Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BCH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.92% of US stocks.
- BCH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BCH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.59% of US stocks).
BCH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bank Of Chile is higher than it is for about 95.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.95 for Bank Of Chile; that's greater than it is for 93.35% of US stocks.
- Bank Of Chile's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -14,637.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of Chile, a group of peers worth examining would be BSAC, CCU, KB, SKM, and PKX.
- Visit BCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ww3.bancochile.cl.
BCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.04||52-week high||$25.12|
|Prev. close||$19.77||52-week low||$14.76|
|Day high||$19.65||Avg. volume||103,583|
|50-day MA||$18.54||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$20.80||Market Cap||9.62B|
Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH) Company Bio
Banco de Chile provides traditional banking products and specialized financial services to large corporations, micro, small, and medium sized companies, and individuals in Chile. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCH Latest Social Stream
View Full BCH Social Stream
Latest BCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of Chile that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCH as an investment opportunity.
With cryptos working through a massive correction in the week prior, the next few sessions will be critical for digital assets.
Apple (AAPL) has been planning to start offering its Apple Pay service in Chile and Costa Rica, which will expand adoption.
AMC stock fans should be cheering this morning as Adam Aron makes a big promise.
Banco De Chile Banco De Chile with ticker code (BCH) now have 8 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 26.5 and 20 calculating the mean target price we have 22.65. Now with the previous closing price of 18.99 this indicates there is a potential upside of 19.3%. The day 50 moving average is 18.3 and the 200 day moving average is 20.75. The market cap for the company is $9,672m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BCH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Banco de Chile, together with its subsidiaries, provides banking and financial products and services to customers in Chile. The company operates through four segments: Retail, Wholesale, Trea...
There are varying outlooks of how cryptos will fare in the future.
BCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|