Banner Corporation (BANR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANR POWR Grades
- BANR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BANR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BANR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 37.39% of US stocks).
BANR Stock Summary
- BANR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 139.98 -- higher than 79.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Banner Corp is higher than just 17.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.18 for Banner Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYBT, BSRR, CAC, QCRH, and LKFN.
- Visit BANR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bannerbank.com.
BANR Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BANR's price/sales ratio is 184.62% higher, now standing at 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANR.
BANR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.26||52-week high||$60.42|
|Prev. close||$57.42||52-week low||$30.05|
|Day high||$58.22||Avg. volume||173,627|
|50-day MA||$56.92||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$47.54||Market Cap||1.99B|
Banner Corporation (BANR) Company Bio
Banner Corporation provides commercial banking and financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and public sector entities primarily in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Walla Walla, Washington.
BANR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANR Latest Social Stream
View Full BANR Social Stream
Latest BANR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Banner Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANR as an investment opportunity.
BANR earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
CEO Mark Grescovich has done a decent job of delivering relatively good performance at Banner Corporation ( NASDAQ:BANR...
Banner (BANR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 27.88% and -1.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Banner Corporation Reports Net Income of $46.9 Million, or $1.33 Per Diluted Share, for First Quarter 2021; Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.41 Per Share
WALLA WALLA, Wash., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Banner Corporation (NASDAQ GSM: BANR) (“Banner”), the parent company of Banner Bank, today reported net income of $46.9 million, or $1.33 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021, a 20% increase compared to $39.0 million, or $1.10 per diluted share, for the preceding quarter and a 178% increase compared to $16.9 million, or $0.47 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2020. Banner’s first quarter 2021 results include $8.0 million in recapture of provision for credit losses, compared to $21.7 million in provision for credit losses in the first quarter of 2020. The first quarter 2020 provision for credit losses was primarily the result of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. First quarter 2021 results also include $571,00...
WALLA WALLA, Wash., April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Banner Corporation (NASDAQ GSM: BANR) (“Banner”), the parent company of Banner Bank, today announced that it will report its first quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, April 21, 2021. Management will host a conference call on Thursday, April 22, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. PDT (11:00 a.m. EDT) to discuss the results. The call will also be broadcast live via the internet. Interested investors may listen to the call live at www.bannerbank.com. Investment professionals are invited to dial (866) 235-9915 to participate in the call. A replay will be available for one week at (877) 344-7529 using access code 10153346 or at www.bannerbank.com. About the Company Banner Corporation is a $15.03 billion bank holding company operating a...
BANR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|