Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, BF.B has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 5.59%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BF.B reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.46% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BF.B has less volatility in its price than 96.17% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BF.B's price: AWI, RYN, NMFC, PRGS and PATI.
BF.B Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Brown Forman Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 81.43% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BF.B, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, BF.B provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 11.54% such stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, BF.B's provides a return of -81.43% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 8.87% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
BF.B Dividend Chart
BF.B Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|