Barclays PLC (BCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BCS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.21% of US stocks.
- BCS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BCS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
BCS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BCS is currently 0.72, higher than only 2.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Barclays Plc is higher than it is for about 98.06% of US stocks.
- BCS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFA, WVFC, NWG, NNI, and BBDC.
- BCS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barclays Plc's official web site, go to www.home.barclays.
BCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.79||52-week high||$12.20|
|Prev. close||$7.84||52-week low||$7.10|
|Day high||$7.91||Avg. volume||8,666,923|
|50-day MA||$7.98||Dividend yield||5.39%|
|200-day MA||$9.84||Market Cap||32.63B|
Barclays PLC (BCS) Company Bio
Barclays PLC is an international financial services provider engaged in personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCS Latest Social Stream
View Full BCS Social Stream
Latest BCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barclays Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCS as an investment opportunity.
The Barclays (LSE: BARC) share price has fallen in 2022 so far, despite an impressive set of 2021 results. It''s a buy for my portfolio. The post Why Barclays’ share price weakness makes it my top FTSE 100 buy now appeared first on The Motley Fool UK .
As result, Barclays the routed 19,500 orders for 2,500,000 contracts to the market unchecked. Of those 9,500 orders for 1,125,000 contracts were executed. Additionally, the firm did not prevent the entry of erroneous orders of a total of $11.8 million, rather than the intended $118,000. The company has accepted FINRA’s monetary penalty but has not […] The post FINRA fines Barclays $350K for market access controls failures appeared first on LeapRate .
UK''s FTSE 100 rebounded on Friday as Western sanctions against Russia over its invasion of Ukraine were not as severe as investors had expected, but the blue-chip index was on course for it worst weekly performance since January 2020. Banks and insurers rose 1.2% and 1.9%, respectively, leading the benchmark FTSE 100 1.1% higher in morning trade. It had slumped nearly 4% on Thursday. While Western nations hit Russia with new sanctions including freezing bank assets and cutting off state-owned enterprises, they stopped short of disconnecting it from the SWIFT international banking system or targeting its oil and gas exports, which some analysts said helped markets recover. FTSE 100 climbs as Barclays, consumer staples boost sentiment "The markets are telling us that the sanctions aren''...
No summary available.
LONDON, February 25, 2022-- FORM 8.3
BCS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|