Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU): Price and Financial Metrics
BBU Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BBU is 12.54 -- better than 97.66% of US stocks.
- BBU's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BBU's revenue has grown 366.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.33% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Business Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be AM, NOG, CNX, ATLC, and NBEV.
- BBU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Business Partners LP's official web site, go to bbu.brookfield.com.
BBU Stock Price Chart More Charts
BBU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.64||52-week high||$42.36|
|Prev. close||$40.35||52-week low||$29.82|
|Day high||$40.76||Avg. volume||32,353|
|50-day MA||$40.25||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$38.24||Market Cap||2.69B|
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU) Company Bio
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. specializes in investments in business services and industrials sector. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. is based in Hamilton, Bermuda. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc.