Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP): Price and Financial Metrics
BEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.62% of US equities we're observing.
- BEP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIP, STOR, SVC, FRT, and ILPT.
- Visit BEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bep.brookfield.com.
BEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.02||52-week high||$49.87|
|Prev. close||$41.50||52-week low||$23.18|
|Day high||$41.82||Avg. volume||527,747|
|50-day MA||$42.65||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$37.75||Market Cap||11.00B|
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners LP owns a portfolio of renewable power generating facilities in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Europe. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
BEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Brookfield Renewable Partners LP ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 21.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BEP, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.81 -- which is good for besting just 17.96% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Utilities sector with positive cash flow).
- 37% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 9.6% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEP Latest Social Stream
View Full BEP Social Stream
Latest BEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Renewable Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEP as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Brookfield Renewable Partners (NYSE: BEP) (NYSE: BEPC) dropped as much as 5% Monday, and remained down over 4% as of 3:25 p.m. EDT. Several names in the renewable energy sector were in the red today, but there was also some news regarding Brookfield Renewable's assets. It was announced today that Brookfield sold an approximately 400 megawatt (MW) portfolio of wind-powered generating assets to NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP).
Brookfield Infrastructure makes the list
NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) has agreed to acquire a portfolio of U.S. onshore wind assets from Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP)(NYSE: BEPC) for $733 million. The transaction will enhance NextEra Energy's growth strategy while allowing Brookfield Renewable to recycle capital into higher-returning opportunities. NextEra Energy Partners is acquiring three wind-powered generating facilities in California and one in New Hampshire with 391 megawatts of capacity.
Photo by RossHelen/iStock via Getty Images This article first appeared in Trend Investing on March 11, 2021 when RNRG was trading at US$15.66, but has been updated for this article. As global governments move to phase out fossil fuel energy production, dirty power will need to be replaced by clean...
Three value stocks our contributors have uncovered are industrial behemoth 3M (NYSE: MMM), energy midstream company Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP), and renewable energy giant Brookfield Renewable Corporation (NYSE: BEPC). Here's why they believe they're so cheap that value investors won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
BEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!