Brunswick Corporation (BC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BC POWR Grades
- BC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- BC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.98% of US stocks).
BC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.93, Brunswick Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 8.89% of US stocks.
- BC's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Brunswick Corp is reporting a growth rate of 674.88%; that's higher than 96.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brunswick Corp are EFOI, GGG, CRY, LMAT, and ASTE.
- BC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brunswick Corp's official web site, go to www.brunswick.com.
BC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BC's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.32% lower, now standing at 10.3.
- BC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 55.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BC.
BC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.7%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 75.36%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -110.31%.
The table below shows BC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.31% of graded US stocks.
- BC's asset turnover comes in at 1.385 -- ranking 4th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LII, DRQ, and SDPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BC.
The table below shows BC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.39||52-week high||$117.62|
|Prev. close||$97.82||52-week low||$56.50|
|Day high||$99.50||Avg. volume||628,101|
|50-day MA||$100.16||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$95.54||Market Cap||7.55B|
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Company Bio
Brunswick Corporation manufactures recreation products, like boats, boat engines, and fitness and billiards products. The company was founded in 1845 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BC Latest Social Stream
View Full BC Social Stream
Latest BC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brunswick Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BC as an investment opportunity.
METTAWA, Ill., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC) Chief Executive Officer David M. Foulkes, Executive Vice President & CFO Ryan Gwillim, and Vice President of Investor Relations Brent Dahl will present virtually at CL King’s 19th Annual Best Ideas Conference on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 3:15 PM Central Time. The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed by clicking on the following link, https://wsw.com/webcast/clk21/bc/1354897 or by copying and
Ergometer Exercise Bikes Market Remain Positive On Improving Demand Outlook: Brunswick Corporation, Amer Sports, Nautilus, Johnson Health
Global Ergometer Exercise Bikes Market Report 2021, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and 
Recreational Boating Market Forecast 2027, Top 4 trends enhancing the industry expansion; Global Market Insights Inc.
Some of the major recreational boating market players include Yamaha Motor Corporation, Correct Craft, Malibu Boats, Porter, Brunswick Corporation, Grady-White Boats, Groupe Beneteau, and Maverick Boat Group. Some of the major recreational boating market players include Yamaha Motor Corporation, Correct Craft, Malibu Boats, Porter, Brunswick Corporation, Grady-White Boats, Groupe Beneteau, and Maverick Boat Group.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Brunswick Corporations Advanced Systems Group Acquires RELiON Battery, LLC and Announces Plans for Electrification Technology Center
METTAWA, Ill., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) continues to execute on its Next Wave strategy, announcing today that it has acquired RELiON Battery, LLC, a global provider of lithium batteries and related products to multiple industry sectors. Additionally, the Company is announcing plans for a new Electrification Technology Center to be located in Michigan. Both actions support the Companys ACES (Autonomy, Connectivity, Electrification, and Shared Access) strategy and will enable Brunswicks Advanced Systems Group (ASG) to extend its leadership position in electrical systems innovation.
BC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|