BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BCRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.02% of US stocks.
- BCRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- BCRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BCRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BCRX is -0.75 -- better than just 4.35% of US stocks.
- BCRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 249.48%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.03% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc are LOGC, CRIS, OMER, SVRA, and GSIT.
- Visit BCRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biocryst.com.
BCRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BCRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 155.97% lower, now standing at -16.4.
- Over the past 243 months, BCRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 11.7.
- BCRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCRX.
BCRX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -204.15%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -64.28%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 595.72%.
The table below shows BCRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.46% of graded US stocks.
- BCRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.295 -- ranking 154th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BLCM, VIRX, and NWBO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCRX.
The table below shows BCRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.46||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$14.70||52-week low||$3.57|
|Day high||$15.49||Avg. volume||4,365,015|
|50-day MA||$14.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.51||Market Cap||2.77B|
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX) Company Bio
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals designs, optimizes and develops novel small molecule drugs that block key enzymes involved in rare diseases. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BCRX Social Stream
Latest BCRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCRX as an investment opportunity.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced that the company will report its third quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. BioCryst management will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET that day to discuss the financial results and provide a corporate update. The live call may be accessed by dialing 877-303-8027 for domestic callers and 760-536-5165 for international callers and
These growth stocks could become multi-baggers in the future.
Growth stocks can be a thing of beauty. The trick, if you will, is to suss out growth stocks that won't rot on the vine, so to speak. While both of these biotech stocks have more than doubled in value in the past three years, I believe each of these healthcare equities still has a lot of room to run in 2022 and beyond.
Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (Symbol: BCRX), where a total of 17,848 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 1.8 million underlying shares. That amount
BCRX Price Returns
Continue Researching BCRXWant to do more research on Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch