Brunswick Corporation (BC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BC POWR Grades
- BC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
BC Stock Summary
- Brunswick Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85.26%, Brunswick Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 88.52% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Brunswick Corp's share price is greater than that of only 10.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brunswick Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VNT, HUN, PLPC, CW, and LIQT.
- BC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brunswick Corp's official web site, go to www.brunswick.com.
BC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BC's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.32% lower, now standing at 10.3.
- BC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 55.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BC.
BC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.45%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.5%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 74.47%.
The table below shows BC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.68% of graded US stocks.
- BC's asset turnover comes in at 1.31 -- ranking 6th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LII, DRQ, and FET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BC.
The table below shows BC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.62||52-week high||$108.51|
|Prev. close||$73.03||52-week low||$70.27|
|Day high||$72.84||Avg. volume||931,252|
|50-day MA||$80.33||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$92.97||Market Cap||5.35B|
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Company Bio
Brunswick Corporation manufactures recreation products, like boats, boat engines, and fitness and billiards products. The company was founded in 1845 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BC Latest Social Stream
View Full BC Social Stream
Latest BC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brunswick Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BC as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Pool Corp, Brunswick Corp, OneWater Marine and MasterCraft Boat Holdings
Pool Corp, Brunswick Corp, OneWater Marine and MasterCraft Boat Holdings are included in this analyst blog.
Leisure stocks look cheap after the correction.
METTAWA, Ill., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Following a record year in 2021, Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) began the 2022 saltwater boat show season with an award-winning performance at the Miami International Boat Show. The Company is already making tremendous strides powering-up every aspect of its Next Wave strategy, which builds on its unique position of scale and innovation leadership in the marine industry. Brunswick’s ACES initiatives were on display throughout the show, with new,
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks to invest in now according to Anthony Bozza’s Lakewood Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Bozza’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Stocks to Invest in Now According to Anthony Bozza’s Lakewood Capital. Anthony Bozza‘s Lakewood Capital Management is […]
The consensus price target hints at a 25% upside potential for Brunswick (BC). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
BC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|