Bank First Corporation (BFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BFC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BFC Stock Summary
- BANK FIRST CORP's stock had its IPO on October 25, 2018, making it an older stock than just 20.33% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.06, BANK FIRST CORP has a higher such ratio than 80.88% of stocks in our set.
- BFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANK FIRST CORP are FBMS, AMNB, OCFC, AUB, and FBK.
- BFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANK FIRST CORP's official web site, go to www.bankfirstwi.bank.
BFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BFC's price/sales ratio is 408.33% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- Over the past 52 months, BFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 24.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFC.
BFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.27% of graded US stocks.
- BFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 172nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.05||52-week high||$99.83|
|Prev. close||$77.92||52-week low||$68.28|
|Day high||$77.05||Avg. volume||15,404|
|50-day MA||$90.72||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$80.32||Market Cap||695.68M|
Bank First Corporation (BFC) Company Bio
Bank First Corporation operates as a holding company for Bank First N.A. that provides consumer and commercial financial services to individuals and businesses in Wisconsin. The company offers demand, time, and savings deposits; checking, savings, money market, cash management, retirement, and health savings accounts; certificates of deposit; and residential mortgage products. The company's loan products include real estate loans, including commercial real estate, residential mortgage, and home equity loans; commercial and industrial loans for working capital, accounts receivable, inventory financing, and other business purposes; construction and development loans; residential 1-4 family loans; and consumer loans for personal and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment loans. It also provides credit cards; ATM processing; insurance; data processing and information technology; investment and safekeeping; treasury management; and online, telephone, and mobile banking services. It operates through 22 branches in Manitowoc, Outagamie, Brown, Winnebago, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Ozaukee, Monroe, Jefferson, and Barron counties in Wisconsin. The company was formerly known as Bank First National Corporation and changed its name to Bank First Corporation in June 2019. Bank First Corporation was founded in 1894 and is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFC Latest Social Stream
View Full BFC Social Stream
Latest BFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK FIRST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFC as an investment opportunity.
Bank First ( NASDAQ:BFC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$121.7m (up 10% from FY 2021). Net...
Bank First Corporation (NASDAQ: BFC) ("Bank First" or the "Bank"), the holding company for Bank First, N.A., reported net income of $12.8 million, or $1.43 per share, for the fourth quarter of 2022, compared with net income of $11.2 million, or $1.46 per share, for the prior-year fourth quarter. For the year ended December 31, 2022, Bank First earned $45.2 million, or $5.58 per share, compared to $45.4 million, or $5.92 per share for the year ended December 31, 2021. Pre-tax expenses related to
While institutions own 27% of Bank First Corporation (NASDAQ:BFC), individual investors are its largest shareholders with 59% ownership
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Bank First Corporation ( NASDAQ:BFC ), it is important to understand the...
Bank First (NASDAQ: BFC ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 04:05 PM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Bank First missed estimated earnings by 21.25%, reporting an EPS of $1.26 versus an estimate of $1.6. Revenue … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Bank First Corporation (BFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.20% and 2.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|