Bank First Corporation (BFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFC POWR Grades
- BFC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 76.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BFC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.52% of US stocks).
BFC Stock Summary
- BFC's went public 2.75 years ago, making it older than merely 6.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.36 for Bank First Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BFC is more volatile than merely 0.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank First Corp are AMNB, FMNB, BFST, SRCE, and HTLF.
- Visit BFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankfirstwi.bank.
BFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.89% lower, now standing at 6.4.
- BFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 33 months.
- Over the past 33 months, BFC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 63.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFC.
BFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.00||52-week high||$77.00|
|Prev. close||$69.11||52-week low||$55.90|
|Day high||$70.00||Avg. volume||13,004|
|50-day MA||$70.72||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$69.46||Market Cap||540.89M|
Bank First Corporation (BFC) Company Bio
Bank First Corporation operates as a holding company for Bank First N.A. that provides consumer and commercial financial services to individuals and businesses in Wisconsin. The company offers demand, time, and savings deposits; checking, savings, money market, cash management, retirement, and health savings accounts; certificates of deposit; and residential mortgage products. The company's loan products include real estate loans, including commercial real estate, residential mortgage, and home equity loans; commercial and industrial loans for working capital, accounts receivable, inventory financing, and other business purposes; construction and development loans; residential 1-4 family loans; and consumer loans for personal and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment loans. It also provides credit cards; ATM processing; insurance; data processing and information technology; investment and safekeeping; treasury management; and online, telephone, and mobile banking services. It operates through 22 branches in Manitowoc, Outagamie, Brown, Winnebago, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Ozaukee, Monroe, Jefferson, and Barron counties in Wisconsin. The company was formerly known as Bank First National Corporation and changed its name to Bank First Corporation in June 2019. Bank First Corporation was founded in 1894 and is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
BFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFC Latest Social Stream
View Full BFC Social Stream
Latest BFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank First Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFC as an investment opportunity.
Bank First Corporation (BFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.14% and 2.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bank First Corporation (NASDAQ: BFC) ("Bank First" or the "Bank"), the holding company for Bank First, N.A., reported net income of $11.5 million, or $1.50 per share, for the second quarter of 2021, compared with net income of $8.3 million, or $1.11 per share, for the prior-year second quarter. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, Bank First earned $23.1 million, or $2.99 per share, compared to $15.6 million, or $2.14 per share for the same period in 2020.
We have been pretty impressed with the performance at Bank First Corporation ( NASDAQ:BFC ) recently and CEO Mike...
If you want to know who really controls Bank First Corporation ( NASDAQ:BFC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Bank First Corporation (BFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.36% and -2.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|