Banco De Chile Banco De Chile ADS (BCH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BCH has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.48% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- BCH's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than only 0.11% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BCH has returned $356,311,000,000 US dollars -- more than 99.51% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BCH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TXN, NNI, PRCP, USLM and HBI.
BCH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Bank Of Chile, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 141.59% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BCH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of Chile's expected return of 141.59% is higher than 91.27% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Bank Of Chile bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.27% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Bank Of Chile's dividend growth rate is higher than 7.54% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, BCH's equity discount rate is less than 94.64% of those stocks.
BCH Dividend Chart
BCH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|