Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN): Price and Financial Metrics
BEN Stock Summary
- BEN has a higher market value than 85.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,146,950,447.
- BEN's went public 35.32 years ago, making it older than 92.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 415.08%, Franklin Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.56% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are J, BRO, PHM, FND, and WSO.
- BEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.franklinresources.com.
BEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.09||52-week high||$31.32|
|Prev. close||$29.97||52-week low||$15.70|
|Day high||$29.85||Avg. volume||3,521,793|
|50-day MA||$28.59||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$23.96||Market Cap||14.70B|
Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN) Company Bio
Franklin Resources, Inc. provides investment advisory services to mutual fund, retirement, institutional/separate accounts and high net worth investors. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in San Mateo, California.
BEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BEN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Franklin Resources Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Franklin Resources Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.52 years, Franklin Resources Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.13%; that's better than merely 12.93% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- Franklin Resources Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BEN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BEN Social Stream
Latest BEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEN as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Resources (BEN) preliminary assets under management of $1.499T at March 31, 2021 are little changed from $1.501T at Feb. 28, with slightly positive market gains offset by long-term net outflows.The net outflow was primarily driven by a single fixed income institutional redemption of almost $6B that had a minimal...
Franklin Resources, Inc. (Franklin Templeton) (NYSE: BEN) today reported preliminary month-end assets under management of $1,498.9 billion at March 31, 2021, compared to $1,500.5 billion at February 28, 2021. This month’s AUM reflected slightly positive market gains offset by long-term net outflows, primarily driven by a single fixed income institutional redemption of nearly $6 billion that had minimal impact on revenue.
Franklin Templeton has launched its Corporate Social Responsibility Report and established goals focused on three areas for fiscal year 2021.
Foreword This article is based on the monthly lists of Champions, Contenders and Challengers (CCC) posted on dripinvesting.org and maintained by Justin Law. Any collection of stocks is more clearly understood when subjected to yield-based (dog catcher) analysis, and these CCC lists are perfect for the dogcatcher process. Here is...
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Sell Rating for Franklin Resources
BEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BENWant to do more research on Franklin Resources Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!