Credicorp Ltd. (BAP): Price and Financial Metrics
BAP Stock Summary
- Credicorp Ltd's market capitalization of $12,104,532,155 is ahead of 89.74% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.63 for Credicorp Ltd; that's greater than it is for 86.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BAP has reported earnings growth of 55.44%, putting it ahead of 82.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFG, AJG, RF, KEY, and SJM.
- BAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Credicorp Ltd's official web site, go to www.credicorp.gcs-web.com.
BAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.32||52-week high||$246.37|
|Prev. close||$133.84||52-week low||$118.00|
|Day high||$141.55||Avg. volume||383,319|
|50-day MA||$174.78||Dividend yield||4.54%|
|200-day MA||$204.05||Market Cap||10.55B|
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Company Bio
Credicorp Ltd. is the leading financial holding in Perú. It is composed of Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP), Atlantic Security Holding Corporation (ASHC), Grupo Pacífico Seguros and Prima AFP. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Lima, Peru.