Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH): Price and Financial Metrics
BCH Stock Summary
- For BCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.17% of US equities we're observing.
- BCH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.65% of US stocks.
- Bank Of Chile's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -8,904.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCU, YTRA, LKSD, NMR, and SIFY.
- Visit BCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancochile.com.
BCH Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.23||52-week high||$30.30|
|Prev. close||$15.91||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$17.26||Avg. volume||161,435|
|50-day MA||$18.15||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$24.26||Market Cap||8.70B|
Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH) Company Bio
Banco de Chile provides traditional banking products and specialized financial services to large corporations, micro, small, and medium sized companies, and individuals in Chile. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Santiago, Chile.