Banner Corporation (BANR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BANR reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.41% over the past 5.51 years.
- BANR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 161,701,000; for context, that's better than 92.54% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- BANR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 111.86% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 94.07% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BANR's price: INGR, SVM, KIQ, LFC and BDX.
BANR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BANR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 14.3%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Banner Corp are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for BANR, its beta is lower than 25.06% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- BANR's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 77.61% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, BANR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 84.34% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BANR Dividend Chart
BANR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|