Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BCH's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than merely 0.11% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, BCH generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.05% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BCH has returned $350,538,000,000 US dollars -- more than 99.53% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BCH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHCT, SWBI, PLD, NICE and TEN.
BCH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BCH, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 55.07%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank Of Chile are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of Chile's expected return of 55.07% is higher than 80.99% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BCH has a discount rate lower than 80.99% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BCH boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 18.92% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of Chile has an equity discount rate lower than 80.99% of them.
BCH Dividend Chart
BCH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|