Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BCH has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 99.48% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, BCH has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than only 0.11% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BCH has returned $356,311,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.5% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BCH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WHLR, AFYA, TOL, TRNO and CMCL.
BCH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BCH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 93.02% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BCH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 93.02%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.93% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Bank Of Chile bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 90.93% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- BCH's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 9.3% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BCH's equity discount rate is less than 94.48% of those stocks.
BCH Dividend Chart
BCH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|