Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBU POWR Grades
- BBU scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- BBU's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BBU ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BBU Stock Summary
- For BBU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.82% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, BROOKFIELD BUSINESS PARTNERS LP has a higher such ratio than just 0.27% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBU comes in at -1,223.86% -- higher than that of merely 0.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROOKFIELD BUSINESS PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be PTMN, TCI, CSAN, ARL, and GAIN.
- Visit BBU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bbu.brookfield.com.
BBU Valuation Summary
- BBU's price/earnings ratio is 47.5; this is 133.42% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BBU's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBU.
BBU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 34.6%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -50.05%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 986.13%.
The table below shows BBU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.4% of graded US stocks.
- BBU's asset turnover comes in at 0.763 -- ranking 45th of 51 Construction stocks.
- NVR, WLMS, and FIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBU.
The table below shows BBU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.60||52-week high||$48.04|
|Prev. close||$20.73||52-week low||$15.29|
|Day high||$21.50||Avg. volume||13,800|
|50-day MA||$18.43||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$21.27||Market Cap||1.54B|
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU) Company Bio
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. specializes in investments in business services and industrials sector. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. is based in Hamilton, Bermuda. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBU Latest Social Stream
View Full BBU Social Stream
Latest BBU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD BUSINESS PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBU as an investment opportunity.
Automotive battery maker Clarios International filed another prospectus update for a possible initial public offering but the Glendale-based company has no imminent plans to sell the stock on the public market.
Brookfield Business Partners L. with ticker code (BBU) have now 7 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 38 and 21 with a mean TP of 31.43. Now with the previous closing price of 18.34 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 71.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 18.69 and the 200 day MA is 21.73. The company has a market cap of $1,365m. Company Website: https://bbu.brookfield.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="BBU" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $2,339m based on the market concensus. Brookfield Business Partners L.P. is a private equity firm specializes in acquisit...
Brookfield Business Partners Obtains Exemptive Relief and Files Disclosure Document in Connection with Sale of Westinghouse
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Dec. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Business Partners (NYSE: BBUC, BBU; TSX: BBUC, BBU.UN) today announced that it has received exemptive relief from the Ontario Securities Commission from the requirements to call a special unitholder meeting and to send an information circular to unitholders in connection with the proposed sale of its nuclear technology services operation, Westinghouse Electric Company (the “Transaction”). As previously described in our November 4, 20
The recent spin-off from Brookfield Corporation got the asset management side lots of attention. Click here to read my analysis of Brookfield Business Partners and BAM.
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. 2022 Fourth Quarter Conference Call and Webcast for Investors and Analysts
Date: Friday, February 3, 2023Time: 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) BROOKFIELD NEWS, Dec. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- You are invited to participate in Brookfield Business Partners’ 2022 Fourth Quarter Conference Call & Webcast on Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss with members of senior management our results and current business initiatives. Results will be released on Friday, February 3, 2023 prior to 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and will be available following the releas
BBU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BBUWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Business Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Business Partners LP (BBU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch