Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.51% of US stocks).
BEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.04 for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 96.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brookfield Renewable Partners LP are DLNG, GEL, FRT, ILPT, and HAL.
- Visit BEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bep.brookfield.com.
BEP Valuation Summary
- BEP's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 38.1% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- BEP's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 157 months.
- BEP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.3 over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEP.
BEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.72% of graded US stocks.
- BEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 99th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- VIA, AWR, and PPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BEP.
The table below shows BEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.00||52-week high||$49.87|
|Prev. close||$37.91||52-week low||$34.55|
|Day high||$38.12||Avg. volume||375,432|
|50-day MA||$38.65||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$40.40||Market Cap||10.45B|
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners LP owns a portfolio of renewable power generating facilities in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Europe. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEP Latest Social Stream
View Full BEP Social Stream
Latest BEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Renewable Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEP as an investment opportunity.
NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) has delivered supercharged dividend growth since its initial public offering in 2014. The clean energy infrastructure company has increased its payout by 15% over the past year after giving investors another raise in the third quarter. The company sees more dividend growth ahead, which was one of the central themes of its third-quarter report.
Most stocks sink when the stock market itself plunges. Not only are their stocks available at a discount, but the lower share prices also allow you to lock in higher dividend yields. No one knows for sure whether the stock market will crash anytime soon.
Two dividend stocks that currently stand out are Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP)(NYSE: BEPC) and Realty Income (NYSE: O). Brookfield Renewable is one of the world's largest renewable energy companies. Brookfield sells the power it generates under long-term, fixed-rate power purchase agreements, enabling it to produce a steady stream of cash flow.
Global warming could have a significant impact on our economy if left unchecked. Here's why they believe TotalEnergies (NYSE: TTE), Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP)(NYSE: BEPC), and NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) are great stocks to consider owning as the fight against global warming heats up.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best climate change stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Climate Change Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Climate change has been a top priority of United States President Joe […]
BEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch