Brunswick Corporation (BC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BC POWR Grades
- BC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.23% of US stocks).
BC Stock Summary
- Brunswick Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.46%, Brunswick Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.76% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Brunswick Corp is reporting a growth rate of 422.55%; that's higher than 95.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABM, THO, HRC, JHG, and IART.
- BC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brunswick Corp's official web site, go to www.brunswick.com.
BC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.68||52-week high||$117.62|
|Prev. close||$93.92||52-week low||$53.73|
|Day high||$96.79||Avg. volume||708,735|
|50-day MA||$103.24||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$83.92||Market Cap||7.53B|
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Company Bio
Brunswick Corporation manufactures recreation products, like boats, boat engines, and fitness and billiards products. The company was founded in 1845 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
BC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brunswick Corp. To summarize, we found that Brunswick Corp ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 184.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BC, they are:
- BC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Brunswick Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 21.5% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BC Latest Social Stream
View Full BC Social Stream
Latest BC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brunswick Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BC as an investment opportunity.
If that describes your current investment goals, you might want to consider railroad Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC), outboard motor and boat company Brunswick (NYSE: BC), and tool maker Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK). First, it's a way to gain exposure to long-term growth in the economy.
METTAWA, Ill., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC) announced today that MaryAnn Wright, a former senior engineering executive at Johnson Controls International, Collins & Aikman, and Ford Motor Company, has been elected to its Board of Directors. Ms. Wright most recently served as Group Vice President, Global Engineering & Product Development, Power Solutions at Johnson Controls International. She spent the first 18 years of her career at Ford Motor Company, where
Photo by Giancarlo Restuccia/iStock via Getty Images Following a solid set of quarterly results and with its strategic realignment now in place, Brunswick (NYSE:BC) looks well-positioned to outperform both the top-line and margins into the medium term. The industry backdrop also looks favorable - marine industry conditions have been robust,...
Brunswick (BC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Americans will spend on travel and leisure as restrictions are being eased, calling for an investment in RCI Hospitality (RICK), Pool Corp (POOL), SeaWorld (SEAS), MasterCraft Boat (MCFT) and Brunswick (BC)
BC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|