Bel Fuse Inc. - (BELFA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BELFA Stock Summary
- BELFA's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, Bel Fuse Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.16% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bel Fuse Inc is reporting a growth rate of -572.16%; that's higher than merely 3.61% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bel Fuse Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JRJC, OSTK, NSSC, DTSS, and AIN.
- BELFA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bel Fuse Inc's official web site, go to www.belfuse.com.
BELFA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BELFA's price/sales ratio is 92.66% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- BELFA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
- BELFA's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BELFA.
BELFA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.45%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -13.78%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2.71%.
The table below shows BELFA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BELFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BELFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.04||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$14.60||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$14.59||Avg. volume||2,938|
|50-day MA||$14.79||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$15.56||Market Cap||174.31M|
Bel Fuse Inc. - (BELFA) Company Bio
Bel Fuse Inc. designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military, aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
BELFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BELFA Latest Social Stream
View Full BELFA Social Stream
Latest BELFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bel Fuse Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BELFA as an investment opportunity.
Bel Fuse Inc. ( NASDAQ:BELF.A ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10...
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BEL FUSE INC. (NASDAQ:BELFA) and (NASDAQ:BELFB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared regular quarterly cash dividends of $0.06 per share on the Company''s Class A common shares and $0.07 per share on the Company''s Class B common shares.
Bel to Participate in 10th Annual Needham Virtual Industrial Tech, Robotics, & Clean Tech 1x1 Conference on August 6, 2021
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bel Fuse Inc . (Bel, or, the Company) (Nasdaq:BELFA and Nasdaq:BELFB), a leading supplier of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits, today announced that management will participate in the 10th Annual Needham Virtual Industrial Tech, Robotics, & Clean Tech 1x1 Conference, on August 6, 2021.
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BEL FUSE INC. (NASDAQ:BELFA) and (NASDAQ:BELFB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared regular quarterly cash dividends of $0.06 per share on the Company's Class A common shares and $0.07 per share on the Company's Class B common shares. Cash dividends for Class A and Class B common shares are payable on November 1, 2021 to shareholders of record on October 15, 2021. Bel currently has approximately 12,415,000 common shares ou
Earnings results for Bel Fuse , Analyst Opinion on Bel Fuse , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:BELFB), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post How Have the Numbers Shaped Up for Bel Fuse (NASDAQ:BELFB) appeared first on .
BELFA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|