Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBI POWR Grades
- BBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- BBI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.32% of US stocks).
BBI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 139.96, Brickell Biotech Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.4% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.31%, Brickell Biotech Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.38% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BBI's revenue has grown -90.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.39% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brickell Biotech Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COCP, OMER, INS, LIFE, and GSIT.
- BBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brickell Biotech Inc's official web site, go to www.brickellbio.com.
BBI Valuation Summary
- BBI's price/earnings ratio is -2; this is 105.48% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.3.
- BBI's price/sales ratio has moved up 161 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBI.
BBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.3%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -95.6%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -160.09%.
The table below shows BBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.32% of graded US stocks.
- BBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 388th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AMPH, VTVT, and IONS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBI.
The table below shows BBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.55||52-week high||$1.70|
|Prev. close||$0.55||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.56||Avg. volume||2,032,899|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.92||Market Cap||47.17M|
Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI) Company Bio
Brickell Biotech, Inc., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing various prescription therapeutics for the treatment of debilitating skin diseases in the United States. The company's lead product candidate is sofpironium bromide that is in phase 3 clinical trial to treat patients with primary axillary hyperhidrosis. Its pipeline consists of potential novel therapeutics for hyperhidrosis and other prevalent dermatological conditions. Brickell Biotech, Inc. has a collaboration agreement with AnGes, Inc. for the development of a novel DNA vaccine candidate for COVID-19. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBI Latest Social Stream
View Full BBI Social Stream
Latest BBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brickell Biotech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBI as an investment opportunity.
Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market - Understand the Growth Trajectory and Rising Figures, Key Players - Allergan (Ireland), Brickell Biotech, Inc. (U.S.), Dermira, Inc. (U.S.), GlaxoSmithKline plc (U.K.),
The Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% and is poised to reach $XX Billion by 2027 as compared to $XX Billion in 2021 The industry research Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market report published by DECISIVE MARKETS INSIGHTS
On the heels of a recently completed phase three clinical trial, Brickell Biotech Inc. (Nasdaq: BBI) plans to submit a new drug application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration next year for its sofpironium bromide gel, which could treat excessive underarm sweating.
Brickell Biotech Inc (NASDAQ: BBI ) has announced positive topline results from the Phase 3 pivotal Cardigan I and Cardigan II studies of sofpironium bromide gel for primary axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating). The Company plans to file an FDA marketing application in mid-2022. In Cardigan I trial (n=350), the proportion of subjects achieving at least a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Brickell Biotech Announces Positive Topline Results, Achieving Statistical Significance on all Primary and Secondary Endpoints, from Both U.S. Phase 3 Pivotal Clinical Studies of Sofpironium Bromide Gel, 15% in Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis Patients
Sofpironium bromide gel, 15% was generally well-tolerated
BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (Brickell) (Nasdaq: BBI), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company striving to transform patient lives by developing innovative and differentiated prescription therapeutics for the treatment of dermatologic, autoimmune and other debilitating diseases, today announced that it is scheduled to host a key opinion leader (KOL) webinar on DYRK1A (Dual Specificity Tyrosine-Phosphorylation-Regulated Kinase 1A), which is believed to play a key role in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, on Friday, September 24, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
BBI Price Returns