BankFinancial Corporation (BFIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BFIN reports less variability in its cash flow than 88.72% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BFIN has returned $6,039,000 US dollars, more than just 16.11% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BFIN's price: HLF, GSK, KIQ, MSFT and FMS.
BFIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BFIN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 18.92%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BankFinancial CORP are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, BankFinancial CORP offers a higher dividend yield than 81.5% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BankFinancial CORP has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 87.37% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BFIN Dividend Chart
BFIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|