Brown Forman Inc Class B (BF.B) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, BF.B has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 5.59%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BF.B reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.46% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BF.B has less volatility in its price than 96.17% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BF.B's price: AWI, RYN, NMFC, PRGS and PATI.
BF.B Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BF.B, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 28.63%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Brown Forman Corp are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Brown Forman Corp has a beta lower than 82.57% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BF.B boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.95% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BF.B Dividend Chart
BF.B Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|