Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BAP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 45.36%.
- BAP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.42% over the past 4 years.
- BAP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -965.12% over the past 4 years -- higher than only 1% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CLGX, PBI, NGG, CUBE and ODFL.
BAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Credicorp Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 154.93% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BAP, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Credicorp Ltd earns annually is around 4 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 93.5% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Credicorp Ltd's expected return of 154.93% is higher than 94.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Credicorp Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.67% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, BAP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95.79% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BAP Dividend Chart
BAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|