Credicorp Ltd. (BAP): Price and Financial Metrics
BAP Stock Summary
- BAP has a higher market value than 90.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,286,535,216.
- BAP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Credicorp Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 55.44%; that's higher than 82.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Credicorp Ltd are EQH, KMX, IEP, ADM, and RBS.
- Visit BAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.credicorp.gcs-web.com.
BAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAP Price/Volume Stats
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Company Bio
Credicorp Ltd. is the leading financial holding in Perú. It is composed of Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP), Atlantic Security Holding Corporation (ASHC), Grupo Pacífico Seguros and Prima AFP. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Lima, Peru.