Banner Corporation (BANR): Price and Financial Metrics
BANR Stock Summary
- BANR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.04%, Banner Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.33% of about US stocks.
- Banner Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOPE, BCML, BMTC, CASH, and HAFC.
- BANR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Banner Corp's official web site, go to www.bannerbank.com.
BANR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.78||52-week high||$55.14|
|Prev. close||$52.70||52-week low||$27.12|
|Day high||$53.05||Avg. volume||191,895|
|50-day MA||$48.88||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$40.23||Market Cap||1.82B|
Banner Corporation (BANR) Company Bio
Banner Corporation provides commercial banking and financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and public sector entities primarily in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Walla Walla, Washington.
BANR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANR Latest Social Stream
View Full BANR Social Stream
Latest BANR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Banner Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANR as an investment opportunity.
WALLA WALLA, Wash., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Banner Corporation (NASDAQ GSM: BANR) (“Banner”), the parent company of Banner Bank, today announced that Ellen R.M. Boyer and John Pedersen have been appointed to the Board of Directors effective February 24, 2021. Boyer and Pedersen were also appointed to the Board of Directors of Banner Bank. Boyer serves as Chief Financial Officer of Logic20/20, a business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Prior to joining Logic20/20 in 2014, Boyer held CFO and/or COO roles at several companies in the Seattle area. She has more than 25 years of finance and operational experience in a variety of industries, including technology, financial services and healthcare. Prior to assuming CFO/COO roles beginning in 1994,...
Banner (NASDAQ:BANR) released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday. The financial services provider reported $1.10 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.92 by $0.18, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Banner had a net margin of 17.88% and a return on equity of 7.38%. BANR stock opened at $50.39 on Friday. […]
BANR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021/ Banner Corp. (NASDAQ:BANR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 22, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Independent Bank's (IBCP) board of directors authorizes the repurchase of up to 1,100,000 shares of the company's common stock.
BANR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BANRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Banner Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!