Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 61 days.
- BBI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.4% of US stocks).
BBI Stock Summary
- For BBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, BRICKELL BIOTECH INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of BRICKELL BIOTECH INC's share price is greater than that of 99.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCTX, LOGC, MREO, APM, and XBIO.
- Visit BBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brickellbio.com.
BBI Valuation Summary
- BBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.3; this is 97.22% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBI.
BBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -160.14%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -83.47%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -164.45%.
The table below shows BBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.13% of graded US stocks.
- BBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 386th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AMPH, VTVT, and IONS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBI.
The table below shows BBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$37.35|
|Prev. close||$2.30||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||206,730|
|50-day MA||$3.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.77||Market Cap||6.75M|
Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI) Company Bio
Brickell Biotech, Inc., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing various prescription therapeutics for the treatment of debilitating skin diseases in the United States. The company's lead product candidate is sofpironium bromide that is in phase 3 clinical trial to treat patients with primary axillary hyperhidrosis. Its pipeline consists of potential novel therapeutics for hyperhidrosis and other prevalent dermatological conditions. Brickell Biotech, Inc. has a collaboration agreement with AnGes, Inc. for the development of a novel DNA vaccine candidate for COVID-19. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBI Latest Social Stream
View Full BBI Social Stream
Latest BBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRICKELL BIOTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBI as an investment opportunity.
Fresh Tracks Therapeutics Initiates Multiple Ascending Dose Portion of Phase 1 Study of DYRK1A Inhibitor FRTX-02
FRTX-02 has been well tolerated in completed SAD cohorts; dosing of remaining SAD cohorts to continue in parallel with MAD cohorts dosing On track to report SAD and MAD topline results from FRTX-02 Phase 1 study by early 2023 BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fresh Tracks Therapeutics, Inc. (“FRTX” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FRTX), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company striving to transform patient lives by developing innovative and groundbreaking prescription therapeutics for
New name, logo, website, and branding reflect the Company’s strategic shift toward developing potentially groundbreaking autoimmune and inflammatory disease therapies Company to begin trading under new ticker symbol “FRTX” on September 8, 2022 Company also establishes Scientific Advisory Board consisting of renowned autoimmune and inflammatory disease experts to provide strategic guidance for the research and development of FRTX’s novel pipeline BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Brickell Biotech (BBI), Phio Pharmaceuticals (PHIO) and Albireo Pharma (ALBO)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Brickell Biotech (BBI – Research Report), Phio Pharmaceuticals (PHIO – Research Report) and Albireo Pharma (ALBO – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Brickell Biotech (BBI) H.C. Wainwright analyst Ram Selvaraju reiterated a Buy rating on Brickell Biotech today and set a price target of $4.50. The company's shares closed last Monday at $3.50, close to its 52-week low of $2.88. According to TipRanks.
Phase 1 study of BBI-02 progressing well and expect to initiate MAD part of the study next month On track to report SAD and MAD topline results from BBI-02 Phase 1 study by early 2023 Development of BBI-10 and next-generation kinase inhibitors advancing through early preclinical stage studies BOULDER, Colo., Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (“Brickell” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: BBI), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company striving to transform patient lives by developin
BBI Price Returns