Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU): Price and Financial Metrics
BBU Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, Brookfield Business Partners LP has a higher such ratio than just 1.08% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BBU has reported earnings growth of 4,615.62%, putting it ahead of 99.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBU comes in at -352.68% -- higher than that of just 0.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BORR, NMCI, NM, ILPT, and MSC.
- BBU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Business Partners LP's official web site, go to bbu.brookfield.com.
BBU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.10||52-week high||$44.34|
|Prev. close||$40.10||52-week low||$18.60|
|Day high||$40.70||Avg. volume||22,314|
|50-day MA||$39.22||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$33.96||Market Cap||3.16B|
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU) Company Bio
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. specializes in investments in business services and industrials sector. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. is based in Hamilton, Bermuda. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
BBU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BBU, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brookfield Business Partners LP ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 5814.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BBU, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Brookfield Business Partners LP over the past 2.99 years is 1.12%; that's higher than 93.95% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 13% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 2.47% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 87% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 97.49% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BBU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBU Latest Social Stream
View Full BBU Social Stream
Latest BBU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Business Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBU as an investment opportunity.
Rating Action: Moody's affirms Brand's B3 CFR; outlook changes to negativeGlobal Credit Research - 02 Mar 2021New York, March 02, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) affirmed Brand Industrial Services, Inc.'s (Brand) B3 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and B3-PD Probability of Default Rating. For provisional ratings, this announcement provides certain regulatory disclosures in relation to the provisional rating assigned, and in relation to a definitive rating that may be assigned subsequent to the final issuance of the debt, in each case where the transaction structure and terms have not changed prior to the assignment of the definitive rating in a manner that would have affected the rating.
Introduction My thesis is that Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) will continue to be a wonderful company for long-term shareholders. Everything has a price and I would sell my shares any given year if they were extremely overvalued but that does not appear to be the case right now. The 4Q20...
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today.
The following slide deck was published by Brookfield Business Partners L.P. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Now, I'd like to turn the conference call over to Alan Fleming, Vice President of Investor Relations. Before we begin, I'd like to remind you that in responding to questions and talking about our growth initiatives and our financial and operating performance we may make forward-looking statements. On the call with me today is Cyrus Madon, Chief Executive Officer; Denis Turcotte, Chief Operating Officer; and Jaspreet Dehl, Chief Financial Officer.
BBU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BBUWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Business Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!