BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFIN POWR Grades
- BFIN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFIN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BFIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BFIN Stock Summary
- BFIN has a higher market value than only 21.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $170,186,924.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.31 for BankFinancial CORP; that's greater than it is for 89.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.69%, BankFinancial CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 79.92% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BankFinancial CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AUBN, CVCY, RVSB, UBFO, and SVBI.
- BFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BankFinancial CORP's official web site, go to bankfinancial.com.
BFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BFIN's price/sales ratio is 175% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 196 months, BFIN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 204.8.
- Over the past 196 months, BFIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFIN.
BFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.47||52-week high||$11.96|
|Prev. close||$11.67||52-week low||$6.81|
|Day high||$11.76||Avg. volume||76,912|
|50-day MA||$11.14||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$9.74||Market Cap||167.27M|
BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN) Company Bio
BankFinancial Corporation operates as the holding company for BankFinancial, F.S.B. that provides commercial, family, and personal banking products and services to individuals, families, and businesses in Illinois. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
BFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full BFIN Social Stream
Latest BFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BankFinancial CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFIN as an investment opportunity.
BURR RIDGE, Ill., July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bank Financial NA, the national banking association subsidiary of BankFinancial Corporation (Nasdaq - BFIN) announced today the expansion of its Commercial Finance Division and the appointments of Carol Bader Apicella as Senior Vice President Government Finance, and Lindsay Gordon as Senior Vice President - Commercial Finance.
BankFinancial (BFIN) announces an increase in its share repurchase authorization by 900,000 shares.
BURR RIDGE, Ill., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of BankFinancial Corporation (the "Company") increased the total number of shares currently authorized for repurchase under the Share Repurchase Program by 900,000 shares. As of June 24, 2021, a total of 99,661 shares remained authorized for purchase pursuant to the previous share repurchase authorization. Therefore, as of June 24, 2021, the total number of shares authorized for repurchase is 999,661. The share repurchase authorization remains in effect through November 15, 2021.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 21, 2021 / BankFinancial Corp. (NASDAQ:BFIN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 21, 2021 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
BFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|