Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
BF.B Stock Summary
- BF.B has a higher market value than 92.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,825,563,661.
- BF.B's went public 35.32 years ago, making it older than 92.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BF.B is more volatile than merely 3.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BF.B, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRH, AFL, DLTR, HSY, and WIT.
- Visit BF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brown-forman.com.
BF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.76||52-week high||$83.40|
|Prev. close||$74.84||52-week low||$59.54|
|Day high||$76.23||Avg. volume||928,002|
|50-day MA||$72.37||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$74.01||Market Cap||36.27B|
Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B) Company Bio
Brown-Forman Corporation manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, markets, and sells various alcoholic beverages worldwide. It provides spirits, wines, ready-to-drink cocktails, whiskey, vodka, tequilas, champagnes, wines, brandy, and liqueur. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
BF.B Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brown Forman Corp. To summarize, we found that Brown Forman Corp ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brown Forman Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 14.58 -- which is good for besting 77.54% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 22.26% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- BF.B's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full BF.B Social Stream
Latest BF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brown Forman Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BF.B as an investment opportunity.
Brown-Forman has revealed plans to expand the Woodford Reserve Distillery in Kentucky, which will double its production capacity to meet 'growing demand' for the Bourbon brand
The chief executive of Brown-Forman has warned President Biden that US whiskey producers face "more harm" if the tariff dispute with the EU is not resolved.
Old Forester Bourbon owner Brown-Forman reported flat net sales for its third quarter, however the Jack Daniel's ready-to-drink portfolio rose 34%
Brown-Forman, the parent company of Jack Daniel's, has said that it expects to 'continue to face uncertainty' in the coming fiscal year, despite a solid performance in…
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BFA, BFB) reported financial results for its third quarter and nine months ended January 31, 2021. For the third quarter, the company’s reported net sales1 of $911 million increased 1% (flat on an underlying basis2) compared to the same prior-year period. In the quarter, reported operating income decreased 8% to $281 million (-8% on an underlying basis) and diluted earnings per share declined 5% to $0.45. For the first nine month
BF.B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BF.BWant to see what other sources are saying about Brown Forman Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!