Balchem Corporation (BCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCPC POWR Grades
- BCPC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.39% of US stocks.
- BCPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- BCPC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BCPC Stock Summary
- BCPC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 330.77 -- higher than 90.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Balchem Corp's stock had its IPO on June 3, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.43% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Balchem Corp's share price is greater than that of only 11.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Balchem Corp are CXDO, SREV, HAE, XGN, and KRKR.
- Visit BCPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.balchem.com.
BCPC Valuation Summary
- BCPC's price/sales ratio is 6.1; this is 281.25% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- BCPC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BCPC's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCPC.
BCPC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.13%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -6.02%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.8%.
The table below shows BCPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.84% of graded US stocks.
- BCPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.637 -- ranking 45th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- FF, ICL, and AVD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCPC.
The table below shows BCPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.28||52-week high||$147.11|
|Prev. close||$145.31||52-week low||$94.97|
|Day high||$147.11||Avg. volume||114,703|
|50-day MA||$135.23||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$126.98||Market Cap||4.70B|
Balchem Corporation (BCPC) Company Bio
Balchem Corporation consists of four business segments: ARC Specialty Products, SensoryEffects (formerly Food, Pharma and Nutrition), Animal Nutrition & Health, and Industrial Products. Through ARC Specialty Products, Balchem provides specialty-packaged chemicals for use in healthcare and other industries. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New Hampton, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCPC Social Stream
Latest BCPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Balchem Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCPC as an investment opportunity.
AzurRx expands Board of Directors to seven members with new appointmentBOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (“AzurRx” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AZRX), a company specializing in the development of targeted non-systemic, therapies for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced the appointment of Terry Coelho to its Board of Directors effective immediately. The appointment increases the size of AzurRx’s Board to seven members. Ms. Coelho currently serves
Thank you for joining our conference call this morning to discuss the results of Balchem Corporation for the quarter ending June 30, 2021. My name is Martin Bengtsson, Chief Financial Officer; and hosting this call with me is Ted Harris, our Chairman, CEO and President.
Earnings results for Balchem , Analyst Opinion on Balchem , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:BCPC), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Did they just beat EPS? Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC) appeared first on .
Balchem Corporation Reports Record Second Quarter Sales of $202.4 Million, Net Earnings of $22.7 Million, GAAP EPS of $0.70, and Adjusted EPS of $0.93
NEW HAMPTON, N.Y., July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Balchem Corporation (NASDAQ: BCPC) reported today record second quarter net earnings of $22.7 million for 2021, compared to net earnings of $21.1 million for the second quarter 2020, adjusted net earnings(a) of $30.4 million, compared to $27.6 million in the prior year quarter, and adjusted EBITDA(a) of $50.1 million, compared to $43.9 million in the prior year quarter. Second Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights: Net sales were $202.4 million, a
NEW HAMPTON, N.Y., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Balchem Corporation (NASDAQ: BCPC) Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, and President, Ted Harris and Chief Financial Officer, Martin Bengtsson will present at the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference on August 4, 2021. Balchems presentation will begin at 9:00 a.m. (ET).
BCPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|