Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCH POWR Grades
- BCH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- BCH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
BCH Stock Summary
- For BCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.95% of US equities we're observing.
- BCH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.28% of US stocks.
- Bank Of Chile's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -15,449.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of Chile, a group of peers worth examining would be CCU, KEP, MFG, MTL, and CXDC.
- Visit BCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ww3.bancochile.cl.
BCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.76||52-week high||$25.12|
|Prev. close||$18.73||52-week low||$15.60|
|Day high||$20.26||Avg. volume||102,121|
|50-day MA||$18.00||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$19.07||Market Cap||9.98B|
Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH) Company Bio
Banco de Chile provides traditional banking products and specialized financial services to large corporations, micro, small, and medium sized companies, and individuals in Chile. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCH Latest Social Stream
View Full BCH Social Stream
Latest BCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of Chile that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCH as an investment opportunity.
PYPL stock looks attractive after correction.
A new piece of evidence shows that Banco de Chile is readying again the launch of Apple''s own payment system in the near future.
Block, formerly Square, is expanding its reach beyond offering a payment platform for retailers.
"Buy the dip" is a polarizing idiom on Wall Street, but it might be valuable advice for investors looking for cryptocurrencies to buy.
Rating Action: Moody's rates A1 Banco de Chile's $500 million senior unsecured notesGlobal Credit Research - 07 Dec 2021New York, December 07, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today assigned a foreign currency senior unsecured debt rating of A1 to Banco de Chile's proposed $500 million fixed-rate senior unsecured notes. The rating has a negative outlook.The following rating was assigned to the $500 million fixed-rate senior unsecured medium-term notes issued by Banco de Chile:Foreign currency senior unsecured debt rating: A1, NegativeRATINGS RATIONALEBanco de Chile's A1 senior unsecured debt rating acknowledges the bank's solid profitability that is supported by a diversified revenue base and robust risk management. Conversely, and despite the recurring internal earni...
BCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|