Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BEP has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 87.47% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BEP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.09, ranking above just 20.43% stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BEP has returned $738,000,000 US dollars -- more than 84.95% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BEP's price: CAN, AAME, AKR, GSK and COTY.
BEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BEP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 510.09%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BEP, investors may wish to consider are:
- BEP generates about 3 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 68.9%.
- In terms of opportunity, BEP's provides a return of 510.09% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.27% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP than it is for 30.99% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
BEP Dividend Chart
BEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BEP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BEP dividends?Want to do more research on Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP Common Stock (BEP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) - Dividend Investor
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha