Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEN POWR Grades
- BEN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.24% of US stocks.
- BEN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BEN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BEN Stock Summary
- BEN has a market capitalization of $14,551,564,706 -- more than approximately 84.67% of US stocks.
- Franklin Resources Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- BEN's current price/earnings ratio is 7.5, which is higher than only 15.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Resources Inc are NDSN, IVZ, PHM, HSIC, and RHI.
- Visit BEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklinresources.com.
BEN Valuation Summary
- BEN's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 66.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
- Over the past 243 months, BEN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEN.
BEN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -11.45%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.69%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.14%.
The table below shows BEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.33% of graded US stocks.
- BEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.364 -- ranking 60th of 444 Trading stocks.
- REG, KRG, and LIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BEN.
The table below shows BEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.69||52-week high||$38.27|
|Prev. close||$23.27||52-week low||$22.61|
|Day high||$22.84||Avg. volume||3,184,212|
|50-day MA||$25.32||Dividend yield||4.98%|
|200-day MA||$29.78||Market Cap||11.34B|
Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN) Company Bio
Franklin Resources, Inc. provides investment advisory services to mutual fund, retirement, institutional/separate accounts and high net worth investors. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BEN Social Stream
Latest BEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEN as an investment opportunity.
Templeton Emerging Markets Income Fund ("TEI" or the "Fund") Announces Notification of Sources of Distributions
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., February 25, 2022--Templeton Emerging Markets Income Fund [NYSE: TEI]
Templeton Global Income Fund ("GIM" or the "Fund") Announces Notification of Sources of Distributions
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., February 25, 2022--Templeton Global Income Fund [NYSE: GIM]:
SAN MATEO, Calif., February 25, 2022--Franklin Universal Trust [NYSE: FT]:
Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE:BEN) declares $0.29/share quarterly dividend, 4.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.28.
SAN MATEO, Calif., February 23, 2022--Franklin Resources, Inc. (the "Company") [NYSE:BEN] announced a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.29 per share payable on April 14, 2022 to stockholders of record holding shares of common stock at the close of business on March 31, 2022. The quarterly dividend of $0.29 per share is equivalent to the dividend paid for the prior quarter and represents an approximately 4% increase over the quarterly dividend paid for the same quarter last year.
BEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|