Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BF.B POWR Grades
- BF.B scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.09% of US stocks.
- BF.B's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BF.B's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.03% of US stocks).
BF.B Stock Summary
- Brown Forman Corp's market capitalization of $32,844,507,516 is ahead of 91.8% of US-listed equities.
- BF.B's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Brown Forman Corp's share price is greater than that of only 3.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BF.B, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRH, AFL, CCEP, VFC, and FAST.
- Visit BF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brown-forman.com.
BF.B Valuation Summary
- BF.B's price/earnings ratio is 44.1; this is 94.7% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- BF.B's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BF.B's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BF.B.
BF.B Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 15.34%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 46.69%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 182.43%.
The table below shows BF.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BF.B's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BF.B has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.98% of graded US stocks.
- BF.B's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 7th of 15 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- BTTR, JSDA, and BUD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BF.B.
The table below shows BF.B's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.15||52-week high||$82.24|
|Prev. close||$68.64||52-week low||$67.74|
|Day high||$69.38||Avg. volume||896,478|
|50-day MA||$70.37||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$73.81||Market Cap||32.63B|
Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B) Company Bio
Brown-Forman Corporation manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, markets, and sells various alcoholic beverages worldwide. It provides spirits, wines, ready-to-drink cocktails, whiskey, vodka, tequilas, champagnes, wines, brandy, and liqueur. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
BF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full BF.B Social Stream
Latest BF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brown Forman Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BF.B as an investment opportunity.
Both Pernod Ricard and Brown Forman beat analysts'' estimates when they announced results last week, reports Ron Emler. The post Jack Daniels returns to growth and Brown Forman tops HK$1 billion net sales for first time appeared first on The Drinks Business .
Brown-Forman Corporation Class B (NYSE:BF.B) stock fell 1.47% (As on Sep 2, 11:57:40 AM UTC-4, Source: Google Finance) though the company in the first quarter The post Brown-Forman Corporation Class B (NYSE:BF.B) fell on margin concerns appeared first on FXDailyReport.Com .
Jack Daniels-owner Brown-Forman Corporation has reported financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2022 with net sales of 764 million ($906 million) increasing by 20% compared to the same prior-year period. In the quarter, the drinks firm''s operating income decreased 25% to $289 million. It''s diluted earnings per share declined 41% to $0.40 due to the gain from the sale of the Canadian Mist,Canadian Mist, and Collingwood brands in the prior year. Lawson Whiting, Brown-Formans president and chief executive officer stated, These results were driven by the strength of our portfolio, which benefited from the re-opening of the on-premise, sustained at-home consumption, and continued premiumization trends. Brand Reported Results Jack Daniels family of brandsnet sales growth was prop...
The following slide deck was published by Brown-Forman Corporation in conjunction with their 2022 Q1 earnings call....
(RTTNews) - Brown-Forman Corp. (BFB) revealed earnings for first quarter that dropped from the same period last year. The company''s bottom line totaled $192 million, or $0.40 per share. This compares with $324 million, or $0.67 per share, in last year''s first quarter. The company''s revenue for the quarter rose 20.3% to $906 million from $753
BF.B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|