Banner Corporation (BANR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANR POWR Grades
- BANR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BANR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BANR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
BANR Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.4 for BANNER CORP; that's greater than it is for 91.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.69%, BANNER CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.51% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BANR is more volatile than just 6.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANNER CORP are FBK, FBP, CBFV, CBNK, and FBMS.
- BANR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANNER CORP's official web site, go to www.bannerbank.com.
BANR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BANR's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.24% lower, now standing at 5.7.
- BANR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANR.
BANR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 275.2%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 64.87%.
The table below shows BANR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.33% of graded US stocks.
- BANR's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HTLF, FBNC, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANR.
The table below shows BANR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.08||52-week high||$66.79|
|Prev. close||$58.84||52-week low||$52.35|
|Day high||$60.16||Avg. volume||169,318|
|50-day MA||$61.08||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$59.30||Market Cap||2.02B|
Banner Corporation (BANR) Company Bio
Banner Corporation provides commercial banking and financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and public sector entities primarily in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Walla Walla, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANR Latest Social Stream
View Full BANR Social Stream
Latest BANR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANNER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANR as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Banner (BANR) and Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Does Banner (BANR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
It looks like Banner Corporation ( NASDAQ:BANR ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date...
Thank you all and welcome to Banner Corporation second quarter 2022 conference call and webcast. As is customary, joining me on the call today is Peter Conner, our chief financial officer; Jill Rice, our chief credit officer; and Rich Arnold, our head of investor relations.
Banner (BANR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.31% and 9.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BANR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|