Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEP POWR Grades
- BEP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BEP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.38% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.43 for BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP; that's greater than it is for 96.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP are BEPC, LAND, HESM, SVC, and ILPT.
- Visit BEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bep.brookfield.com.
BEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BEP's EV/EBIT ratio is 49.07% higher, now standing at 32.2.
- BEP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 57.5 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEP.
BEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.57% of graded US stocks.
- BEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 99th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- VIA, CLNE, and HE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BEP.
The table below shows BEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.40||52-week high||$41.95|
|Prev. close||$28.01||52-week low||$24.13|
|Day high||$27.76||Avg. volume||265,655|
|50-day MA||$27.67||Dividend yield||4.57%|
|200-day MA||$32.83||Market Cap||7.54B|
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners LP owns a portfolio of renewable power generating facilities in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Europe. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEP Latest Social Stream
View Full BEP Social Stream
Latest BEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEP as an investment opportunity.
Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEPC)(NYSE: BEP) continues to benefit from the energy transition toward cleaner power. The leading renewable energy company has plenty of power to continue growing. Brookfield Renewable generated slightly more than $1 billion, or $1.56 per share, of funds from operations (FFO) last year, about 8% higher than in 2021, and benefited from its diversified operations in 2022.
The following slide deck was published by Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P.
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (NYSE:NYSE:BEP) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 3, 2023 8:30 AM ETCompany ParticipantsConnor Teskey - Chief Executive OfficerWyatt Hartley -…
Brookfield Renewable Partners has been an income investor favorite. Read more on the entity''s latest earnings.
Brookfield Renewable Partners (BEP) +1.5% pre-market Friday after reporting Q4 funds from operations edged higher than a year ago and raising its quarterly distribution by 5.5%
BEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch