Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BF.B POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BF.B ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.26% of US stocks.
- BF.B's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BF.B ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BF.B Stock Summary
- Brown Forman Corp's market capitalization of $32,344,899,947 is ahead of 91.38% of US-listed equities.
- BF.B's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BF.B is more volatile than only 6.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brown Forman Corp are DLTR, CRH, GWW, CINF, and ALL.
- Visit BF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brown-forman.com.
BF.B Valuation Summary
- BF.B's price/earnings ratio is 44.1; this is 94.7% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- BF.B's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BF.B's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BF.B.
BF.B Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.49%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.17%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.13%.
The table below shows BF.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BF.B's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BF.B has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.3% of graded US stocks.
- BF.B's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 7th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- BTTR, JSDA, and BUD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BF.B.
The table below shows BF.B's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.04||52-week high||$81.57|
|Prev. close||$63.35||52-week low||$60.23|
|Day high||$64.19||Avg. volume||1,198,892|
|50-day MA||$66.38||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$68.62||Market Cap||30.67B|
Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B) Company Bio
Brown-Forman Corporation manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, markets, and sells various alcoholic beverages worldwide. It provides spirits, wines, ready-to-drink cocktails, whiskey, vodka, tequilas, champagnes, wines, brandy, and liqueur. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
BF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full BF.B Social Stream
Latest BF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brown Forman Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BF.B as an investment opportunity.
Fundsmith LLP, an investment management firm, published its "Fundsmith Equity Fund" fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be downloaded here.
There's a new ETF on the block from BAD Investment Company and it seeks to offer investments in sin stocks for interested traders.
Brown-Forman profit totaled 49 cents a share in its latest quarter, trailing the FactSet analyst consensus of 53 cents.
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BF.B) Q2 2022 earnings call dated Dec. 08, 2021 Presentation: Operator Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Brown-Forman Corporation Second Quarter and  The post Brown-Forman Corporation (BF.B) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BFA, BFB) announced financial results for its second quarter and first half of fiscal 2022. For the second quarter, the companys net sales1 of $994 million increased 1% (+7% on an underlying basis2) compared to the same prior-year period. In the quarter, operating income decreased 2% to $322 million (+10% on an underlying basis) and diluted earnings per share decreased 2% to $0.49. For the first six months of the fiscal year, th
BF.B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|