Brunswick Corporation (BC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.76% of US stocks.
- BC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.61% of US stocks).
BC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 226.61, BRUNSWICK CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.75% of US stocks.
- BRUNSWICK CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 173.87%, BRUNSWICK CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIN, ITT, CW, BELFA, and KODK.
- Visit BC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brunswick.com.
BC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BC's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.72% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, BC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BC.
BC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.87%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.39%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 6.83%.
The table below shows BC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.68% of graded US stocks.
- BC's asset turnover comes in at 1.31 -- ranking 6th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LII, DRQ, and FET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BC.
The table below shows BC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.20||52-week high||$103.93|
|Prev. close||$66.92||52-week low||$61.89|
|Day high||$68.15||Avg. volume||814,057|
|50-day MA||$76.80||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$81.81||Market Cap||4.92B|
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Company Bio
Brunswick Corporation manufactures recreation products, like boats, boat engines, and fitness and billiards products. The company was founded in 1845 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BC Latest Social Stream
View Full BC Social Stream
Latest BC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRUNSWICK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BC as an investment opportunity.
Chartwell Investment Partners, an asset management company, released its second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. For the second quarter, Chartwell-managed accounts fell in line with their respective index benchmarks, however, the Chartwell Dividend Model outperformed by a significant margin versus its benchmark. Go over the fund’s top […]
METTAWA, Ill., Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC) and its industry leading brands achieved another record showing at the Cannes Boat Show, one of the most important marine industry events in Europe. Mercury Marine reported a record 65 percent outboard share on the water, representing a sizeable increase from its previous record showing in 2021. Mercury’s V6, V8, and V12 outboards were prominently displayed throughout the six-day event on many U.S. and European mo
Brunswick Corporation ( NYSE:BC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in the teens...
According to Baird reports, August shows 51% dealers reporting declines in retail and 20% reporting growth. Retailer remarked: "High prices from last year not going over with customers. More tire kickers, no one wants to commit to purchase of new or used."
Inventory is seen going low, which remains a positive sign amid inflation and rising interest rate doldrums. 55% of dealers reported that new boat inventory is "too low," and just 22% reported "too high". This is an improvement from last month figures. Used inventory also remains thin, with 61% of dealers reporting used ...
MOODY'S CREDIT RATINGS, ASSESSMENTS, OTHER OPINIONS, AND PUBLICATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY RETAIL INVESTORS AND IT WOULD BE RECKLESS AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR RETAIL INVESTORS TO USE MOODY'S CREDIT RATINGS, ASSESSMENTS, OTHER OPINIONS OR PUBLICATIONS WHEN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION. IF IN DOUBT YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISER. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS PROTECTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COPYRIGHT LAW, AND NONE OF SUCH INFORMATION MAY BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED, REPACKAGED, FURTHER TRANSMITTED, TRANSFERRED, DISSEMINATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR RESOLD, OR STORED FOR SUBSEQUENT USE FOR ANY SUCH PURPOSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY FO...
BC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|