Credicorp Ltd. (BAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BAP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.85% of US stocks).
BAP Stock Summary
- CREDICORP LTD's market capitalization of $11,174,866,333 is ahead of 85.75% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BAP is currently 2.81, higher than merely 12.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- BAP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CREDICORP LTD are ONB, KEY, GBCI, FMBH, and CBSH.
- Visit BAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.credicorp.gcs-web.com.
BAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.55||52-week high||$182.11|
|Prev. close||$125.54||52-week low||$108.05|
|Day high||$123.92||Avg. volume||423,882|
|50-day MA||$130.26||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$137.49||Market Cap||9.75B|
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Company Bio
Credicorp Ltd. is the leading financial holding in Perú. It is composed of Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP), Atlantic Security Holding Corporation (ASHC), Grupo Pacífico Seguros and Prima AFP. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Lima, Peru.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAP Latest Social Stream
View Full BAP Social Stream
Latest BAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CREDICORP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAP as an investment opportunity.
Credicorp (BAP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Lima, July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lima, PERU, July 28, 2022 – Credicorp Ltd. announces to its shareholders and the market that its 2Q22 Earnings Release Report will be released on Thursday August 11, 2022 after market close. Credicorp’s Webcast / Conference Call to discuss such results, will be held on Friday August 12, 2022 at 10:30 am ET (9:30 am Lima, Peru time). The call will be host by Gianfranco Ferrari - CEO, Cesar Rios - Chief Financial Officer, Francesca Raffo – Chief Innovation O
UBS (UBS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.61% and 5.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Lima, July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lima, PERU, July 20, 2022 -- Credicorp (NYSE: BAP) announces that in accordance with its corporate disclosure policies and to prevent any leaks of financial results and ensure fairness, the Company will start the quiet period for 2Q22’s earnings release on July 27. This period will end on the date of the release, August 11. During the quiet period, the Company will not disclose any financial information, comment on financial results, or respond to related
Diamond Hill Capital, an investment management firm, published its “Diamond Hill International Fund” first-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During a volatile quarter, the portfolio held up better than the Morningstar Global Markets ex-US Index by a decent margin. After a strong rebound in 2021, the fund expects […]
BAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|