Balchem Corporation (BCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCPC POWR Grades
- BCPC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- BCPC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BCPC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.57% of US stocks).
BCPC Stock Summary
- BALCHEM CORP's stock had its IPO on June 3, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.36% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 303.99%, BALCHEM CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.81% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of BALCHEM CORP's share price is greater than that of just 6.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BALCHEM CORP are LPRO, UCTT, THRN, NEO, and STIM.
- BCPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BALCHEM CORP's official web site, go to www.balchem.com.
BCPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BCPC's EV/EBIT ratio is 199.05% higher, now standing at 31.4.
- BCPC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCPC.
BCPC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.82%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 65.28%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 19.9%.
The table below shows BCPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.22% of graded US stocks.
- BCPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.654 -- ranking 44th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- KRA, VNTR, and ASIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCPC.
The table below shows BCPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.88||52-week high||$148.05|
|Prev. close||$129.37||52-week low||$110.15|
|Day high||$130.00||Avg. volume||86,617|
|50-day MA||$129.88||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$128.63||Market Cap||4.14B|
Balchem Corporation (BCPC) Company Bio
Balchem Corporation consists of four business segments: ARC Specialty Products, SensoryEffects (formerly Food, Pharma and Nutrition), Animal Nutrition & Health, and Industrial Products. Through ARC Specialty Products, Balchem provides specialty-packaged chemicals for use in healthcare and other industries. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in New Hampton, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCPC Social Stream
Latest BCPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BALCHEM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCPC as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
MONTVALE, N.J., Jan. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Balchem Corporation (NASDAQ: BCPC) announced that the Company has been named one of America’s Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. Balchem has earned a ranking amongst this prestigious list of companies for the third consecutive year. America’s Most Responsible Companies were selected based on publicly available key performance indicators derived from CSR Repo
Balchem Corporation to Present at the CJS Securities 23rd Annual “New Ideas for the New Year” Investor Conference January 11, 2023
MONTVALE, N.J., Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Balchem Corporation (NASDAQ: BCPC) Chief Financial Officer Martin Bengtsson will present at the CJS Securities 23rd Annual “New Ideas for the New Year” Investor Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. The Balchem presentation will begin at 11:00 AM EST. The presentation will be available after the conference on Balchem’s website (www.balchem.com/investor-relations) About Balchem Corporation Balchem Corporation develops, manufactures and market
Balchem (NASDAQ:BCPC) declares $0.71/share annual dividend, 10.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.64.Forward yield 0.55%Payable Jan. 20; for shareholders of record Dec. 27; ex-div Dec.
MONTVALE, N.J., Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Balchem Corporation (NASDAQ: BCPC) today announced that on December 5, 2022, its Board of Directors declared a dividend on its shares of common stock equal to $0.71 per share on the Company’s issued and outstanding Common Stock, to be payable on January 20, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 27, 2022. This dividend represents an 10.9% increase over last year’s annual dividend. Ted Harris, Balchem’s Chairman, Presi
BCPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|