Business First Bancshares, Inc. (BFST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, BFST has issued more dividends than merely 10.51% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- BFST's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -17.25% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 22.9% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BFST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CSCO, UFCS, OGS, CDOR and POR.
BFST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BFST, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 66.86% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Business First Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, BFST has a beta lower than just 18.44% of them.
- BFST's market cap of approximately $421 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 18.79% of them.
BFST Dividend Chart
BFST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BFST Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BFST dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Business First Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Business First Bancshares Inc Common Stock (BFST) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) - Dividend Investor
Business First Bancshares Inc (BFST) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha