Flanigan's Enterprises, Inc. (BDL): Price and Financial Metrics
BDL Stock Summary
- Flanigans Enterprises Inc's market capitalization of $44,830,566 is ahead of merely 8.89% of US-listed equities.
- BDL's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Flanigans Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than just 7.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flanigans Enterprises Inc are EVK, KRO, WVVI, BRID, and APWC.
- BDL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flanigans Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.flanigans.net.
BDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.12||52-week high||$26.64|
|Prev. close||$24.71||52-week low||$13.30|
|Day high||$24.19||Avg. volume||1,204|
|50-day MA||$24.59||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$19.37||Market Cap||44.86M|
BDL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Flanigans Enterprises Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Flanigans Enterprises Inc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Flanigans Enterprises Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 46% of its capital from equity, and 54% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 16.19% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.54 years comes in at -0.04%; that's greater than only 18.55% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Flanigans Enterprises Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDL Latest Social Stream
View Full BDL Social Stream
Latest BDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flanigans Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDL as an investment opportunity.
Flanigan's Enterprises Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Flanigan's Enterprises announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Flanigan's Enterprises, Inc. (NYSEMKT:BDL) Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Appear To Be Mixed : Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that Flanigan's Enterprises' (NYSEMKT:BDL) stock increased significantly by 12...
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Asbury Automotive tops the list Continue reading...
BDL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BDLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flanigans Enterprises Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Flanigans Enterprises Inc (BDL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flanigans Enterprises Inc (BDL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flanigans Enterprises Inc (BDL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch