BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
BFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.58||52-week high||$10.60|
|Prev. close||$8.62||52-week low||$7.17|
|Day high||$8.60||Avg. volume||15,578|
|50-day MA||$8.72||Dividend yield||4.64%|
|200-day MA||$8.91||Market Cap||108.11M|
BFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFIN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFIN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 123 days.
- BFIN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.74% of US stocks).
BFIN Stock Summary
- BFIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.91%, BANKFINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.45% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BANKFINANCIAL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 53.41%; that's higher than 81.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTH, ASRV, TRST, FCF, and ACNB.
- BFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANKFINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to bankfinancial.com.
BFIN Valuation Summary
- BFIN's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 17.39% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BFIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFIN.
BFIN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 125.18%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.91%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -32.71%.
The table below shows BFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.25% of graded US stocks.
- BFIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NICK, ATAX, and TRST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BFIN.
The table below shows BFIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN) Company Bio
BankFinancial Corporation operates as the holding company for BankFinancial, F.S.B. that provides commercial, family, and personal banking products and services to individuals, families, and businesses in Illinois. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
BFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full BFIN Social Stream
Latest BFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANKFINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFIN as an investment opportunity.
BankFinancial names Kimberly King, Vice President of Sales of their Equipment Finance Small Ticket Division
Highly accomplished leader with proven track record of driving superior performance and customer experience at BankFinancial Equipment Finance.BURR RIDGE, Ill., Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BankFinancial announced the promotion of Kimberly King, CLFP as Vice President of Sales of the Equipment Finance Small Ticket Division. Ms. King has over 15 years of experience in the equipment finance industry. Before being promoted to Vice President, she served as the Small Ticket Sales Manager. In th
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the BankFinancial Corporation...
It looks like BankFinancial Corporation ( NASDAQ:BFIN ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The...
The board of BankFinancial Corporation ( NASDAQ:BFIN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 25th of August...
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
BFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|