Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
BF.B Stock Summary
- BF.B has a higher market value than 93.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,305,861,391.
- BF.B's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BF.B is currently 46.58, higher than 92.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brown Forman Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IR, HSY, LULU, PAYX, and GIS.
- Visit BF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brown-forman.com.
BF.B Stock Price Chart More Charts
BF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.39||52-week high||$72.85|
|Prev. close||$70.80||52-week low||$47.21|
|Day high||$71.87||Avg. volume||743,082|
|50-day MA||$68.08||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$61.40||Market Cap||34.11B|
Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B) Company Bio
Brown-Forman Corporation manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, markets, and sells various alcoholic beverages worldwide. It provides spirits, wines, ready-to-drink cocktails, whiskey, vodka, tequilas, champagnes, wines, brandy, and liqueur. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
BF.B Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brown Forman Corp. To summarize, we found that Brown Forman Corp ranked in the 16st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Brown Forman Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 13.2; that's higher than 79.17% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 20.25% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- BF.B's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|