Bridge Bancorp, Inc. (BDGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDGE Stock Summary
- BDGE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.82%, Bridge Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.62% of about US stocks.
- Bridge Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bridge Bancorp Inc are ESSA, UBCP, ORRF, PWOD, and WNEB.
- Visit BDGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bnbbank.com.
BDGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.43||52-week high||$32.23|
|Prev. close||$27.83||52-week low||$16.51|
|Day high||$28.66||Avg. volume||422,747|
|50-day MA||$24.85||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$21.11||Market Cap||482.74M|
Bridge Bancorp, Inc. (BDGE) Company Bio
Bridge Bancorp provides commercial and consumer banking services in the market areas of Suffolk and Southern Nassau counties, Long Island. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Bridgehampton, New York.
BDGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDGE Latest Social Stream
View Full BDGE Social Stream
Latest BDGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dime Community Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDGE as an investment opportunity.
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Feb. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridge Bancorp Inc. (Nasdaq: BDGE) (“Bridge”) and Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCOM) (“Legacy Dime”) today announced the successful closing of the previously announced merger of equals between the respective companies. Pursuant to the terms of the agreement dated July 1, 2020, each share of Legacy Dime was converted into 0.648 common shares of Bridge and the combined company was renamed Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. Beginning today, the combined company will trade on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker “DCOM”. In addition, each share of Legacy Dime 5.50% Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock has converted into one share of Dime 5.50% Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock and beginning t...
It looks like Bridge Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BDGE ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. If you purchase...
Bridge Bancorp (BDGE): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.75; GAAP EPS of $0.45 misses by $0.28.Revenue of $48.44M (+9.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.78M.Press Release...
Staar Surgical Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Prestige Consumer Healthcare & Bridge Bancorp to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P; Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P; MidCap 400 and S&P; SmallCap 600:
Bridge Bancorp, Inc. and Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. Announce Bridge Bancorp Fourth Quarter 2020 Dividend
BRIDGEHAMPTON, N.Y. and BROOKLYN, N.Y., Jan. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridge Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: BDGE), the holding company for…
BDGE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|