Bank First Corporation (BFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFC POWR Grades
- BFC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- BFC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.35% of US stocks).
BFC Stock Summary
- BFC's went public 2.98 years ago, making it older than only 7.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.18%, Bank First Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.81% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BFC is more volatile than only 0.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank First Corp are FCCY, FBMS, CPF, FVCB, and CAC.
- Visit BFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankfirstwi.bank.
BFC Valuation Summary
- BFC's price/earnings ratio is 11.6; this is 5.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 34 months, BFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 26.
- BFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 26 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFC.
BFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.26% of graded US stocks.
- BFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 176th of 433 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.27||52-week high||$77.00|
|Prev. close||$69.84||52-week low||$60.60|
|Day high||$71.91||Avg. volume||11,804|
|50-day MA||$69.86||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$70.50||Market Cap||538.69M|
Bank First Corporation (BFC) Company Bio
Bank First Corporation operates as a holding company for Bank First N.A. that provides consumer and commercial financial services to individuals and businesses in Wisconsin. The company offers demand, time, and savings deposits; checking, savings, money market, cash management, retirement, and health savings accounts; certificates of deposit; and residential mortgage products. The company's loan products include real estate loans, including commercial real estate, residential mortgage, and home equity loans; commercial and industrial loans for working capital, accounts receivable, inventory financing, and other business purposes; construction and development loans; residential 1-4 family loans; and consumer loans for personal and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment loans. It also provides credit cards; ATM processing; insurance; data processing and information technology; investment and safekeeping; treasury management; and online, telephone, and mobile banking services. It operates through 22 branches in Manitowoc, Outagamie, Brown, Winnebago, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Ozaukee, Monroe, Jefferson, and Barron counties in Wisconsin. The company was formerly known as Bank First National Corporation and changed its name to Bank First Corporation in June 2019. Bank First Corporation was founded in 1894 and is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFC Latest Social Stream
View Full BFC Social Stream
Latest BFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank First Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFC as an investment opportunity.
Bank First Corporation (BFC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Bank First Corporation (BFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.14% and 2.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bank First Corporation (NASDAQ: BFC) ("Bank First" or the "Bank"), the holding company for Bank First, N.A., reported net income of $11.5 million, or $1.50 per share, for the second quarter of 2021, compared with net income of $8.3 million, or $1.11 per share, for the prior-year second quarter. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, Bank First earned $23.1 million, or $2.99 per share, compared to $15.6 million, or $2.14 per share for the same period in 2020.
BFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|