Bel Fuse Inc. - (BELFA): Price and Financial Metrics
BELFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.98||52-week high||$69.21|
|Prev. close||$45.51||52-week low||$27.62|
|Day high||$46.98||Avg. volume||6,188|
|50-day MA||$50.31||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$43.75||Market Cap||600.36M|
BELFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BELFA Stock Summary
- BELFA's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.48%, BEL FUSE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.58% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BEL FUSE INC is reporting a growth rate of 111.95%; that's higher than 89.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEL FUSE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPIX, NLS, BDC, AMPG, and BODY.
- BELFA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BEL FUSE INC's official web site, go to www.belfuse.com.
BELFA Valuation Summary
- BELFA's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.7; this is 65.99% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BELFA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BELFA.
BELFA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.39%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -137.37%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 151%.
The table below shows BELFA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Bel Fuse Inc. - (BELFA) Company Bio
Bel Fuse Inc. designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military, aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.
BELFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BELFA Latest Social Stream
View Full BELFA Social Stream
Latest BELFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEL FUSE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BELFA as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Bel Fuse (BELFB) and Celestica (CLS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
On September 14, 2023, Tuweiq Farouq Salem Ali, the Chief Financial Officer of Bel Fuse Inc (NASDAQ:BELFB), purchased 300 shares of the company.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Bel Fuse Inc. (NASDAQ:BELF.A) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Bel Fuse's (NASDAQ:BELF.A) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
In the landscape of investment opportunities, finding the right stocks that can turn a modest investment into a financial windfall can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. However, the quest for wealth-building assets has become more attainable than ever. This article lists three dynamic growth stocks to buy that have caught the attention of savvy investors and are poised to deliver astonishing returns. The first, with its strategic diversification and relentless pursuit of profitabil
BELFA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|