Banner Corporation (BANR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANR POWR Grades
- BANR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.99% of US stocks.
- BANR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BANR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
BANR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BANR is currently 4.57, higher than just 14.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.39 for Banner Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.02% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Banner Corp's share price is greater than that of just 11.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Banner Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CAC, HTLF, FVCB, SAL, and LBAI.
- Visit BANR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bannerbank.com.
BANR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BANR's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- BANR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BANR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANR.
BANR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 97.37%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.37%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 30.65%.
The table below shows BANR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.14% of graded US stocks.
- BANR's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 433 Banking stocks.
- HTLF, FBNC, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANR.
The table below shows BANR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.53||52-week high||$60.42|
|Prev. close||$57.78||52-week low||$34.44|
|Day high||$59.53||Avg. volume||165,211|
|50-day MA||$55.45||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$54.52||Market Cap||2.06B|
Banner Corporation (BANR) Company Bio
Banner Corporation provides commercial banking and financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and public sector entities primarily in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Walla Walla, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANR Latest Social Stream
View Full BANR Social Stream
Latest BANR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Banner Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANR as an investment opportunity.
Banner (BANR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WALLA WALLA, Wash., Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Banner Corporation (NASDAQ GSM: BANR) (Banner), the parent company of Banner Bank, today announced that it will report its third quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. Management will host a conference call on Thursday, October 21, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. PDT (11:00 a.m. EDT) to discuss the results. The call will also be broadcast live via the internet.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
Banner (BANR) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Banner Bank Announces Retirement of Craig Miller General Counsel; Promotion of Sherrey Luetjen as Successor
WALLA WALLA, Wash., August 12, 2021--Banner Bank announces retirement of Craig Miller, Executive Vice President & General Counsel and promotion of Sherrey Luetjen as successor.
BANR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|