Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- BEN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
BEN Stock Summary
- Franklin Resources Inc's market capitalization of $16,418,735,639 is ahead of 86.04% of US-listed equities.
- Franklin Resources Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.65%, Franklin Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Resources Inc are BRO, J, IEX, PHM, and CINF.
- Visit BEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklinresources.com.
BEN Valuation Summary
- BEN's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 66.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
- Over the past 243 months, BEN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEN.
BEN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -7.34%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -107.16%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.94%.
The table below shows BEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.33% of graded US stocks.
- BEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.364 -- ranking 60th of 444 Trading stocks.
- REG, KRG, and LIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BEN.
The table below shows BEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.00||52-week high||$38.27|
|Prev. close||$31.82||52-week low||$24.91|
|Day high||$31.24||Avg. volume||2,708,231|
|50-day MA||$33.86||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$32.36||Market Cap||15.58B|
Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN) Company Bio
Franklin Resources, Inc. provides investment advisory services to mutual fund, retirement, institutional/separate accounts and high net worth investors. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BEN Social Stream
Latest BEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEN as an investment opportunity.
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 21, 2022--FRANKLIN LIMITED DURATION INCOME TRUST [NYSE American: FTF] today announced a monthly distribution from net investment income of $0.0750 per share, payable on February 14, 2022, to shareholders of record on January 31, 2022 (Ex-Dividend Date: January 28, 2022).
Franklin Resources Inc on Thursday named Anne Simpson as global head of sustainability, bringing in a high-profile leader as it joins other big U.S. asset managers revamping their teams overseeing environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues. Simpson has led stewardship efforts at the $488 billion California Public Employees' Retirement System, often speaking out on corporate matters like executive pay and climate change which are increasingly being scrutinized by investors. At San Mateo, California-based Franklin Resources, which operates as Franklin Templeton and has $1.5 trillion under management, Simpson will report to Chief Executive Jenny Johnson after taking up the role on Feb. 22, the company said in a press release.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 20, 2022--Franklin Templeton Appoints Anne Simpson as Global Head of Sustainability
Franklin Resources (BEN) closed the most recent trading day at $33.82, moving -1.28% from the previous trading session.
BEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|