Balchem Corporation (BCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
BCPC Stock Summary
- BCPC's went public 33.74 years ago, making it older than 92.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BCPC's current price/earnings ratio is 43.48, which is higher than 81.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BCPC is currently 26.43, higher than 83.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Balchem Corp are RMD, LSBK, LPT, CNS, and BFIN.
- Visit BCPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.balchem.com.
BCPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.18||52-week high||$113.93|
|Prev. close||$112.07||52-week low||$82.33|
|Day high||$113.10||Avg. volume||96,951|
|50-day MA||$106.39||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$99.58||Market Cap||3.32B|
Balchem Corporation (BCPC) Company Bio
Balchem Corporation consists of four business segments: ARC Specialty Products, SensoryEffects (formerly Food, Pharma and Nutrition), Animal Nutrition & Health, and Industrial Products. Through ARC Specialty Products, Balchem provides specialty-packaged chemicals for use in healthcare and other industries. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New Hampton, New York.
BCPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Balchem Corp. To summarize, we found that Balchem Corp ranked in the 31st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Balchem Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 16.49 -- which is good for besting 85.54% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 18.7% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- BCPC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|