Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY): Price and Financial Metrics
BBBY Stock Summary
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.51% of US listed stocks.
- BBBY's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc is reporting a growth rate of 950.78%; that's higher than 98.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBBY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPOF, BH, BOSC, RCMT, and AP.
- Visit BBBY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bedbathandbeyond.com.
BBBY Stock Price Chart More Charts
BBBY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.83||52-week high||$19.57|
|Prev. close||$11.18||52-week low||$7.31|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||10,750,280|
|50-day MA||$15.50||Dividend yield||6.08%|
|200-day MA||$12.66||Market Cap||1.50B|
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY) Company Bio
Bed Bath & Beyond operates a chain of retail stores, offering a range of domestics merchandise, including bed linens and related items, bath items, kitchen textiles, home furnishings, fine tabletops, basic housewares, general home furnishings, and other merchandise. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Union, New Jersey.
BBBY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. To summarize, we found that Bed Bath & Beyond Inc ranked in the 15st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BBBY, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -14.12; that's higher than merely 3.24% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.7 years comes in at -0.22%; that's greater than only 8.79% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 27% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 7.85% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|