BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
BCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.39||52-week high||$13.49|
|Prev. close||$5.32||52-week low||$4.82|
|Day high||$5.39||Avg. volume||2,837,691|
|50-day MA||$6.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.42||Market Cap||1.10B|
BCRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BCRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCRX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BCRX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.06% of US stocks).
BCRX Stock Summary
- BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.76% of US listed stocks.
- BCRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.39% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BCRX's revenue has grown 33.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.26% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC are AKTS, LQDA, RYTM, LGVN, and CYN.
- Visit BCRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biocryst.com.
BCRX Valuation Summary
- BCRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.8; this is 240.1% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BCRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 105.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCRX.
BCRX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -99.12%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 51.08%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.41%.
The table below shows BCRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.73% of graded US stocks.
- BCRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.295 -- ranking 153rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BLCM, VIRX, and GLYC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCRX.
The table below shows BCRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX) Company Bio
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals designs, optimizes and develops novel small molecule drugs that block key enzymes involved in rare diseases. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
BCRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BCRX Social Stream
Latest BCRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCRX as an investment opportunity.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced that the company will present at the 6th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference on Tuesday, November 28th in Miami at 9:35 a.m. ET and the 35th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 29th in New York at 12:30 p.m. ET. Links to the live audio webcasts and replays of the presentations may be accessed in the Investors & Media section of BioCryst
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced that the Spanish Ministry for Health (Ministerio de Sanidad) has granted marketing authorization for oral, once-daily ORLADEYO® (berotralstat) for the routine prevention of recurrent hereditary angioedema (HAE) attacks in HAE patients 12 years and older. “We have an experienced and motivated team in Spain that is enthusiastic about the impact the availability of the first
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BCRX) recent 18% pullback adds to one-year year losses, institutional owners may take drastic measures
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, BioCryst Pharmaceuticals' stock price might be...
BioCryst Presents New Real-world Data Showing Reduced Attack Rates in Patients with HAE with Normal C1-inhibitor Following Long-term Treatment with ORLADEYO® (berotralstat)
– Additional analysis from APeX-S showed patients who self-reported HAE attack rates at baseline had a median attack rate of 0 attacks per month across 12-month period –RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced new analyses of real-world use of oral, once-daily ORLADEYO® (berotralstat) leading to a reduction in monthly attack rates in patients with hereditary angioedema (HAE) who have normal C1-inhibitor (C1-INH)
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced that the compensation committee of BioCryst’s board of directors granted 11 newly-hired employees stock options to purchase an aggregate of 80,700 shares, and restricted stock units (RSUs) covering an aggregate of 38,600 shares, of BioCryst common stock. The options and RSUs were granted as of October 31, 2023, as inducements material to each employee entering into employ
BCRX Price Returns
Continue Researching BCRXWant to do more research on Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch