Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BBU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBU is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BBU ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
BBU Stock Summary
- Brookfield Business Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.05% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Brookfield Business Partners LP is higher than only 3.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, Brookfield Business Partners LP has a higher such ratio than merely 0.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Business Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be X, TK, ILPT, DLNG, and NNN.
- BBU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Business Partners LP's official web site, go to bbu.brookfield.com.
BBU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BBU's price/sales ratio is 96.97% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- BBU's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 63 months.
- BBU's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBU.
BBU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.4% of graded US stocks.
- BBU's asset turnover comes in at 0.763 -- ranking 45th of 51 Construction stocks.
- NVR, WLMS, and FIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBU.
The table below shows BBU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.68||52-week high||$51.98|
|Prev. close||$22.78||52-week low||$20.26|
|Day high||$23.99||Avg. volume||29,309|
|50-day MA||$26.15||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$40.16||Market Cap||1.84B|
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU) Company Bio
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. specializes in investments in business services and industrials sector. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. is based in Hamilton, Bermuda. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBU Latest Social Stream
View Full BBU Social Stream
Latest BBU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Business Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBU as an investment opportunity.
Scientific Games Holdings LP -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Scientific Games Holdings LP
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Scientific Games Holdings LPGlobal Credit Research - 23 Feb 2022New York, February 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Scientific Games Holdings LP and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review ...
Brookfield Business Partners Announces Record Date for Unit Split and Creation of Brookfield Business Corporation
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (“Brookfield Business Partners” or “BBU”) (NYSE: BBU; TSX: BBU.UN) today announced that it has set March 7, 2022 as the record date for the previously announced special distribution of class A exchangeable subordinate voting shares (the “Shares”) of Brookfield Business Corporation (“BBUC”). From an economic and accounting perspective, the special distribution will be analogous to a unit split as it does not res
BMO Capital analyst Devin Dodge maintained a Buy rating on Brookfield Business Partners (BBU – Research Report) today and set a price target of $60.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $46.40. Dodge has an average return of 8.5% when recommending Brookfield Business Partners. According to TipRanks.com, Dodge is ranked #1346 out of 7783 analysts. Currently, the analyst consensus on Brookfield Business Partners is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $60.00, representing a 29.3% upside. In a report issued on February 5, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $61.00 price target.
BCP V Modular Services Holdings III Limited -- Moody's affirms B2 CFR of BCP V Modular Services Holdings III Limited and affiliated ratings; outlook remains stable
Rating Action: Moody's affirms B2 CFR of BCP V Modular Services Holdings III Limited and affiliated ratings; outlook remains stableGlobal Credit Research - 07 Feb 2022The rating action follows EUR250 million add-on Term Loan B to the existing EUR1.26 billionLondon, 07 February 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has affirmed the B2 corporate family rating (CFR) of BCP V Modular Services Holdings III Limited (Modular), the top entity in the company's restricted group. Concurrently, the Agency affirmed the B2 ratings of i) the EUR750 million plus GBP250 million backed senior secured notes issued by BCP V Modular Services Finance II PLC, ii) the EUR350 million backed Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) and the EUR1.26 billion backed Term Loan B for which BCP V Modular Services Holdi...
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. press release (NYSE:BBU): Q4 earning from operations of $2.69. Revenue of $13.48B (+34.3% Y/Y)....
BBU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BBUWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Business Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch