Brunswick Corporation (BC): Price and Financial Metrics
BC Stock Summary
- Brunswick Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.08% of US listed stocks.
- BC's went public 33.89 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, BC has reported earnings growth of -102.28%, putting it ahead of only 13.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BDC, SGMS, AGFS, ORBC, and XRX.
- BC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brunswick Corp's official web site, go to www.brunswick.com.
BC Daily Price Range
BC 52-Week Price Range
BC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BC Price/Volume Stats
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Company Bio
Brunswick Corporation manufactures recreation products, like boats, boat engines, and fitness and billiards products. The company was founded in 1845 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.