BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BCRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.66% of US stocks.
- BCRX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BCRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BCRX Stock Summary
- BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.08% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.01 for BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 4.11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BCRX's revenue has grown 109.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC are FRSX, VERU, VLN, TGTX, and BCDA.
- BCRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.biocryst.com.
BCRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BCRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 351.52% lower, now standing at -24.9.
- Over the past 243 months, BCRX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCRX.
BCRX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -148.1%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -68.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.09%.
The table below shows BCRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.73% of graded US stocks.
- BCRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.295 -- ranking 153rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BLCM, VIRX, and GLYC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCRX.
The table below shows BCRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.58||52-week high||$19.99|
|Prev. close||$10.78||52-week low||$7.61|
|Day high||$10.98||Avg. volume||3,267,183|
|50-day MA||$11.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.68||Market Cap||1.97B|
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX) Company Bio
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals designs, optimizes and develops novel small molecule drugs that block key enzymes involved in rare diseases. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BCRX Social Stream
Latest BCRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCRX as an investment opportunity.
BioCryst Selects Swixx BioPharma as Commercial Partner for ORLADEYO® (berotralstat) in Central and Eastern Europe
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced the company has entered into a collaboration with Swixx BioPharma AG to commercialize ORLADEYO ® (berotralstat) in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (BCRX) is collaborating with Swixx BioPharma to commercialize hereditary angioedema attack (HAE) prevention therapy Orladeyo (berotralstat) in Central and…
BioCryst Selects Swixx BioPharma as Commercial Partner for ORLADEYO (berotralstat) in Central and Eastern Europe
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced the company has entered into a collaboration with Swixx BioPharma AG to commercialize ORLADEYO (berotralstat) in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). “We continue to build partnerships with companies that have deep expertise in commercializing rare disease therapies
T-cell Lymphoma Market Is Booming Worldwide 2023-2030 | F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Edition: 2023 The Global T-cell Lymphoma Market Report provides In-depth analysis on the market status of the T-cell Lymphoma Top manufacturers with best facts and figures, meaning, Definition, SWOT and PESTEL analysis, expert opinions and the latest developments across the globe.
The share price of BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:BCRX) rose to $10.11 per share on Wednesday from $10.00. While BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc. has overperformed by 1.10%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, BCRX fell by -34.69%, with highs and lows ranging from $19.99 to $7.61, […]
BCRX Price Returns
Continue Researching BCRXWant to do more research on Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch