Franklin Resources Inc. (BEN): Price and Financial Metrics
BEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.27||52-week high||$34.37|
|Prev. close||$25.67||52-week low||$21.88|
|Day high||$25.50||Avg. volume||3,301,834|
|50-day MA||$23.64||Dividend yield||4.68%|
|200-day MA||$25.98||Market Cap||12.50B|
BEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BEN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 38.98% of US stocks).
BEN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,676,197,788, FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC has a greater market value than 86.06% of US stocks.
- BEN's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC's share price is greater than that of only 18.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DGX, IVZ, LKQ, COTY, and CACI.
- BEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.franklinresources.com.
BEN Valuation Summary
- BEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.6; this is 30.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEN.
BEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -20.26%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.92%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -56.3%.
The table below shows BEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.33% of graded US stocks.
- BEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.364 -- ranking 60th of 444 Trading stocks.
- REG, KRG, and LIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BEN.
The table below shows BEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Franklin Resources Inc. (BEN) Company Bio
Franklin Resources, Inc. is an American multinational holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, is referred to as Franklin Templeton; it is a global investment firm founded in New York City in 1947 as Franklin Distributors, Inc. It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BEN, in honor of Benjamin Franklin, for whom the company is named, and who was admired by founder Rupert Johnson Sr. In 1973, the company's headquarters moved from New York to San Mateo, California. As of October 12, 2020, Franklin Templeton held US$1.4 trillion in assets under management (AUM) on behalf of private, professional and institutional investors. (Source:Wikipedia)
BEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BEN Social Stream
Latest BEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEN as an investment opportunity.
ORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / December 4, 2023 / Franklin Templeton:Clarion Partners, LLC, a leading real estate investment manager and one of the largest owners and developers of logistics properties in the U.S., has achieved LEED certification for ...
Franklin Templeton’s Jenny Johnson on Bitcoin ETFs, investing in crypto, and how her firm is harnessing the blockchain
Franklin Templeton is among the financial giants to have filed an application for a Bitcoin ETF.
Analysts say SEC opening comment period on Franklin Templeton application is positive sign.
Franklin's (BEN) rising operating costs on investments in technology are concerning. Volatile investment management fees and a strict regulatory environment are other headwinds.
Franklin Resources (BEN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|