Banner Corporation (BANR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, BANR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 11.65%.
- BANR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.08%, higher than about merely 11.78% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for BANR has a compound average growth rate of 99.63%, which is higher than 93.09% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BANR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BRKS, FF, ASTE, TGH and SPNS.
BANR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BANR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 44.97% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Banner Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.92 is greater than 78.6% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Banner Corp's expected return of 44.97% is higher than 78.64% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Banner Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 78.64% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Banner Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 84.34% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BANR Dividend Chart
BANR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|