Brunswick Corporation (BC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.35%, higher than about 87.02% stocks in our dividend set.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -9.03 -- higher than only 17.83% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BC's price: CL, OFLX, OLLI, SUPV and ETRN.
BC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.47%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 79.6% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BC's provides a return of -80.47% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 11.19% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Brunswick Corp, its beta is lower than merely 13.74% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
BC Dividend Chart
BC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|