Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BEP has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 85.88% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- BEP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1; for context, that's better than just 12.92% stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BEP has returned $803,000,000 US dollars -- more than 85.92% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BEP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RGLD, LGHL, COR, REYN and RKT.
BEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BEP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 318.71%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Brookfield Renewable Partners LP has a beta lower than 82.14% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, BEP's provides a return of 318.71% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 82.72% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
BEP Dividend Chart
BEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BEP Dividends vs. Peers
BEP's dividend yield currently ranks #6 of 21 vs. its peers in the MLPs - Other category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BEP dividends?Want to do more research on Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP Common Stock (BEP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) - Dividend Investor
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha