Business First Bancshares, Inc. (BFST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BFST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.68% of US stocks.
- BFST's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- BFST's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.01% of US stocks).
BFST Stock Summary
- BFST's went public 3.09 years ago, making it older than only 9.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BFST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BFST's revenue has grown 77.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.7% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Business First Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RBNC, BFC, CFFI, SAL, and SPFI.
- Visit BFST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.b1bank.com.
BFST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.05||52-week high||$24.95|
|Prev. close||$23.81||52-week low||$10.90|
|Day high||$24.10||Avg. volume||34,704|
|50-day MA||$23.65||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$19.54||Market Cap||500.07M|
Business First Bancshares, Inc. (BFST) Company Bio
Business First Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Business First Bank that provides various banking products and services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
BFST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFST Latest Social Stream
View Full BFST Social Stream
Latest BFST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Business First Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFST as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Business First Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BFST ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Baton Rouge, La., March 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Business First Bancshares, Inc. (“Business First”) (NASDAQ: BFST), the holding company for b1BANK, today announced the completion of the private placement of $52.5 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.250% fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes (the “Notes”) due 2031, to certain qualified institutional and accredited investors. The Notes have been structured to qualify as Tier 2 capital under bank regulatory guidelines, and the proceeds from the sale of the notes will be utilized to provide additional capital support to b1BANK, to support growth, to better position Business First to take advantage of strategic opportunities that may arise from time to time, repayment of existing borrowings, and for other general corporate pur...
Business First Bancshares, Inc., the holding company for b1BANK signed a definitive agreement under which b1BANK will acquire Smith Shellnut Wilson (SSW). Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed and the deal is expected to close in the coming weeks. Business First Bancshares, Inc. (BFST), through b1BANK, operates 43 banking centers. b1BANK provides commercial and personal banking, treasury and wealth solutions. Smith Shellnut Wilson is a registered investment advisor and specializes in portfolio management. At the end of December 2020, SSW had $3.5 billion in assets under management. b1BANK had $235 million under its Wealth Solution Division at the same time.
Business First Bancshares (BFST) agrees to acquire Smith Shellnut Wilson, LLC.
BFST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BFSTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Business First Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch