Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, BEP has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 85.88% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- BEP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1; for context, that's better than just 12.92% stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BEP has returned $803,000,000 US dollars -- more than 85.92% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BEP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RGLD, LGHL, COR, REYN and RKT.
BEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Brookfield Renewable Partners LP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 460.42%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, Brookfield Renewable Partners LP offers a higher dividend yield than 30.99% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BEP's provides a return of 460.42% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.98% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BEP than it is for 30.99% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
BEP Dividend Chart
BEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BEP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BEP dividends?Want to do more research on Brookfield Renewable Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP Common Stock (BEP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) - Dividend Investor
Brookfield Renewable Partners LP (BEP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha