Banner Corporation (BANR): Price and Financial Metrics
BANR Stock Summary
- BANR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.04%, Banner Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.6% of about US stocks.
- Banner Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMTC, BPFH, BCML, SFST, and ESXB.
- Visit BANR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bannerbank.com.
BANR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.38||52-week high||$56.63|
|Prev. close||$53.55||52-week low||$27.12|
|Day high||$56.63||Avg. volume||192,600|
|50-day MA||$49.76||Dividend yield||2.91%|
|200-day MA||$40.81||Market Cap||1.98B|
Banner Corporation (BANR) Company Bio
Banner Corporation provides commercial banking and financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and public sector entities primarily in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Walla Walla, Washington.
BANR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANR Latest Social Stream
View Full BANR Social Stream
Latest BANR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Banner Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANR as an investment opportunity.
Banner (NASDAQ:BANR) released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday. The financial services provider reported $1.10 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.92 by $0.18, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Banner had a net margin of 17.88% and a return on equity of 7.38%. BANR stock opened at $50.39 on Friday. […]
BANR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021/ Banner Corp. (NASDAQ:BANR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 22, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Banner (BANR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.13% and -0.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Banner (NASDAQ:BANR) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 0.93% year over year to $1.08, which beat the estimate of $0.92.Revenue of $144,946,000 up by 3.70% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $121,770,000.Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.View more earnings on BANRRevenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Technicals 52-week high: $55.5752-week low: $27.12Price action over last quarter: Up 29.57%Company Profile Banner Corp is a bank holding company. It is primarily engaged in coordinating the business activities of its wholly owned subsidiaries, Banner Bank and Islanders Bank. Banner Bank operates scores of branches, prim...
BANR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BANRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Banner Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!