Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU): Price and Financial Metrics
BBU Stock Summary
- BBU's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BBU's revenue has grown 366.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.1% of US companies in our set.
- Brookfield Business Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -165.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brookfield Business Partners LP are AM, IRS, ATLC, CNX, and NBEV.
- BBU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Business Partners LP's official web site, go to bbu.brookfield.com.
BBU Stock Price Chart More Charts
BBU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.99||52-week high||$46.88|
|Prev. close||$46.12||52-week low||$31.21|
|Day high||$46.27||Avg. volume||26,483|
|50-day MA||$42.56||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$39.39||Market Cap||3.72B|
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU) Company Bio
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. specializes in investments in business services and industrials sector. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. is based in Hamilton, Bermuda. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc.