Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units (BBU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BBU's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.25 years is 0.54% -- which is higher than about 93.32% stocks we're looking at.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -66.92 -- higher than 2.64% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for BBU has a compound average growth rate of -331.38%, which is higher than 2.59% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BBU's price: BAH, CVGW, AWK, MPX and MRTN.
BBU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Brookfield Business Partners LP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7.47%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Brookfield Business Partners LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- BBU generates about 43 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 12.17% of companies in the large revenue class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Brookfield Business Partners LP than it is for 95.65% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, BBU's equity discount rate is less than 95.65% of those stocks.
BBU Dividend Chart
BBU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BBU Dividends vs. Peers
BBU's dividend yield currently ranks #52 of 60 vs. its peers in the Private Equity category.