Business First Bancshares, Inc. (BFST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BFST has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 12.33% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BFST has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 50,655,000, ranking above 84.64% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BFST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CS, EVI, JKHY, ATRI and GHG.
BFST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BFST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 25.1%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BFST, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, BFST provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 29.71% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, BFST's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 37.96% of them.
- BFST's market cap of approximately $494 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 30.74% of them.
BFST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
BFST Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BFST dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Business First Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Business First Bancshares Inc Common Stock (BFST) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) - Dividend Investor
Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha