Banner Corporation (BANR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BANR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.15% of US stocks.
- BANR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- BANR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
BANR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Banner Corp is higher than just 13.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.39 for Banner Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.97% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Banner Corp's share price is greater than that of only 19.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAC, HTLF, FVCB, SAL, and LBAI.
- Visit BANR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bannerbank.com.
BANR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BANR's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- BANR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BANR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANR.
BANR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 177.35%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 459.3%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -19.53%.
The table below shows BANR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.68% of graded US stocks.
- BANR's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 436 Banking stocks.
- HTLF, FBNC, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANR.
The table below shows BANR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.37||52-week high||$60.42|
|Prev. close||$52.03||52-week low||$30.05|
|Day high||$53.11||Avg. volume||163,291|
|50-day MA||$53.98||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$53.24||Market Cap||1.77B|
Banner Corporation (BANR) Company Bio
Banner Corporation provides commercial banking and financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and public sector entities primarily in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Walla Walla, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANR Latest Social Stream
View Full BANR Social Stream
Latest BANR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Banner Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANR as an investment opportunity.
Banner (BANR) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Banner Bank Announces Retirement of Craig Miller General Counsel; Promotion of Sherrey Luetjen as Successor
WALLA WALLA, Wash., August 12, 2021--Banner Bank announces retirement of Craig Miller, Executive Vice President & General Counsel and promotion of Sherrey Luetjen as successor.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
In this article, we discuss the 15 best strong buy stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Strong Buy Stocks to Invest In. Uncertainty has been clouding over the stock market in the United States as investors exercise caution in the […]
Banner Corporation ( NASDAQ:BANR ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is one...
BANR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|