Credicorp Ltd. (BAP): Price and Financial Metrics
BAP Stock Summary
- Credicorp Ltd's market capitalization of $20,158,175,265 is ahead of 90.25% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.63 for Credicorp Ltd; that's greater than it is for 86.45% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Credicorp Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 13.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Credicorp Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be KMX, W, EQH, NBHC, and IVC.
- BAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Credicorp Ltd's official web site, go to www.credicorp.gcs-web.com.
BAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.85||52-week high||$252.49|
|Prev. close||$215.85||52-week low||$199.83|
|Day high||$217.18||Avg. volume||236,833|
|50-day MA||$210.59||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$217.79||Market Cap||17.30B|
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Company Bio
Credicorp Ltd. is the leading financial holding in Perú. It is composed of Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP), Atlantic Security Holding Corporation (ASHC), Grupo Pacífico Seguros and Prima AFP. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Lima, Peru.