Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BBU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.66% of US stocks.
- BBU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BBU ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
BBU Stock Summary
- Brookfield Business Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.61% of US listed stocks.
- BBU's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.51 for Brookfield Business Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 96.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADS, TK, IGT, PAGP, and AXL.
- BBU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Business Partners LP's official web site, go to bbu.brookfield.com.
BBU Valuation Summary
- BBU's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 97.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 62 months, BBU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.1.
- Over the past 62 months, BBU's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBU.
BBU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.12||52-week high||$49.11|
|Prev. close||$44.36||52-week low||$25.68|
|Day high||$44.27||Avg. volume||23,371|
|50-day MA||$45.56||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$40.56||Market Cap||3.47B|
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU) Company Bio
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. specializes in investments in business services and industrials sector. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. is based in Hamilton, Bermuda. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
BBU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brookfield Business Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brookfield Business Partners LP ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2663.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BBU, they are:
- As a business, BBU is generating more cash flow than 93.09% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- 14% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 2.03% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 86% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 97.93% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BBU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBU Latest Social Stream
View Full BBU Social Stream
Latest BBU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Business Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBU as an investment opportunity.
Brookfield Business Partners LP (NYSE: BBU) plans to create a Canadian corporation to provide investors with greater flexibility to invest in BBU's globally diversified services and industrial operations. Brookfield Business Partners intends to distribute to existing unitholders, class A shares of the new corporation, Brookfield Business Corporation ("BBUC"). Unitholders are expected to receive one BBUC class A share for every two BBU units held in the form of a special distribution. The transac
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (“Brookfield Business Partners” or “BBU”) (NYSE: BBU; TSX: BBU.UN) today announced the intention to create a Canadian corporation to provide investors with greater flexibility to invest in BBU’s globally diversified services and industrial operations and the targeted returns associated with BBU’s growth strategy. Brookfield Business Partners intends to distribute to existing unitholders, class A shares of the n
ABERDEEN, United Kingdom, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altera Infrastructure L.P. (NYSE: “ALIN PRA”, “ALIN PRB” and “ALIN PRE”) plans to release its financial results for the Second Quarter of 2021 before market opening on Thursday, July 29, 2021. All holders of Altera Infrastructure securities and interested parties are invited to listen to the live conference call by telephone or joining the webcast: DateTime (ET)ConferenceCode July 29, 202109:00 a.m.9502728 Telephone numbers Norway+47 80
Brookfield joins institutional partners to acquire trailer parts maker DexKo for $3.4bn to capture strong performance
Brookfield Business Partners has teamed with institutional partners to agree a buyout of trailer component manufacturer DexKo Global for $3.4bn. The investment will be funded with about $1.1bn of equity, of which Brookfield Business Partners intends to invest around $400m. The post Brookfield joins institutional partners to acquire trailer parts maker DexKo for $3.4bn to capture strong performance first appeared on AltAssets Private Equity News .
Bermuda-based business services and industrial operations provider Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU), along with institutional partners, has signed an agreement to acquire DexKo Global for $3.4 billion. Michigan-based DexKo manufactures highly engineered components for recreational vehicles, trailers and towable equipment providers. Brookfield Business Partners is a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management (BAM). The Managing Partner of Brookfield Business, Mark Weinberg, said, “DexKo’s world-class management team has delivered consistently strong performance and we are excited to partner with them to further build on an established track record of value creation.” The acquisition will involve around $1.1 billion of equity funding.
BBU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BBUWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Business Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch