BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BCRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.99% of US stocks.
- BCRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BCRX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.92% of US stocks).
BCRX Stock Summary
- Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.78% of US listed stocks.
- BCRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BCRX's revenue has grown 782.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc are CYTK, VERU, LOGC, EXEL, and DNN.
- Visit BCRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biocryst.com.
BCRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BCRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 155.97% lower, now standing at -16.4.
- Over the past 243 months, BCRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 11.7.
- BCRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCRX.
BCRX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -49.27%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -127.75%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 142.19%.
The table below shows BCRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.73% of graded US stocks.
- BCRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.295 -- ranking 153rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BLCM, VIRX, and GLYC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCRX.
The table below shows BCRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.80||52-week high||$19.99|
|Prev. close||$8.57||52-week low||$7.61|
|Day high||$8.83||Avg. volume||4,736,477|
|50-day MA||$11.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.96||Market Cap||1.63B|
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX) Company Bio
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals designs, optimizes and develops novel small molecule drugs that block key enzymes involved in rare diseases. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCRX Latest Social Stream
View Full BCRX Social Stream
Latest BCRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCRX as an investment opportunity.
On Thursday, BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:BCRX) highlighted the long-term potential of its oral hereditary angioedema (HAE) therapy Orladeyo after the release of the latest data from its APeX-2 trial designed to evaluate the once-daily drug as a prophylactic treatment. 96-week data of the 121-patient trial were previously disclosed in July 2021,...
BioCryst Presents New Data Demonstrating Sustained Reductions in Attack Rates and Improvement in Quality of Life Among HAE Patients Following Long-Term Treatment with ORLADEYO® (berotralstat)
— Analysis from APeX-2 showed 94 percent attack-free days across all patients who completed 96 weeks of treatment —RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) today announced new long-term efficacy and safety data from the APeX-2 clinical trial evaluating oral, once-daily ORLADEYO® (berotralstat) for the prophylactic treatment of hereditary angioedema (HAE) showing sustained reductions in attack rates and improvement in quality of
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals press release (NASDAQ:BCRX): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.40 misses by $0.11. Revenue of $47.2M (+1080.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.28M. ORLADEYO net revenue in the fourth quarter of 2021 was $46.2M. Cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash and investments totaled $517.8 million as of December 31, 2021, compared to $302.6...
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: BCRX ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 07:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings BioCryst Pharmaceuticals missed estimated earnings by 33.33%, reporting an EPS of $-0.4 versus Full story available on Benzinga.com
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX) CEO Jon Stonehouse on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
BCRX Price Returns
Continue Researching BCRXWant to do more research on Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc (BCRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch