Balchem Corporation (BCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
BCPC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 563.66, Balchem Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.48% of US stocks.
- Balchem Corp's stock had its IPO on June 3, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.56% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.78%, Balchem Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIDS, SREV, EVER, BOXL, and XGN.
- BCPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Balchem Corp's official web site, go to www.balchem.com.
BCPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.71||52-week high||$132.50|
|Prev. close||$121.02||52-week low||$78.30|
|Day high||$122.72||Avg. volume||132,195|
|50-day MA||$118.06||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$104.43||Market Cap||3.94B|
Balchem Corporation (BCPC) Company Bio
Balchem Corporation consists of four business segments: ARC Specialty Products, SensoryEffects (formerly Food, Pharma and Nutrition), Animal Nutrition & Health, and Industrial Products. Through ARC Specialty Products, Balchem provides specialty-packaged chemicals for use in healthcare and other industries. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New Hampton, New York.
BCPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Balchem Corp. To summarize, we found that Balchem Corp ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Balchem Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 96. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 87.59% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 16.63% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- BCPC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BCPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCPC Social Stream
Latest BCPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Balchem Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCPC as an investment opportunity.
In this article we discuss 10 best material dividend stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the materials sector and its outlook, go directly to 5 Best Material Dividend Stocks to Buy Now. Materials stocks are volatile, linked to fickle factors like commodities, oil prices, construction industry and consumer […]
Balchem (BCPC): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.83 beats by $0.02; GAAP EPS of $0.68 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $180.71M (+8.5% Y/Y) beats by $5.38M.Press Release...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE:ABR) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.45 per share on revenue of $42.55 million. • Barnes Gr (NYSE:B) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.33 per share on revenue of $282.78 million. • Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.80… Read More »Earnings Scheduled For February 19, 2021
Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC) unveils its next round of earnings this Friday, February 19. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for the earnings …
Blachem (BCPC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BCPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BCPCWant to see what other sources are saying about Balchem Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!