Bel Fuse Inc. - (BELFA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BELFA Stock Summary
- BEL FUSE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.7% of US listed stocks.
- BEL FUSE INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.38% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BEL FUSE INC is reporting a growth rate of 112.38%; that's higher than 87.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BELFA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RMTI, UG, BIOL, RWLK, and EFOI.
- BELFA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BEL FUSE INC's official web site, go to www.belfuse.com.
BELFA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BELFA's price/sales ratio is 73.08% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, BELFA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BELFA.
BELFA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.39%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -137.37%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 151%.
The table below shows BELFA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BELFA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BELFA, see our BELFA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$23.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
BELFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BELFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.32||52-week high||$44.30|
|Prev. close||$34.51||52-week low||$20.94|
|Day high||$36.32||Avg. volume||6,692|
|50-day MA||$37.28||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$31.26||Market Cap||464.31M|
Bel Fuse Inc. - (BELFA) Company Bio
Bel Fuse Inc. designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military, aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
BELFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BELFA Latest Social Stream
View Full BELFA Social Stream
Latest BELFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEL FUSE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BELFA as an investment opportunity.
Is Bel Fuse Inc. (NASDAQ:BELF.A) Worth US$34.0 Based On Its Intrinsic Value?
Key Insights The projected fair value for Bel Fuse is US$25.43 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Bel Fuse is...
Bel Fuse Inc. Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend on its Class A and Class B Shares
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BEL FUSE INC. (NASDAQ:BELFA) and (NASDAQ:BELFB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared regular quarterly cash dividends of $0.06 per share on the Company's Class A common shares and $0.07 per share on the Company's Class B common shares. Cash dividends for Class A and Class B common shares are payable on May 1, 2023 to shareholders of record on April 14, 2023. Bel currently has approximately 12,785,000 common shares outstandi
What Does Bel Fuse Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BELF.A) Share Price Indicate?
Bel Fuse Inc. ( NASDAQ:BELF.A ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of over 20...
Bel Fuse (BELFB) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Bel Fuse (BELFB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.81% and 6.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bel Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
A Strong Finish to a Record-Breaking YearJERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bel Fuse Inc. (Nasdaq: BELFA and BELFB) today announced preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2022. Fourth Quarter 2022 Highlights Net sales of $169.2 million, up 15.0% from Q4-21Gross profit margin of 31.0%, up from 26.7% in Q4-21Net earnings of $14.0 million versus $8.0 million in Q4-21Adjusted EBITDA of $25.0 million (14.8% of sales), up from $15.3 million (10.4% of sa
BELFA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BELFAWant to do more research on Bel Fuse Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bel Fuse Inc (BELFA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bel Fuse Inc (BELFA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bel Fuse Inc (BELFA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...