Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH): Price and Financial Metrics
BCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.86||52-week high||$23.50|
|Prev. close||$19.81||52-week low||$17.34|
|Day high||$19.86||Avg. volume||143,298|
|50-day MA||$21.16||Dividend yield||8.02%|
|200-day MA||$20.90||Market Cap||10.03B|
BCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BCH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BCH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.68% of US stocks).
BCH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BCH is currently 0.08, higher than only 0.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BANK OF CHILE is higher than it is for about 95.79% of US stocks.
- BANK OF CHILE's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 1,596.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSAC, KT, BMA, LOMA, and ENIC.
- Visit BCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ww3.bancochile.cl.
Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH) Company Bio
Banco de Chile provides traditional banking products and specialized financial services to large corporations, micro, small, and medium sized companies, and individuals in Chile. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
BCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCH Latest Social Stream
View Full BCH Social Stream
Latest BCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF CHILE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCH as an investment opportunity.
Ditch the crypto noise focusing on the tech behind it.
Looking beyond crypto?
Banco De Chile (NYSE:BCH), a prominent player in the banking industry, is currently trading at $21.87 with a market capitalization of $11.05 billion. The GF Score is a comprehensive stock performance ranking system developed by GuruFocus, which takes into account five key aspects: Financial Strength, Profitability Rank, Growth Rank, GF Value Rank, and Momentum Rank. BCH's Financial Strength rank is 3 out of 10.
By investing in international ETFs, you can mitigate potential losses with a more diversified portfolio.
These small-cap cryptos are well-positioned to deliver explosive returns once their niche goes mainstream.
BCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|