Business First Bancshares, Inc. (BFST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BFST has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 12.33% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BFST has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 50,655,000, ranking above 84.64% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BFST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CS, EVI, JKHY, ATRI and GHG.
BFST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BFST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 25.1%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BFST, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, BFST provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 29.71% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, BFST's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 37.96% of them.
- BFST's market cap of approximately $494 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 30.74% of them.
BFST Dividend Chart
BFST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BFST Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BFST dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Business First Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Business First Bancshares Inc Common Stock (BFST) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) - Dividend Investor
Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha