Balchem Corporation (BCPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BCPC reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.19% of dividend stocks in our set.
- BCPC's free cash flow has decreased for the 4th straight quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BCPC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CAJ, VNO, POR, MITT and BP.
BCPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Balchem Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 77.14%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BCPC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BCPC offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.5% of its fellow sector mates.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, BCPC has a beta lower than 89.58% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 10.47% of companies in the same revenue class.
BCPC Dividend Chart
BCPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|