Credicorp Ltd. (BAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BAP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.72% of US stocks).
BAP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 183.01, Credicorp Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BAP is currently 1.32, higher than only 4.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that BAP's revenue has grown -45.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.57% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Credicorp Ltd are CFR, CBSH, SJM, CFG, and FHN.
- Visit BAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.credicorp.gcs-web.com.
BAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.16||52-week high||$182.11|
|Prev. close||$133.42||52-week low||$88.67|
|Day high||$137.41||Avg. volume||516,079|
|50-day MA||$150.92||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$131.28||Market Cap||10.70B|
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Company Bio
Credicorp Ltd. is the leading financial holding in Perú. It is composed of Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP), Atlantic Security Holding Corporation (ASHC), Grupo Pacífico Seguros and Prima AFP. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Lima, Peru.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAP Latest Social Stream
View Full BAP Social Stream
Latest BAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Credicorp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAP as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Credicorp (BAP) and First United Corporation (FUNC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The following slide deck was published by Credicorp Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Creditcorp (BAP) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022, 9:30 AM ET Company Participants Gianfranco Ferrari – Chief Executive Officer Cesar Rios – Chief Financial Officer Reynaldo Llosa – Chief Risk Officer Conference Call Participants Jason Mollin – Scotiabank Ernesto Gabilondo – Bank of America Tito Labarta – Goldman...
BAP earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Investment company Sagil Capital LLP (Current Portfolio) buys iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, Ternium SA, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras, GeoPark, Ecopetrol SA, sells Vinci Partners Investments, Itau Unibanco Holding SA, Enel Americas SA, XP Inc, Credicorp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sagil Capital LLP.
BAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|