Balchem Corporation (BCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCPC POWR Grades
- BCPC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCPC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BCPC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.66% of US stocks).
BCPC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 169.64, BALCHEM CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.67% of US stocks.
- BALCHEM CORP's stock had its IPO on June 3, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.02% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 235.21%, BALCHEM CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPRO, NEO, UCTT, SSTK, and CE.
- BCPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BALCHEM CORP's official web site, go to www.balchem.com.
BCPC Valuation Summary
- BCPC's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 283.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BCPC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCPC.
BCPC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.85%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -24.69%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.79%.
The table below shows BCPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.22% of graded US stocks.
- BCPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.654 -- ranking 44th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- KRA, VNTR, and ASIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCPC.
The table below shows BCPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.58||52-week high||$174.29|
|Prev. close||$121.77||52-week low||$110.15|
|Day high||$125.08||Avg. volume||114,028|
|50-day MA||$130.50||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$134.90||Market Cap||3.91B|
Balchem Corporation (BCPC) Company Bio
Balchem Corporation consists of four business segments: ARC Specialty Products, SensoryEffects (formerly Food, Pharma and Nutrition), Animal Nutrition & Health, and Industrial Products. Through ARC Specialty Products, Balchem provides specialty-packaged chemicals for use in healthcare and other industries. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New Hampton, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCPC Social Stream
Latest BCPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BALCHEM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCPC as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
Blachem (BCPC) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And in our experience, buying...
In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Balchem (BCPC - Research Report), with a price target of $164.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $131.82.According to TipRanks, Selvaraju is an analyst with an average return of -31.0% and a 19.54% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Regulus, Enlivex Therapeutics, and Brainsway.Balchem has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $164.00.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $173.80 and a one-year low of $110.15. Currently, Balchem has an average volume of 110.2K.
NEW HAMPTON, N.Y., Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Balchem Corporation (NASDAQ:BCPC), a global specialty ingredients company focused on Nutrition and Health, today announced the acquisition of Cardinal Associates Inc., operating as “Bergstrom Nutrition,” a leading science-based manufacturer of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), based in Vancouver, Washington. MSM is a widely used nutritional ingredient with strong scientific evidence supporting its benefits for joint health, sports nutrition, skin a
BCPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|