Business First Bancshares, Inc. (BFST): Price and Financial Metrics
BFST Stock Summary
- BFST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,138.3 -- higher than 97.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BFST's went public 2.79 years ago, making it older than just 8.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.23 for Business First Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSRR, OCFC, SMMF, STXB, and FULT.
- BFST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Business First Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.b1bank.com.
BFST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.38||52-week high||$26.64|
|Prev. close||$20.70||52-week low||$9.17|
|Day high||$21.40||Avg. volume||39,014|
|50-day MA||$20.48||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$15.95||Market Cap||441.86M|
Business First Bancshares, Inc. (BFST) Company Bio
Business First Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Business First Bank that provides various banking products and services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.