Balchem Corporation (BCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCPC POWR Grades
- BCPC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCPC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BCPC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.1% of US stocks).
BCPC Stock Summary
- BCPC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 381.43 -- higher than 90.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BCPC's went public 35.04 years ago, making it older than 92.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.63%, Balchem Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANT, OFLX, MGPI, ACIW, and TREX.
- Visit BCPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.balchem.com.
BCPC Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BCPC's price/sales ratio is 222.22% higher, now standing at 5.8.
BCPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.14||52-week high||$134.58|
|Prev. close||$132.46||52-week low||$86.81|
|Day high||$132.87||Avg. volume||123,419|
|50-day MA||$127.94||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$114.92||Market Cap||4.29B|
Balchem Corporation (BCPC) Company Bio
Balchem Corporation consists of four business segments: ARC Specialty Products, SensoryEffects (formerly Food, Pharma and Nutrition), Animal Nutrition & Health, and Industrial Products. Through ARC Specialty Products, Balchem provides specialty-packaged chemicals for use in healthcare and other industries. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New Hampton, New York.
BCPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Balchem Corp. To summarize, we found that Balchem Corp ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Balchem Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 33.27; that's higher than 88.68% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 15.2% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- BCPC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BCPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCPC Social Stream
Latest BCPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Balchem Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCPC as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Apple, Futu Holdings, Camtek and Balchem Corp
It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Mr. Martin Bengtsson. Thank you for joining our conference call this morning to discuss the results of Balchem Corporation for the quarter ending March 31, 2021. My name is Martin Bengtsson, Chief Financial Officer.
NEW HAMPTON, N.Y., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Balchem Corporation (NASDAQ: BCPC) today released its 2020 Sustainability Report, which captures the Company's commitment to managing our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance. This report demonstrates the Company's continuing promise to provide our employees, customers, shareholders and the communities within which we operate with information on Balchem’s sustainability initiatives. “I am pleased with the progress Balchem has made over the last year to advance our sustainability efforts. Our recent commitment to the United Nations Global Compact principles is another step in our continuous improvement journey relative to our corporate social responsibilities and achievement of our higher purpose of making the world ...
Blachem (BCPC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Live Cell Encapsulation Market Witness Huge Growth by 2027: Key Players Balchem Corporation, Biotime Inc., Blacktrace Group, BUCHI Labortechnik AG, Encapsys LLC, Evonik Industries, Living Cell Technologies, Lycored, Merck KGaA, MiKroCaps
A new research document with title Global Live Cell Encapsulation Market Report covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies has been added to the Insight Partners. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe and
BCPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|