Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BAP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 41.96%.
- Free cash flow for BAP has a compound average growth rate of -777.55%, which is higher than merely 1.03% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BAP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CEL, MORN, HBI, HASI and KSU.
BAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Credicorp Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 260.07% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BAP, investors may wish to consider are:
- BAP generates about 4 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 93.42% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BAP's provides a return of 260.07% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 93.08% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BAP's equity discount rate is less than 91.22% of those stocks.
BAP Dividend Chart
BAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|