Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.32% of US stocks.
- BEP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.48% of US stocks).
BEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.37 for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 94.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brookfield Renewable Partners LP are AES, XIN, PEI, CZR, and IGT.
- BEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's official web site, go to www.bep.brookfield.com.
BEP Valuation Summary
- BEP's price/earnings ratio is -43.1; this is 295.91% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 156 months, BEP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.3.
- BEP's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEP.
BEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.80||52-week high||$49.87|
|Prev. close||$38.78||52-week low||$28.62|
|Day high||$39.42||Avg. volume||417,197|
|50-day MA||$38.67||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$40.67||Market Cap||10.67B|
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners LP owns a portfolio of renewable power generating facilities in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Europe. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
BEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BEP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brookfield Renewable Partners LP ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BEP, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.63; that's higher than merely 16.22% of US stocks in the Utilities sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 37% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.34% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEP Latest Social Stream
View Full BEP Social Stream
Latest BEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Renewable Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEP as an investment opportunity.
Co-produced by CashFlow Capitalist and Jussi Askola for High Yield Investor Introduction As the pandemic (hopefully!) draws to a close, another major issue persists: climate change. One's personal or political views on climate change or global warming don't matter in the investment world. What matters is what the crowd thinks,...
Not every dividend stock, though, provides both an attractive dividend and solid growth prospects. Here are three dividend stocks that could make you richer in August (and beyond). Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP) (NYSE: BEPC) offers a dividend that yields close to 3%.
This article was coproduced with Dividend Sensei. The topic of climate change isn't just a headline phenomenon. It's also one of the greatest long-term investment opportunities in human history. Around the world, governments and corporations alike are planning on how to get to carbon zero in the coming decades. Bloomberg,...
Think of compelling massive megatrends like renewable energy. Renewable energy is the undisputed future of energy. When demand for traditional fuels declined in 2020, global-renewable energy consumption grew 3% according to the U.S. International Energy Agency (IEA).
These renewable energy stocks can provide a much lower risk profile than betting on a stock with a price-to-sales ratio of nearly 200.
BEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch