Barclays PLC (BCS): Price and Financial Metrics
BCS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Barclays Plc is higher than it is for about 96.24% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.92 for Barclays Plc; that's greater than it is for 97.98% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.28%, Barclays Plc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Barclays Plc are CM, F, DAL, MFC, and STZ.
- Visit BCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.home.barclays.
BCS Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCS Price/Volume Stats
Barclays PLC (BCS) Company Bio
Barclays PLC is an international financial services provider engaged in personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in London, United Kingdom.