Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP): Price and Financial Metrics
BEP Stock Summary
- BEP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,009.97 -- higher than 99.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP is higher than it is for about 93.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Renewable Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be CWEN, GOOD, TERP, FLY, and CIO.
- Visit BEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bep.brookfield.com.
BEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.81||52-week high||$57.69|
|Prev. close||$43.22||52-week low||$30.09|
|Day high||$45.53||Avg. volume||504,904|
|50-day MA||$47.13||Dividend yield||5.02%|
|200-day MA||$42.59||Market Cap||8.02B|
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners LP owns a portfolio of renewable power generating facilities in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Europe. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.