Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.76||52-week high||$41.30|
|Prev. close||$31.07||52-week low||$24.13|
|Day high||$30.95||Avg. volume||273,489|
|50-day MA||$30.83||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$30.43||Market Cap||8.47B|
BEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BEP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
BEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.71% of US equities we're observing.
- BEP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP are AES, HESM, BEPC, ILPT, and HEP.
- Visit BEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bep.brookfield.com.
BEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BEP's price/sales ratio is 21.74% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- BEP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 121 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEP.
BEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.57% of graded US stocks.
- BEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 99th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- VIA, CLNE, and HE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BEP.
The table below shows BEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners LP owns a portfolio of renewable power generating facilities in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Europe. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEP Latest Social Stream
View Full BEP Social Stream
Latest BEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEP as an investment opportunity.
3 No-Brainer Dividend Stocks to Buy With $1,000 Right Now
This condition can easily occur when selecting dividend stocks. Here are three no-brainer dividend stocks to buy with $1,000 right now. Brookfield Renewable Partners (NYSE: BEP) (NYSE: BEPC) offers a distribution yield of over 4.2% for its limited partnership shares (traded under the BEP ticker) and over 3.8% for its corporate shares (traded under the BEPC ticker).
Zacks.com featured highlights include Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Warby Parker, MakeMyTrip Ltd., Brookfield Renewable Partners & Century Aluminum
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Warby Parker, MakeMyTrip Ltd., Brookfield Renewable Partners & Century Aluminum are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
7 Top Renewable Energy Companies to Invest in for Long-Term Growth
Renewable energy is expected to proliferate tremendously, making the best renewable energy companies very attractive investments.
5 Stocks to Keep a Tab on for Solid Earnings Acceleration
Notable companies to have witnessed earnings acceleration as of now are Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX), Warby Parker (WRBY), MakeMyTrip (MMYT), Brookfield Renewable Partners (BEP) & Century Aluminum (CENX).
Want $3,000 in Passive Income? Invest $15,000 in These 3 Dividend Stocks and Wait 6 Years.
Companies that pay their investors dividends and have the potential to grow in value offer a one-two punch of both short-term and long-term benefits. What's more, dividends provide an added incentive not to sell a stock, and can be a great way to supplement income in retirement. Investing $15,000 in equal parts of Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEPC) (NYSE: BEP), United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS), and Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW) and holding them for six years should produce at least $3,000 in passive income.
BEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...