Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH): Price and Financial Metrics
BCH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bank Of Chile is higher than it is for about 91.91% of US stocks.
- BCH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.59% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BCH comes in at -5,942.08% -- higher than that of merely 0.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank Of Chile are CCU, NMR, TEO, AZRE, and MBT.
- BCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of Chile's official web site, go to www.bancochile.com.
BCH Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.28||52-week high||$32.83|
|Prev. close||$21.29||52-week low||$19.62|
|Day high||$21.62||Avg. volume||116,942|
|50-day MA||$22.08||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$27.04||Market Cap||10.75B|
Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH) Company Bio
Banco de Chile provides traditional banking products and specialized financial services to large corporations, micro, small, and medium sized companies, and individuals in Chile. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Santiago, Chile.