Brown-Forman Corp. CI B (BF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BF.B POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BF.B ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BF.B is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BF.B ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BF.B Stock Summary
- BF.B has a higher market value than 92.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $32,749,912,616.
- BF.B's went public 37.09 years ago, making it older than 93.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BF.B is more volatile than only 6.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROWN FORMAN CORP are DLTR, CRH, TT, FAST, and CCEP.
- Visit BF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brown-forman.com.
BF.B Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BF.B's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.16% higher, now standing at 26.7.
- BF.B's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BF.B.
BF.B Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 270.88%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.28%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 65.13%.
The table below shows BF.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BF.B's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BF.B has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.3% of graded US stocks.
- BF.B's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 7th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- BTTR, JSDA, and BUD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BF.B.
The table below shows BF.B's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.16||52-week high||$78.15|
|Prev. close||$68.35||52-week low||$60.23|
|Day high||$67.95||Avg. volume||1,647,418|
|50-day MA||$68.17||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$69.00||Market Cap||32.18B|
Brown-Forman Corp. CI B (BF.B) Company Bio
The Brown–Forman Corporation is an American company, one of the largest in the spirits and wine business. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, it manufactures several well known brands throughout the world, including Jack Daniel's, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve, GlenDronach, BenRiach, Glenglassaugh, Finlandia, Herradura, Korbel, and Chambord. Brown–Forman formerly owned Southern Comfort and Tuaca before selling them off in 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full BF.B Social Stream
Latest BF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROWN FORMAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BF.B as an investment opportunity.
Brown-Forman (NYSE:BF.B) declares $0.2055/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.22%Payable April 3; for shareholders of record March 8; ex-div March 7.See BF.B…
Woodford Reserve owner Brown-Forman has promoted Larry Combs to the newly created role of chief information officer.
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BFA) (NYSE:BFB) announces the appointments of Larry Combs to the newly created role of Chief Information Officer and Director of Supply Chain Integration and Strategy, and Melvin Keebler to the role of General Manager, Jack Daniel Distillery Supply Chain, effective immediately. Larry Combs “Supply chains across the globe have been under pressure for the last few years driven in part by a lack of modern technologies to address the
Brown-Forman stock is a poster child for stocks that have attracted many Baby Boomer retirees. Click here to see why BF.B stock remains a Sell.
decided to revise my Portfolio Grader recommendations for 59 blue chip stocks.
BF.B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|