Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN): Price and Financial Metrics
BEN Stock Summary
- BEN has a higher market value than 86.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,228,623,461.
- Franklin Resources Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AOS, BRO, PHM, TPR, and AVX.
- BEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.franklinresources.com.
BEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
BEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.64||52-week high||$35.82|
|Prev. close||$16.75||52-week low||$15.29|
|Day high||$17.54||Avg. volume||5,672,170|
|50-day MA||$21.45||Dividend yield||6.49%|
|200-day MA||$26.86||Market Cap||8.27B|
Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN) Company Bio
Franklin Resources, Inc. provides investment advisory services to mutual fund, retirement, institutional/separate accounts and high net worth investors. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in San Mateo, California.