Brunswick Corporation (BC): Price and Financial Metrics
BC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.00||52-week high||$93.15|
|Prev. close||$78.96||52-week low||$64.55|
|Day high||$80.30||Avg. volume||616,160|
|50-day MA||$81.46||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$81.55||Market Cap||5.59B|
BC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BC Stock Summary
- BC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 259.6 -- higher than 88.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BRUNSWICK CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of BRUNSWICK CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 9.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NLS, BDC, VNT, FEIM, and BELFA.
- Visit BC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brunswick.com.
BC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BC's price/sales ratio is 57.89% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- BC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BC.
BC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.52%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 26.86%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.46%.
The table below shows BC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.68% of graded US stocks.
- BC's asset turnover comes in at 1.31 -- ranking 6th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LII, DRQ, and FET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BC.
The table below shows BC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Company Bio
Brunswick Corporation manufactures recreation products, like boats, boat engines, and fitness and billiards products. The company was founded in 1845 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
BC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BC Latest Social Stream
View Full BC Social Stream
Latest BC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRUNSWICK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BC as an investment opportunity.
METTAWA, Ill. , Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), the world’s largest recreational marine technology company, today announced the Company has been named to Newsweek’s inaugural list of America’s Greenest Companies. Brunswick’s recognition in the Transportation Equipment Manufacturing category is a testament to the Company’s commitment to operating its businesses responsibly and sustainably, and to its investments into its global workforce and the communities in
METTAWA, Ill., Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), the world’s largest recreational marine technology company, today announced the Company has been named to Newsweek’s inaugural list of the World’s Most Trustworthy Companies. Brunswick was listed in the Machines & Industrial Equipment category and the recognition reflects the Company’s commitment to integrity, safety, and quality, and to transforming experiences on the water and beyond. “We are honored to be reco
Brunswick (BC) had its media day, showcasing their new boats and power technology at Chelsea Piers in New York City. One of their recent acquisitions is a company called Fliteboard. The company manufactures "eFoils", an electric-powered board that uses a battery and propeller to create smooth movement on the water. Yahoo Finance Senior Reporter Pras Subramanian joins to discuss what he saw out in the water and how the exciting new technology could transform into a profitable business.
Brunswick (BC) showcased some of its new boats and power technology at their media day. A recent report projects significant growth in the electric boat market, which could reach $7.7 billion by 2030. Yahoo Finance Senior Reporter Pras Subramanian spoke with David Foulkes, Brunswick's CEO, all about the new developments in boating technology and how inflation is impacting the boating industry. Foulkes expounds by explaining how the company has a "very resilient consumer base," and that the "electrification" of everything is well underway due to changing tastes and government regulations. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
CANNES, France, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brunswick Corporation, (NYSE: BC), reported another record-setting display at the 2023 Cannes Yachting Festival, one of the premier trade shows in Europe, with outboard engine market share gains, major new product launches, and a global product award. Mercury Marine set another record for engine share at the event, with 66% of the outboard engines on display, further solidifying its market share leadership position in Europe. This also marks the
BC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|