Barclays PLC ADR (BCS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BCS's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 95.42% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BCS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above only 5.52% stocks in our set.
- BCS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 94.6% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BCS's price: SHBI, ARTW, REG, AXE and TAIT.
BCS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Barclays Plc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 35.65%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Barclays Plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, BCS offers a dividend yield in the top 16.06% of stocks in our set.
- BCS's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 17.08% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for BCS than it is for 28.99% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
BCS Dividend Chart
BCS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|