BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFIN POWR Grades
- BFIN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFIN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BFIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BFIN Stock Summary
- BFIN has a higher market value than just 19.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $158,613,147.
- BFIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 111.85%, BankFinancial CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.04% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCF, SVBI, FRAF, HBT, and ATLO.
- BFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BankFinancial CORP's official web site, go to bankfinancial.com.
BFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BFIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 467.44% lower, now standing at -31.6.
- Over the past 197 months, BFIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 503.7.
- BFIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 503.7 over the prior 197 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFIN.
BFIN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.07%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 36.39%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -40.17%.
The table below shows BFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.93% of graded US stocks.
- BFIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 358th of 433 Banking stocks.
- ATAX, GFED, and CHMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BFIN.
The table below shows BFIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.39||52-week high||$12.79|
|Prev. close||$11.55||52-week low||$7.22|
|Day high||$11.65||Avg. volume||67,585|
|50-day MA||$11.42||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$10.72||Market Cap||157.51M|
BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN) Company Bio
BankFinancial Corporation operates as the holding company for BankFinancial, F.S.B. that provides commercial, family, and personal banking products and services to individuals, families, and businesses in Illinois. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full BFIN Social Stream
Latest BFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BankFinancial CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFIN as an investment opportunity.
BankFinancial (BFIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Every investor in BankFinancial Corporation ( NASDAQ:BFIN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
The board of BankFinancial Corporation ( NASDAQ:BFIN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per share...
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly...
BankFinancial (BFIN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and -0.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|