BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFIN POWR Grades
- BFIN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFIN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- BFIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BFIN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $151,884,903, BankFinancial CORP has a greater market value than merely 21.15% of US stocks.
- For BFIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 21.47% of US equities we're observing.
- BFIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUBN, SVBI, CVCY, OPOF, and RVSB.
- BFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BankFinancial CORP's official web site, go to bankfinancial.com.
BFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.42||52-week high||$11.23|
|Prev. close||$10.46||52-week low||$6.81|
|Day high||$10.54||Avg. volume||54,240|
|50-day MA||$10.49||Dividend yield||3.84%|
|200-day MA||$8.78||Market Cap||151.95M|
BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN) Company Bio
BankFinancial Corporation operates as the holding company for BankFinancial, F.S.B. that provides commercial, family, and personal banking products and services to individuals, families, and businesses in Illinois. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
BFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full BFIN Social Stream
Latest BFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BankFinancial CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFIN as an investment opportunity.
BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 21, 2021 10:30 AM ET Company Participants F. Morgan Gasior - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants David Konrad - D.A. Davidson Kevin Roth - Allstate Investment Brian Martin - Janney Montgomery Presentation Operator Good day and thank you...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 21, 2021 / BankFinancial Corp. (NASDAQ:BFIN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 21, 2021 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
BankFinancial (BFIN) board extended the expiration date of its share repurchase authorization from Apr. 30, 2021 to Nov. 15, 2021.Also, number of shares currently authorized for repurchase increased to 6.46M from 6.21M.Post the authorization, 288, 158 shares remained authorized for repurchase.As of Mar.31, 2021, the bank had total assets of $1.620B, total loans of $1.029B,...
BURR RIDGE, Ill., April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BankFinancial Corporation (Nasdaq GS: BFIN), the parent company of BankFinancial, NA, announced today the completion of its private placement of $20.0 million of its 3.75% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes (the “Notes”) to certain qualified institutional buyers and accredited institutional investors. The Notes will have a maturity date of May 15, 2031 and initially bear interest, payable semi-annually, at a fixed annual rate of 3.75% per annum until May 15, 2026. Commencing on that date, the interest rate applicable to the outstanding principal amount due will be reset quarterly to an interest rate per annum equal to the then current three-month secured overnight financing rate (SOFR) plus 299 basis points, payable quarterly u...
BankFinancial (BFIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|