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for BANC has a compound average growth rate of -320.39%, which is higher than 2.69% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BANC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMT, BMA, CHRW, CHCT and VST.
BANC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BANC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 67.85% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BANC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, BANC has a beta lower than merely 11.55% of them.
- BANC's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 13.04% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BANC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 12.05% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BANC Dividend Chart
BANC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BANC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BANC dividends?Want to do more research on Banc Of California Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Banc Of California Inc Common Stock (BANC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Banc Of California Inc (BANC) - Dividend Investor
Banc Of California Inc (BANC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha