Credicorp Ltd. (BAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BAP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.97% of US stocks).
BAP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 129.64, Credicorp Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Credicorp Ltd is higher than just 3.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that BAP's revenue has grown -45.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Credicorp Ltd are AMTB, DCOM, AXTA, HOG, and MLVF.
- BAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Credicorp Ltd's official web site, go to www.credicorp.gcs-web.com.
BAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.01||52-week high||$169.50|
|Prev. close||$125.00||52-week low||$110.47|
|Day high||$125.52||Avg. volume||572,520|
|50-day MA||$133.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$141.21||Market Cap||9.73B|
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Company Bio
Credicorp Ltd. is the leading financial holding in Perú. It is composed of Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP), Atlantic Security Holding Corporation (ASHC), Grupo Pacífico Seguros and Prima AFP. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Lima, Peru.
BAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAP Latest Social Stream
View Full BAP Social Stream
Latest BAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Credicorp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAP as an investment opportunity.
Credicorp Ltd. ( NYSE:BAP ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last week. But that...
Lima, April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lima, PERU, April 26, 2021 – Credicorp Ltd. announces to its shareholders and the market that its 1Q21 Earnings Release Report will be released on Thursday May 06, 2021 after market close. Credicorp’s Conference Call to discuss such results will be held on Friday May 07, 2021 at 10:30 am EST (9:30 am Lima, Peru Time). The call will be host by Walter Bayly, CEO, Alvaro Correa, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Gianfranco Ferrari, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Reynaldo Llosa, Chief Risk Officer, Cesar Rios, Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Team. To access the call, please dial:1 877 271 1828 within the U.S.1 334 323 9871 from outside the U.S.Participant Code: 643525 The conference call will also be webcast live, and prior the call an ...
Lima, Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credicorp (NYSE: BAP) announces to its shareholders and the market that the Board of Directors, in its session held on February 25th, 2021 decided to postpone the decision on dividend payment for the financial year 2020.The Board came to this determination after a thorough assessment indicated that uncertainty still prevails, particularly with regard to the evolution of the pandemic. Although the economic indicators in our operating countries have shown clear signs of recovery since the second semester of 2020, the Board believes that the path upwarddepends greatly on the speed of immunization roll out, and on the easing of the lockdown measures.Once the outlook is clearer, the Board will decide whether a dividend payment is in order, based on the...
Lima, Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lima, PERU, January 26, 2020 – Credicorp Ltd. announces to its shareholders and the market that its 4Q20 Earnings Release Report will be released on Monday February 08, 2021 after market close. Credicorp’s Conference Call to discuss such results will be held on Tuesday February 09, 2021 at 9:30 am EST (9:30 am Lima, Peru Time). The call will be host by Walter Bayly, CEO, Alvaro Correa, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Gianfranco Ferrari, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Reynaldo Llosa, Chief Risk Officer, Cesar Rios, Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Team. To access the call, please dial: 1 877 271 1828 within the U.S.1 334 323 9871 from outside the U.S.Participant Code: 643525 The conference call will also be webcast live and prior the...
SHG vs. BAP: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
BAP Price Returns