Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBI POWR Grades
- BBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- BBI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BBI Stock Summary
- BBI's price/sales ratio is 186.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.31%, Brickell Biotech Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.43% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BBI's revenue has grown -90.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.39% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brickell Biotech Inc are COCP, OMER, INS, LIFE, and SPRO.
- Visit BBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brickellbio.com.
BBI Valuation Summary
- BBI's price/earnings ratio is -2; this is 105.48% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.3.
- BBI's price/sales ratio has moved up 161 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBI.
BBI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.98%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 388.02%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -32.54%.
The table below shows BBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.67% of graded US stocks.
- BBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 386th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AMPH, VTVT, and IONS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBI.
The table below shows BBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$1.70|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||2,037,938|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.94||Market Cap||63.15M|
Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI) Company Bio
Brickell Biotech, Inc., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing various prescription therapeutics for the treatment of debilitating skin diseases in the United States. The company's lead product candidate is sofpironium bromide that is in phase 3 clinical trial to treat patients with primary axillary hyperhidrosis. Its pipeline consists of potential novel therapeutics for hyperhidrosis and other prevalent dermatological conditions. Brickell Biotech, Inc. has a collaboration agreement with AnGes, Inc. for the development of a novel DNA vaccine candidate for COVID-19. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBI Latest Social Stream
View Full BBI Social Stream
Latest BBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brickell Biotech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBI as an investment opportunity.
BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (Brickell) (Nasdaq: BBI), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company striving to transform patient lives by developing innovative and differentiated prescription therapeutics for the treatment of dermatologic, autoimmune and other debilitating diseases, today announced that it is scheduled to host a key opinion leader (KOL) webinar on DYRK1A (Dual Specificity Tyrosine-Phosphorylation-Regulated Kinase 1A), which is believed to play a key role in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, on Friday, September 24, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brickell Biotech, Inc. ("Brickell") (NASDAQ: BBI ), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company striving to transform patient lives by developing innovative and differentiated prescription therapeutics for the treatment of dermatologic, autoimmune and other debilitating diseases, today announced that it is scheduled to participate in two upcoming virtual investment conferences, including the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment Conference, taking place September 13 15, and the Lake Street Partners 5 th Annual Best Ideas Growth Conference, taking place September 14 15. Conference Details Conference: H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment Conference Presenter: Robert Brown, Brickell''s Chief Executive Officer Presentation ...
Dr. Luchi brings over 20 years of immunotherapeutic and drug development experience and will lead Brickell’s clinical development strategy and medical affairs functions Dr. Luchi brings over 20 years of immunotherapeutic and drug development experience and will lead Brickell’s clinical development strategy and medical affairs functions
Brickell Biotech Acquires Exclusive Rights to Phase 1-Ready DYRK1A Inhibitor Program and Novel Platform Targeting Autoimmune and Inflammatory Diseases
Expect to initiate Phase 1 clinical study of lead DYRK1A inhibitor program, BBI-02, a potential first-in-class oral treatment for autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, in 2022
Dr. Luchi brings over 20 years of immunotherapeutic and drug development experience and will lead Brickell’s clinical development strategy and medical affairs functionsBOULDER, Colo., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (“Brickell” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: BBI), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company striving to transform patient lives by developing innovative and differentiated prescription therapeutics for the treatment of dermatologic, autoimmune and other debilitatin
BBI Price Returns